LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What'S Your Diagnosis?

being newly diagnosed, it got me curious as to what others diagnoses are

mine's hypeerreflexia secondary to a neurogenic bladder.

so...if I may ask, what other incontinence diagnoses are there in the community?

Retaining spastic bladder ... don't know I have to go until I can't hold it ... basically 10 seconds to get to a toilet isn't enough in daily life. After I awoke from anesthesia from surgery I realized just how painful it gets if I can't let go. >.< My bladder was not sending ANY signals about how full it was, all I felt was the pain.

I don't remember what they called it technically, but basically the nerves that normally send the message to the brain don't work anymore.

Self-diagnosed with UI, SI, and OAB :rolleyes: Since I've had problems all my life I think there's a chance of nerve underdevelopment or damage in my back as the underlying cause :huh: I took a very large fall when I was six months old and that may be the initial reason :( And now that my back is failing with time :crybaby: the symptoms (other than bedwetting) are stronger than ever. Whatever, as long as diapers solve the problem I'm not interested in a real diagnosis just for this. Besides they'd just want to give me pills I don't need (and can't afford anyway) to solve what is not a problem to me :D

Bettypooh

Self-diagnosed with UI, SI, and OAB :rolleyes: Since I've had problems all my life I think there's a chance of nerve underdevelopment or damage in my back as the underlying cause :huh: I took a very large fall when I was six months old and that may be the initial reason :( And now that my back is failing with time :crybaby: the symptoms (other than bedwetting) are stronger than ever. Whatever, as long as diapers solve the problem I'm not interested in a real diagnosis just for this. Besides they'd just want to give me pills I don't need (and can't afford anyway) to solve what is not a problem to me :D

Bettypooh

I don't know that I got a fancy diagnosis with a latin name or anything. They did see that my bladder is probably a little spastic, and likes to contract before it's very full.

I'm with Betty though. They just want to give me pills that I don't need or can't afford. Diapers solve the problem, so why put fancy and expensive chemicals in my body?

Spinal abnormality Dr. Says it is kind of like Spina Bifida but is not classed bifida, which in my case nerve issues are involved. I do not feel the need or the letting go at all.

Massive nerve root impairment and death due to the following conditions

Muscular Dystrophy

Chronic Inflamatory Demylienating Polyradiculopathy

Heriditary Neuralgic Amyothrophy

Degenerative Joint disease

Degenerative Disc Disease

Total collapse of Lumbar Spine

I still to my Doctors amazement remain in control of my BM's but flood my diapers day and night

I also CIC X's 3 a day, i use a combination of Cloth Angelfluff diapers and Disposable Molicare Super Plus

and as a matter of fact due to very high doses of Opiates to control the Chronic Pain i need to use 4 laxatives and a stool softener to have bm's

Retaining spastic bladder ... don't know I have to go until I can't hold it ... basically 10 seconds to get to a toilet isn't enough in daily life. After I awoke from anesthesia from surgery I realized just how painful it gets if I can't let go. >.< My bladder was not sending ANY signals about how full it was, all I felt was the pain.

I don't remember what they called it technically, but basically the nerves that normally send the message to the brain don't work anymore.

There's a four word unpronounceable medical term for the neurological synapsis? (nerves that connect messages to the brain). It's written in my medical record somewhere. I have something very similar, only I don't feel the pain. My bladder just fills up to the point where the pressure pushes it out, and then I flood, usually between 1.4 and 1.8 liters. This condition has spread and now I have no feeling at all down there. No arousal, no nothing. Mr. Pee Pee doesn't even come out anymore! I'm thinking about having my scrotum and testicles removed. It would certainly make sitting in thick gauze diapers more comfortable!

There's a four word unpronounceable medical term for the neurological synapsis? (nerves that connect messages to the brain). It's written in my medical record somewhere. I have something very similar, only I don't feel the pain. My bladder just fills up to the point where the pressure pushes it out, and then I flood, usually between 1.4 and 1.8 liters. This condition has spread and now I have no feeling at all down there. No arousal, no nothing. Mr. Pee Pee doesn't even come out anymore! I'm thinking about having my scrotum and testicles removed. It would certainly make sitting in thick gauze diapers more comfortable!

I have a really bad memory so I never remember names well, I personally thought it was all "in my head" the first few months and kept trying to stop, which did not work. I think half the doctors did to, except the hospital I had surgery at, for some reason those doctors suspected more was wrong. Turns out I probably have a bigger problem in that area because the pain is spreading now, so likely it's actually a symptom for me, of something really bad. But I don't trust doctors much at all, with good reason.

i am sorry gues i am miss reading something here

it appears a wantabe is once again posting in the medical area

and nnot the wantabe area

or did i miss read the area this is posted in looks like it is in the medical area

• Like 1

Well, if Low Self Esteem/Depression is a diagnosed condition with a therapist whom he has discussed diapers, then it would count as a diagnosis. If it's self-medicating then he should stick to the lifestyle forums.

Guest waslost1234abc

im not up to date on all he medical terms but i was born with severe abnormalities/defects in my bladder and sphincter and both internal and external anal sphincters....i also have very small kidneys which have trouble processing i also have urinary reflux and issues with nerve signals from my bladder and bowel to my brain.....im lucky if i get a 1-3 second warning....before my bladder lets go...same with bm's....i also leak through out the day....i had 7 surgeries by the time i was one and many more since then....but no more...i have been urinary and fecal incontinent my whole life and have always worn diapers....childhood sucked but now im pretty cool with it....

i have a few porblems steming from a injory in the army a training acdent in witch i sufferd a head and neck injory witch went inproperly treated and land up with sevear meantal stress due to dizzyness and sudden strong platter uges that i cant hold back and a bad knee i simpy dont make it to the bathroom fast enuf and am exstreamly babylike due to the mental stress and brain damage i was exstreamy smart befor i got hurt and my test scores showed it now the same test my scores are 1/4 of what i did to get into the army and many things i cant do so i wear diapers as a securtly blanket that is under my cloths and in public most dont notice i dont know about the post above but for mee even if mently i did not need the diapers medcaly i need them as my liver is borderling of having truble due to the mass amouts of med that sould not have bin porscribed the way thay where

i now cant deal with docters and belive medson is controled poison

many meds are used as poison exsample one that im on "warfrin" commly found in certen rat poisons

want to know more from me mesge me im not afraid to ancer questions

im not aloud to live alone and am moving in with a daddy im so happy about it to

surgery boo-boos. but i'm not unhappy about it, the doctors saved my life, and i have met some rilly nice fellow diaper lovers in the meantime.

believe me, it beats the colostomy/ileostomy bags i wore for 6 months... if you have never gone to the potty on your knees, be grateful. the hospital gave me such a bad catheter infection, my junk looked like a pink cucumber. ain't goin' that route anymore. love my abenas and my attends.

I don't know if my condition has an official medical term but my urologist says I have an underdeveloped bladder. My bladder capacity is half of what it should be and only holds 8 ounces (the capacity of a typical 8 year old). This does not cause me much problem in the day other than having to go pee more often than other adults but I have always wet the bed. I had spinal meningitis when I was about 6 or 7. Doctors think the meningitis may have caused some nerve damage, coupled with my small bladder which is causing the "nocturnal enuresis".

• Like 2

I have an underdeveloped bladder as well, and combined with sleep apnea it causes my bedwetting. My bladder has been getting steadily worse, however, and has been since puberty. They say that I'll be effectively incontinent in a year or so... I'm really not sure about being incontinent, but diapers sure are making it a lot more tolerable! Currently wearing diapers during the day is a big convenience, though I'm still trying to train my bladder to be stronger. Hoping to counteract the decline to keep the bedwetting but lose the eventual incontinence!

Time will tell.

i have a few porblems steming from a injory in the army a training acdent in witch i sufferd a head and neck injory witch went inproperly treated and land up with sevear meantal stress due to dizzyness and sudden strong platter uges that i cant hold back and a bad knee i simpy dont make it to the bathroom fast enuf and am exstreamly babylike due to the mental stress and brain damage i was exstreamy smart befor i got hurt and my test scores showed it now the same test my scores are 1/4 of what i did to get into the army and many things i cant do so i wear diapers as a securtly blanket that is under my cloths and in public most dont notice i dont know about the post above but for mee even if mently i did not need the diapers medcaly i need them as my liver is borderling of having truble due to the mass amouts of med that sould not have bin porscribed the way thay where

i now cant deal with docters and belive medson is controled poison

many meds are used as poison exsample one that im on "warfrin" commly found in certen rat poisons

want to know more from me mesge me im not afraid to ancer questions

im not aloud to live alone and am moving in with a daddy im so happy about it to

yeah alot of medicine and every day product like fluoride are really not so good for you

I sorry about your mishap