LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Ever Peed Your Diaper Without Knowing It?

169 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever peed your diaper without knowing it?

• Yes
    • No

I voted yes, because I have peed at night while asleep without knowing it, but other than when a person is asleep, how could they pee without knowing it, unless they have no feeling or control of needing to go? Therefore, I think this would only apply to incontinent People, but I could be wrong.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

Almost everynight while sleeping, but I've also had a few occassions where I have not conciously wet and found my legbag or diaper with urine in.

After 7 years of beeing incontinent you sort of get used to peeing with no effort on your part so you often just pee without even letting go.

I tend to find that trying to hold a pee back only lasts a few minutes and then I'll pee anyway.

well the thing is, when i am wearing a diaper i just pee involuntarily, when i am not wearing a diaper i can hold it in.

but it seems whenever i am in the shower, in a swimming pool or wearing a diaper my brain has learned its okay to pee, so as soon as the urge comes it flows right away. Which means that I can probably train myself to wet my pants if i wanted to. but I don't :)

Only one time that I remember, once I dried up at night after age 17.

I was diapered, and my now ex-wife was nursing one of the children - who absolutely hated those big boobs and rubbery nipples - with a full supply of milk, and sore nipples from "expressing" with a pump, and asked me to "help her out".

I drained those "milk tanks" quickly, and expertly. I can't remember ever sleeping so soundly - before that or since then - and had dry cloth diapers on when I got into bed. When I woke up, I was pretty soaked, and do not remember letting go of my bladder and didn't wake up in the middle of the night with the urge to pee.

I would reprise that type of event any time if I could, again! Um, certainly not with my ex, and not sure who my current wife WOULD allow me to do that with! LOL...

I have wet my diapers and not know it during the day. I was at ace hardware and talk to some lady friends. I talked like 30 or 40 minutes to them. by the time i was done i had to go and changed. and the lady's said your diaper is leaking. i had a wet spot. i did not have a change and had to ask the lady's if they had a pad. and the did not so they gave me a small square of fabric to hold me over. I wet my diapers during the day. my problem is i can not feel how wet the diaper is against my skin. i have to physical squeeze the diaper to see if it is squashy. sorry abut the spelling i am not that good on posting. never did get the hooked on phonics.

Night wetting for me and usually never know it. If I'm in my AB mode and wearing diapers all day. I find that by the evening I tend to start wetting and realize it a few seconds later. Naturally I'll just continue to let it flow

I pee without any effort however, I know that I am peeing simply because I can feel it on my skin. I decided to be diaper dependent about a year and a half ago and I think I have lost some control over my bladder simply because I go without having to even think about it. I wouldnt go as far as saying I am medically incontinent but I definitely dont feel comfortable without a diaper anymore.

When I wear 24/7 for an extended period of time, I find myself wetting without realizing it because I"m so used to just going in my diaper. I mean, I "know" I'm going, but I don't really pay any attention. A couple of times, when I change out of my diapers after an extended period in them, and put my big girl panties back on, I've had some accidents.

yeah i've had a few incidents to where i went without knowing. usually it isnt a whole lot, but enough to where its noticeable and i stand there going "why wasn't i wearing??"

Yes have gone many times with out knowing mainly at night,and then waking up with a wet diaper in the morning.If I wear for a few days when the wife and kids arnt home I also lots cof times dont notice I even wet myself

• 3 weeks later...