LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

About 2 hours ago, filled a wellness brief with a nice big one :blush: but didn't get to enjoy it, but it still felt great :D

gotta 'doo' this more often....kind of one of my New Year resolutions.....more messy pants ;)

Messed on my walk home from a friends man did it feel great but it did stink my bathroom for awhile good think I have my own personal bathroom. Just my roommate who is a abdl to is not to fond of messy. He wasn't here today.

I come home this morning, diapered up, had a few beers and wet a few times. Changed my diaper and messed in it. Walked around a little with the nice warm mess on my but then sat down and squished it all around. Peed a few more times and still sitting in it.

Right now. I'm alone and enjoy my diaper. Watched some videos and peed a lot. After feel the need, went to the mirror to see my growing bulge. Then sit back and mush it everywhere in my Tena diaper. I love the feeling.

This clocks back for me about a year now. Messing was one of the first things i did when i first started experimenting with ABDL, as it was easier to do that then to wet, and i was curious, I did it only once, and not ever again. This is not closing off my future, but with my current situations im holding off for now. Mabey sometime in the near future but to answer the question, about a year :)