LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
DailyDi

12 Month Diaper Program

119 posts in this topic

Seems like the link is broken now.

Hmm broken PDF link, could some one give me a working link? :/

On July 28, 2015 at 5:18 AM, Inconito said:

here it is. I downloaded it a couple of years ago. When I first set out on this journey.

12month.pdf

Here is the link that Incognito uploaded.

I have with great interest read every post in this thread. The reason being is that over the past year or so I have developed a strong need and desire to become completely bladder incontinent. I have even thought of being totally incontinent in both areas but the priority for me at this point is to be urinary incontinent. 

With living on my own I naturally have all the freedom in the world to embark on this exciting journey. It does help considerably that I love wearing diapers/pullups 24/7, and of course using them for their intended purpose especially wetting. While my pants/shorts are of the relaxed fit it would not take all that much effort for anyone following me, or going up an escalator to sort of notice that I am wearing. The visibility would be more inline of spotting VPL (in case that term is forgotten - Visible Panty Line). 

What I think will help my new incontinent desire is for the past couple of months I have concentrated in keeping myself as relaxed as possible while wetting my diaper so as to not flex that little muscle that controls your flow. And when I do end up use the potty, I do exactly the same "mind over muscle" training. I keep myself hydrated quite well to the point that I will find myself sort of half walking up with the need to wet of which now happens with relative and relaxed ease. In fact it has just recently come to the point that I do not have to use much "mind over muscle" thinking to stay relaxed and fully open to wet until drained. And what I believe will help this training is in how in the past month I am finding it easier to wet whether laying on my back, on my tummy, or even lazing back in my easy chair. 

I have to admit that I am most definitely looking forward to my incontinent training. I do have the option of incorporating the use of catheters but I am still quite uncertain about that part. Although I do enjoy catheter play.:drinks_wine:

I guess I really don't need the plan considering I am already urinary incontinent, but it will be fun reading and trying some of the things. 

Thanks for sharing!

For some reason it says the site is down? I don't know why but I can't seem to get it.

Seems like the link is broken now.

Try this one. I'll let DD know to fix the link in the OP

12month.pdf

Bettypooh

On 25/05/2016 at 11:06 PM, DLBiker said:

I guess I really don't need the plan considering I am already urinary incontinent, but it will be fun reading and trying some of the things. 

Thanks for sharing!

I too am already incontinent but loved reading the plan. If I wasn't already dependant on nappies I would have loved to follow it and end up as I am now.

The lack of activity on this thread in recent months has made me wonder whether there is less interest in following the natural path to 24/7 these days.  The main interest appears to be stents or catheters as a quick fix.  Is anyone else currently following the 'organic' and satisfyingly slow body change inherent in the twelve month program?

Following this path was how I untrained myself. The quick fix way was not a option, I wanted and achieved total lose of control. I did take longer then 12 months but I will enjoy my need for diapers the rest of my life.

1 person likes this

On 23/09/2016 at 2:51 PM, dljim95 said:

Following this path was how I untrained myself. The quick fix way was not a option, I wanted and achieved total lose of control. I did take longer then 12 months but I will enjoy my need for diapers the rest of my life.

Yes I am thoroughly content with my need for nappies for the rest of my life too. 

So i've been wearing for close to two weeks now. And currently experiencing strong feelings of wanting to quit. Mostly because of expense and social situations (when i'm with friends I just want to take my diaper off for some reason, anyone else experience this?) Also it's really hard to carry a diaper bag. People have already asked me why I bring a bag with me. Wearing 24/7 is so difficult if you have a social life, and if they don't know. 

How would you guys explain to your friend if he notices your diaper? Like you have to agree being incontinent at a young age IS very rare and the friend will probably ask if you've tried meds, training etc, or if pull ups doesn't work etc. And he might even ask what the condition is called btw. Have you all thought of an answer to all this? 

I would love to hear what you guys have to say about this!

Omw to the doctor with a diaper right now btw. Not even nervous. 

"It's a delicate subject. I don't want to talk about it."

You don't go talking about your prostate health to your pals, do you?

On 9/21/2016 at 9:05 AM, tantricfollower said:

The lack of activity on this thread in recent months has made me wonder whether there is less interest in following the natural path to 24/7 these days.  The main interest appears to be stents or catheters as a quick fix.  Is anyone else currently following the 'organic' and satisfyingly slow body change inherent in the twelve month program?

It doesn't work for some of us. I've followed the steps in that plan for years to no effect. It certainly does seem to work for others though.

I'm still kind of terrified of trying a stent, but I might work up the courage. We'll see..

Well guys, I've experimented with stents and it was pretty fun, but it left me craving something more permanent.  After some thought, I've decided to embark on this program.  Already purchased a month supply of diapers and told my roommate.  Fortunately for me I have a built-in excuse.  I suffered a spinal cord injury several years ago and I *did* experience some bowel and bladder issues for a period.  Most of them cleared up after the first year or so post-accident, but I do still occasionally drip and my urine stream is not what it would be for a normal man.   Anyway, all of my friends and family know I had that accident so it shouldn't be a difficult sell to convince them that somehow my bladder health has taken a turn for the worse and I need to wear diapers now.  I'll keep using the toilet for bowel stuff, thank you very much, lol.

Wish me luck!

1 person likes this

Good luck babypat80!    I am not sure why some resist the natural direction this takes one, but glad to see you are on board.  Give us an update now and then.

On 2/27/2017 at 6:48 AM, deewet said:

I am not sure why some resist the natural direction this takes one, but glad to see you are on board.

It doesn't work for all of us who have tried it. But overall it seems to have a decent chance of success, and is worth trying first.

I think the key is being a bedwetter first, or even having been one in the past. Without that, night time causes retention which reverses the weakening of not clenching during the day.