LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What'S Your Diagnosis?

On 12/29/2019 at 4:46 PM, Kens said:

Had all the testing done and the doctors couldn’t come back with a reason for the bed wetting and day wetting so it’s unknown

At least they were honest. Sometime there is no medical reason it just happens.

I have diabetic neuropathy that makes me incontinent.

I got 2 different diagnoses first one was OAB and the second was an over sized bladder my last urologist did say he thinks thats the cause but no idea why its oversized :( 

oh well at least they ruled out any think life threatening and now after 5 years of being diapered 24/7 its now no longer a worry will see my urologist again in a year or two for a follow up.

16 minutes ago, Rob110 said:

I got 2 different diagnoses first one was OAB and the second was an over sized bladder my last urologist did say he thinks thats the cause but no idea why its oversized :( 

oh well at least they ruled out any think life threatening and now after 5 years of being diapered 24/7 its now no longer a worry will see my urologist again in a year or two for a follow up.

In a way my incontinence helped me because I would have never got checked for diabetes, which left untreated could have been very serious.

• 4 weeks later...

Autism-spectrum-disorder-related developmental delay.

Personally I think that's bunk (I am autistic, but I don't think it has anything to do with my incontinence). However, it's what's on my medical records.

I incurred bladder and Pudendal nerve damage from a mountain bike accident (lower abdominal area crashing into the handlebar headset). The net result was crushing the bladder against the pelvic bone and then hyper-stretching the tissue to the point it nearly ruptured (I must have been quite full when it happened making it worse). The nearby internal organs distended from the sudden impact causing bad stretch trauma to the Pudendal nerve branches that service the urogenital diaphragm of which contains the external urinary sphincter. The bladder damage developed into a strong form of OAB, and the badly stretched Pudendal nerves required surgery where the surgeon had to remove the damaged areas. This was done because of the severity of the damage, location relative to larger nerve junctions, and their potential to cause other problems if the tissue continued to die back into healthy areas. Losing these 2 key nerves rendered me 85% incontinent. Normally my bladder fills until it hits the trigger point whereby I feel sudden strong urges that come in waves (usually 3-4 over 8-10 second period) followed by complete emptying several times a day (usually every 2-3 hours). The remaining nerves are not strong enough to allow me to operate the sphincter sufficiently to prevent leakage or control it and pee when I want. The remaining control I have only allows me relax things a little bit to help everything flow better minimizing discomfort when the strong urges hit. I wear diapers 24/7 to manage since it's the easiest for an active lifestyle with the lowest risk of complications. In the beginning I used to try and rush to make the bathroom in time, but this quickly proved to be a losing effort and resigned myself to just completely go in my diapers. Been this way for 18 years and treat my diapers as nothing more than a different form of underwear and get on with life. I was fortunate because the outcome of the accident could have turned out far worse. So yeah incontinence is a hassle but manageable and I still ride to this day.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 11:46 AM, Kens said:

Had all the testing done and the doctors couldn’t come back with a reason for the bed wetting and day wetting so it’s unknown

same here

• 2 weeks later...

Hyperactive bladder (and rarely issues with bowels too)  related to my extremely high sense of touch (and aspergers/autism).

• 1 month later...

Urge Incontinence and complications from Dual duplicated Ectopic Uriters and I also suffer from frequent bladder spasms. I have followed directions from the doctor and still I'm having issues.

• 1 year later...

My Primary Diagnosis is Hemiplegia Cerebral Palsy.  With that, I also can experience other problems as well. 

As far as my incontinence diagnosis:  in 2019, I had a diagnosis of:

Functional Incontinence of Urine due to limited mobility, Fecal Incontinence with Fecal Urgency, IBS, Diverticulitis.  [Somehow, in 2021, this was changed to Fecal Incontinence with Fecal Urgency only, and the IBS and diverticulitis was removed, but the doctor knows I am incontinent both ways, and that I had that put there in case I needed medical treatments in the hospital, and that way, they know I need diapers]

In 2021, my diagnosis for incontinence was updated to say: Continuous Leakage of Urine, Fecal Incontinence with Fecal Urgency

This I believe includes the fact that I am incontinent BOTH ways, and because of mobility and safety issues, and due to the mobility issues, I don't want to have to RUN or hurt myself trying to get to the bathroom, as I have had it happen that when I have a flareup of IBS or Diverticulitis, that I feel it happen, and I can't even THINK about getting up, and I have a messy diaper.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Additional Information
29 minutes ago, DLmedical-turned DLmedfet said:

Birth defect called a perforated anus caused me to need rebuilding as no anal passage. Had colostomy bag wen young too

So now you just poop in your diaper?  Still have the colostomy bag or did you get it hooked back up so you poop out where most people do?  How about wetting?

5 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

So now you just poop in your diaper?  Still have the colostomy bag or did you get it hooked back up so you poop out where most people do?  How about wetting?

No I have to regularly take meds to flush me out as no muscle there so it's not all time leakage more blocked. But the bladder is weak af

• 1 month later...

Mine is caused by "Anal Seepage" from my severe Hemorrhoids, which though they "could" be removed the cost of surgery was set at approximately 270k US.. I don't have that kind of money so I was told to wear "Absorbent Products" (I've mentioned this before) to deal with the "Seepage" I also have bowel accidents as its difficult to tell the difference between whether I have to poop or if its my hemorrhoids just trying to push out or gas.. sometimes all 3 at once which inevitably leads to an "Accident".

I've also been an occasional bedwetter since I was little and never grew out of it. In all honesty it doesn't bother me at all in the slightest though as I always liked wearing diapers, now I just have a medical reason to do so.