LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

Two minutes ago. Woke up and was already padded from yesterday. After a while of lying in bed, I finally felt ready to push, and push I did. I’m still lying here, but am about to go clean up.

I last pooped my diaper yesterday while at work:  I had lunch, and had some battered cheese bites, and a Fried chicken sandwich for lunch, and about 14:15, I felt the need to POOP and BADLY:  I was able to make it to the bathroom near my office, where I was able to release in the diaper and the toilet:  This one was bad, and I didn't want to have to sit in a dirty poopy diaper for an hour, so I used my "incon bag's" supply of Megamaxes, chux, wipes and trash bags to deal with it, and changed in the locked bathroom.  When I was done on the toilet, I noticed that I left a mess on the seat, so I wiped myself off, using wipes, then noticed the mess, and used another wipe to clean the seat of poop. 

Then, I simply used the used diaper as a place to deposit used wipes, rolled it, and used a white trash bag to dispose of the dirty diaper in the hallway can, that is outside my office door.  I did NOT want to leave a loaded diaper in the can, as the church is cleaned once a week, and I doubt that the downstairs cans will be used on a regular basis, until the church reopens to the public again.  My fear is, that if I were to do a full release in my diaper and fill it with poop, that it would be messy, and I would throw a stinky one in there, and it would smell to high heavens:  I can't help that, but the bag was changed this week, and if the diaper in the white bag was the ONLY thing in there, and it began to smell bad, then someone would come down, and have to get rid of it - so I have to be careful:  People that know of my incontinence have been advised that I may have to drop a diaper or two in there when I change, but I don't want to leave a loaded "present" for the person(s) that are cleaning if I can help it :)

Once the diaper was bagged, I then used a clean wipe, cleaned up myself, rediapered using the clean megamax I had in my bag, and then used the standing/sitting change position using my chair as the place to change.  It took me 3 tries to do it from my chair, because I was not used to how the diaper was positioned.  Then, I completed the change, pulled up the Garywear and then my pants, and BOOM, all done.  I don't think that I taped it up very well, because it felt different, and I had a wet patch in the chair when I changed this morning hehehe :)

Yesterday was the FIRST time since the closure of the Church in March of 2020 because of Covid-19, that I had to use the bathroom for any reason:  I had used and continue to use the diaper for all releases, but I didn't want to have to mess myself and have a mess to clean up other than what was in the diaper and on and IN the toilet: It would have taken a good bit of time:  If HOME, I don't care, because I can drop the diaper and clean up and dispose.  It felt good to know I had my incon bag on board, because as I have told others, you NEVER KNOW what you will release, and WHEN you will release it, because it just happens.  

I also will make sure that any supplies I used from the bag are replenished.  Tomorrow, I will load another 30 diapers in my bathroom, and adjust the amount I have on standby so I will have 8 bags up top.  I will then reorder the diapers I need again, and make sure that they are available and that the script stays valid ;)

Take Care,

Brian

1 hour ago, ~Brian~ said:

I last pooped my diaper yesterday while at work:  I had lunch, and had some battered cheese bites, and a Fried chicken sandwich for lunch, and about 14:15, I felt the need to POOP and BADLY:  I was able to make it to the bathroom near my office, where I was able to release in the diaper and the toilet:  This one was bad, and I didn't want to have to sit in a dirty poopy diaper for an hour, so I used my "incon bag's" supply of Megamaxes, chux, wipes and trash bags to deal with it, and changed in the locked bathroom.  When I was done on the toilet, I noticed that I left a mess on the seat, so I wiped myself off, using wipes, then noticed the mess, and used another wipe to clean the seat of poop. 

Then, I simply used the used diaper as a place to deposit used wipes, rolled it, and used a white trash bag to dispose of the dirty diaper in the hallway can, that is outside my office door.  I did NOT want to leave a loaded diaper in the can, as the church is cleaned once a week, and I doubt that the downstairs cans will be used on a regular basis, until the church reopens to the public again.  My fear is, that if I were to do a full release in my diaper and fill it with poop, that it would be messy, and I would throw a stinky one in there, and it would smell to high heavens:  I can't help that, but the bag was changed this week, and if the diaper in the white bag was the ONLY thing in there, and it began to smell bad, then someone would come down, and have to get rid of it - so I have to be careful:  People that know of my incontinence have been advised that I may have to drop a diaper or two in there when I change, but I don't want to leave a loaded "present" for the person(s) that are cleaning if I can help it :)

Once the diaper was bagged, I then used a clean wipe, cleaned up myself, rediapered using the clean megamax I had in my bag, and then used the standing/sitting change position using my chair as the place to change.  It took me 3 tries to do it from my chair, because I was not used to how the diaper was positioned.  Then, I completed the change, pulled up the Garywear and then my pants, and BOOM, all done.  I don't think that I taped it up very well, because it felt different, and I had a wet patch in the chair when I changed this morning hehehe :)

Yesterday was the FIRST time since the closure of the Church in March of 2020 because of Covid-19, that I had to use the bathroom for any reason:  I had used and continue to use the diaper for all releases, but I didn't want to have to mess myself and have a mess to clean up other than what was in the diaper and on and IN the toilet: It would have taken a good bit of time:  If HOME, I don't care, because I can drop the diaper and clean up and dispose.  It felt good to know I had my incon bag on board, because as I have told others, you NEVER KNOW what you will release, and WHEN you will release it, because it just happens.  

I also will make sure that any supplies I used from the bag are replenished.  Tomorrow, I will load another 30 diapers in my bathroom, and adjust the amount I have on standby so I will have 8 bags up top.  I will then reorder the diapers I need again, and make sure that they are available and that the script stays valid ;)

Take Care,

Brian

What causes your bowel incontinence?

22 minutes ago, TGalactic2012 said:

What causes your bowel incontinence?

@TGalactic2012

The cause of my bowel incontinence is diverticulitis and IBS.  Most people that have CP also can have bladder and bowel incontinence because of the way their muscles work, or when they don't work well.  I have been lucky that I had been continent for so many (until July 2019) years, and I was pretty much able to deal with using the bathroom easily.

However, with CP, it can be a challenge, and as I continue to age, it gets harder to move as fast as I used to, and I have had #1 and #2 accidents too many times, and it is a pain to have to deal with, so in 2019, I asked the doctor for diapers, which he prescribed, and I also had him add incontinence to my medical records, so I will have NO problems with asking for diapers should I be in a situation when someone may have to assist me if I can't do it (like in a hospital) and they do it for me.  I have had issues with wearing and using diapers due to disability, because one of my contractors blew the whistle on me, and I got "outed" to my work colleagues, because I asked for help once, and asked the WRONG agency for help doing it.  

I figure, if it is CLEARLY stated that I am incontinent, there won't be anyone that is "wigging out" because I have to use or wear them:  I can change myself, so that is not an issue, but the fact that I was "outed" and HUMILIATED and made to feel like I am a crazy man, made me feel like garbage, and I finally stood UP to this agency, and told them that I understood the rules that they told me, but I NEEDED to know who I could discuss the situation with, since this contractor did not do that for me, as I don't require that level of Personal care:  I was PISSED during this whole thing with this contractor, because they deal with Incontinent people all the time, and they are TRAINED to deal with it, and they didn't have the professional compassion and ability to UNDERSTAND that incontinence is hard to deal with, and I was having difficulties:  Professionals KNOW how to change diapers, take care of incontinence, and deal with it, without broadcasting that all over the place:  I could have gotten into serious trouble ONLY because this contractor decided that it was appropriate to make me uncomfortable, and drive me CRAZY:  I almost lost all my supports because this contractor wanted to THREATEN me with loss of all services.

I am glad, that NOW, everyone i work with at Home Health and the other contractor has been placed on notice that I am incontinent, and NOT to do this crazy stuff.  I am incontinent BOTH ways:  what is the big deal:  I mean, when I had my appendix out 31 years ago, and had an accident, they dealt with it, and understood, and THAT is why I have respect for those who understand what we deal with, and the problems that it can cause ;)

Have a Great Night!

Brian

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am enjoying the sensations of a wet and messy Little For Big Little Trunks diaper this morning. I wet during the night and messed my diaper literally 60 seconds after I got out of bed. So here I am now sitting here responding to this thread enjoying the warm squishy in my diaper...sooo very nice. This is one of the simple inexpensive pleasures of life that is so natural. Everybody poops, we just like to poop in our diapers.

Just another routine morning; a wet and messy blue NS Supreme diaper is providing me with comfort, and pleasure. Tomorrow I have surgery, a total right shoulder replacement. My wife will take good care of me, but will not diaper me, so I have to diaper myself with the use of one arm, difficult but not impossible.

Messy this morning in my megamax. I have the day off so I am.going to enjoy it. Still working on being 100% dependent. Been having alot of anal with my bf in hopes it will help keep.things loose and open somewhat. Lol 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Ginger said:

Messy this morning in my megamax. I have the day off so I am.going to enjoy it. Still working on being 100% dependent. Been having alot of anal with my bf in hopes it will help keep.things loose and open somewhat. Lol 

@Ginger

Lucky Girl :)

It is always cool to have the day off, the only problem is that the day you have OFF seems to FLY by, and you have to work again the next morning, so you have to plan to use them to the FULLEST that you can!  I had a couple times when I just had a diaper and jeans on, and was in a local store, and just let it happen, and the megamax HELD it all, and it was pretty easy to clean up:  However, sometimes you feel it and there is NOTHING you can do, so you have to use the diaper:  When I had to do that, megamaxes are the BEST:  last week, I had a BM, and had my Garywear on, and when I was downtown that time, I didn't:  I was surprised at how FAST you can release if your body says "NOPE:  Get this Outta Here" and then you fill it UP:  Good thing was, I stopped and said "wait, I have a diaper on" and I was just releasing wave after wave, and then when I got home, the diaper had absorbed most of the poop, and all of the pee.

Hope you have/had a FUN day :)  *HUG*

Brian

I just loaded my diaper with 2 days worth of poop. This will be a very difficult cleanup because the water at my house went out yesterday due to a water main break the street from where I live. It will take a whole bunch of wipes to clean this mess up. I will wait a while to see if the water comes back in the next hour or two before I change as I prefer to clean up in the shower with the detachable shower head.

11 hours ago, fillemup said:

I just loaded my diaper with 2 days worth of poop. This will be a very difficult cleanup because the water at my house went out yesterday due to a water main break the street from where I live. It will take a whole bunch of wipes to clean this mess up. I will wait a while to see if the water comes back in the next hour or two before I change as I prefer to clean up in the shower with the detachable shower head.

Did the water come on?

27 minutes ago, KittyMerriweather said:

Did the water come on?

Yes. The water came back on about 3 hours ago. I did change out of my messy diaper using just wet wipes. I put on a clean diaper afterwards and about an hour after the water came back on, my diaper was wet enough to justify changing again and I took a shower during that diaper change. I just never feel completely clean when I have to change out of a messy diaper using only wet wipes.

I woke up about 30 minutes ago because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. It started as a solid poop but that seemed to be the cork holding back a major diarrhea load. Soft poop keeps coming out every few minutes and my intestines are rumbling really bad so I know the poop will continue to flow for a while. This diaper will be kept on until I am sure I am finished pooping or until it gets overloaded and starts leaking.

10 hours ago, fillemup said:

I just finished changing out of my fourth messy diaper today. IBS diarrhea flare ups are not fun. I think my intestines are empty now so hopefully I won't mess myself for another day or 2.

Wished I could say that. Try to go at home, and still end up going 20 minutes after getting to work, sometimes sooner. Though I seem to have been granted a reprieve tonight. 

Up this morning in a wet and messy Tena Ultima diaper. This is my first messy diaper since a total right shoulder arthroplasty on June 15. The post-op pain is better and I should be able to change myself, with a little extra care and time.

Pretty soon.   I came home this morning and had to pee and a slight urge to poop. So I  decided to insert a couple suppositories and put on a Crinklz Astronaut.   I quickly wet it now I'm waiting for the suppositories to fully work.   I'm going to wait until I can't hold it anymore and it just comes out.   The urge was there a couple minutes ago,  but subsided.   I'm sure that I'll be in a messy Crinklz diaper really soon.