LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Snap-On Plastic Pants

Anyone know of a good place to get snap-on plastic pants? I do have locking plastic pants-- they do the job fine, except for locking (all it takes is a screwdriver to unlock it)-- but I want something more transparent so I can see the diaper underneathe. And maybe with a cute print on it. ^_^

What's the best place you guys would recommend?

www.b4ns.com

www.babykins.com

www.comco.com

I find it easier to just pull down the pull-ons rather than bother with snaps, but then again I do not have any help.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

Actually, the address for Comco is http://www.comcoincmn.com/home. They make good plastic pants, but they run large, in my experience.

-RMS

Bad link, try this:

http://yhst-58411663...tcareitems.html

or this:

http://comcoincmn.co...rs_covers_pants

There are actually two Companies calling themselves Comco, this is the other.

http://www.comcomfg.com/

When I first became incontinent snap-on plastic pants were included in my clothing. But when I slept on my side and flooded they always leaked. No fun! And at school, the smell was always worse with snap-ons. So my mom took them out of the equation. I've worn regular plastic pants since.

I am wearing some delightful and sturdy snap-ons with adjustable leg bands, though they seem pricey, but are wonderful from B4NS.com. This company has the softest vinyl - almost TOO soft - and the sizes run large, but the snap-on pants must be outsourced as they run small. I LOVE their products, though!

I have snap-on that get changed with the diaper under regular pull-on baby panties. Some of the old DPF'ers wore two panties rubber of plastic. I recently read a googled up article that recommended more than one panty for babies. for infants, as many as 4 and for toddlers and older, 2 or 3

Actually it is surprising that the leak problem has not been solved since snap-on panties have been around for about 56 years. It comes form the fact that the snaps are at what would be the seams. There ought to be a bit of underlap with the front half having a couple of inches of material in front of the snaps with the rear half overlapping that and snapping in playce

I have had several pairs of plastic pants were the snaps were placed far forward of the seams and it tended to help more with leaks. But I have always considered snap plastic pants a day wear item only anyway. I believe that is essentially why they were developed, to allow a active child to be changed without going though the whole "strip them" bare thing.

Also it was stated elsewhere on the web that most manufactures that sell a snap version of their pants don't change the pattern size, so they just adapt them with snaps there for taking up a inch or so on each side of the material out of the equation. I also believe that many companies are just reselling from a main manufacture like back in the day when everybody bought from Gary's Plastic Pants and then resold under their label. Going from site to site the patterns and materials are just about identical.

The new Comco sells panties with Velcro down the side instead of snaps

Christine,

I bought a pair of those velcro closing pants from Comco a few years ago when they first 'came back' into business - well the pants died a few months back and I wanted to order some more and they no longer had them on their website. The other Comco has snap ons, but the ComcoMFG site no longer has them that I can find...

Todd

There are usually some vital statistics missing when these companies advertise that should be part of every panty description

1 MEASURMENTS: width of crotch at narrowest point leanth of panty at hips (shortest point) a good panty would be 14" at both of these points and the size of th panty body around before sewing the elastic for "normal" sizees: S, M, L, about 45" with the size (S, M, L) governed by the elastic.. XL and up should be about 55" around

2. MATERIAL: thin 3 mil to thick 6 mil, texture smooth or grainy ake "textured" or "embossed"

3. Other desdriptive material: Color, Size, etc.

The original baby panties aka "baby bloomers"did not have the forward facing or sharply angled legs but looked more like very short pantaloons or medieval "slos" and were very full and there was really no front/back distinction and were made for double/triple diapering more than using insert pads and we neaver heard about leaks

• 9 years later...
On August 11, 2010 at 9:20 AM, dave_the_baby said:

Anyone know of a good place to get snap-on plastic pants? I do have locking plastic pants-- they do the job fine, except for locking (all it takes is a screwdriver to unlock it)-- but I want something more transparent so I can see the diaper underneathe. And maybe with a cute print on it. ^_^

What's the best place you guys would recommend?

Babykins makes nice Sna On Plastic Baby Panties!, I have a few pairs in different Pastel colors.

On August 17, 2010 at 4:54 AM, Little Christine said:

I have snap-on that get changed with the diaper under regular pull-on baby panties. Some of the old DPF'ers wore two panties rubber of plastic. I recently read a googled up article that recommended more than one panty for babies. for infants, as many as 4 and for toddlers and older, 2 or 3

Actually it is surprising that the leak problem has not been solved since snap-on panties have been around for about 56 years. It comes form the fact that the snaps are at what would be the seams. There ought to be a bit of underlap with the front half having a couple of inches of material in front of the snaps with the rear half overlapping that and snapping in playce

I was changed into Snap On Rubber Baby Panties during the the day because I had more control, and it was easier to unsnap the crotch of my shorts to change my Snap On Plastic Baby Pantie.  During the evening, a Slip On Rubber Baby Pantie over my diaper was the norm.  My Slip On Plastic Baby Panties very rarely leaked!!

Your first quote is to a VERY outdated source. I have since found Gary sanp on and before that, Comco. I do not like the general Babykins panties because the material is a bit grainy. However as pull-on's go, the babykins rubber and Peekaboo  (transparent) are very good

My Snap-ons seldom leak, maybe about once a year

Actuall, I wear 3 ro 4 A snalp-on that gets changed with the diaper, a pull-on Rubber panty, a pull on panty that matches my babydoll and sometimes a clear one

Your first quote is to a VERY outdated source. I have since found Gary sanp on and before that, Comco. I do not like the general Babykins panties because the material is a bit grainy. However as pull-on's go, the babykins rubber and Peekaboo  (transparent) are very good
My Snap-ons seldom leak, maybe about once a year
Actuall, I wear 3 ro 4 A snalp-on that gets changed with the diaper, a pull-on Rubber panty, a pull on panty that matches my babydoll and sometimes a clear one

I have snap on made by Gary for Angelfluff, I have never had a leak , the opening has about a 1" overlap and the opening is more toward the front than the sides ,yes they are custom made and fitted specifically to my liking , you can choose every option from prints to colors,thread color ,wrapped elastic ,rumba pant ,lace etc etc if you want it they can do it ,i think mine were $60 a pair when i bought them 12 years ago ,i use them 24/7 so at this point they have certainly given me my moneys worth .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

I have snap on made by Gary for Angelfluff, I have never had a leak , the opening has about a 1" overlap and the opening is more toward the front than the sides ,yes they are custom made and fitted specifically to my liking , you can choose every option from prints to colors,thread color ,wrapped elastic ,rumba pant ,lace etc etc if you want it they can do it ,i think mine were $60 a pair when i bought them 12 years ago ,i use them 24/7 so at this point they have certainly given me my moneys worth .

$60.00 each is fine if you are made of money. Unless you have s speicial sizeing need, the basic Gary 7-mil sanp-on is just as good and costs less than half of that at LL Medico. I found them when I was looking for the replacement for Comco, which had been an iconic ABDL panty for 28 years, evolving form a narrow-crotch fairly close fitting panty to a full cut wide crotch panty by 1995

$60.00 each is fine if you are made of money. Unless you have s speicial sizeing need, the basic Gary 7-mil sanp-on is just as good and costs less than half of that at LL Medico. I found them when I was looking for the replacement for Comco, which had been an iconic ABDL panty for 28 years, evolving form a narrow-crotch fairly close fitting panty to a full cut wide crotch panty by 1995
Yes mine are special sized I wear a small/medium pant but have extra small leg openings ,also it was incredibly easy to get all my diapers & 3 style of pants made fitted and tailored all in one place, so they all are truly a set that works together .I also have them as ultra rise to match my diapers ,about 2" higher than high rise gives you an absorbency advantage ,but to make that work your pants have to cover it . Being in a wheelchair that's normaly a gap zone (cold draft skin exposed ) when seated .so even in the coldest weather I have at minimum diaper, pants , onesie covering it.

Did not see anything related to this thread

I see them.  I don't wear side snap plastic pants myself but I couldn't help think it would be nice if they came in just plain white.  Not all people here are AB and some DL's and incontinent people just like plain white diapers and plastic pants.