LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Was The Last Movie You Went To See In A Diaper?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I adore the cinematic experience. It's a million times better than just watching DVDs. Honestly, I'd probably go to a movie theater just to watch TV shows if I was given the option...

I should build a movie theater in my house, if I had money and a house.

As for the actual question... I haven't the slightest idea. It's been a while...

-Sophie

for the most part I am good with DVDs and downloads. I can do other things while I watch. Big special effect movies really only work on the big screen. I saw Avatar on an IMAX screen then later my bank was giving away the DVD with a new account and it was playing on a tv and everything looked so fake. I have worn diapers to movies a few times, but not that much. I should have for Avatar however :whistling:

cinema is to expensive, not worth it

cheaper to download it and/or wait for the dvd/blu-ray

If you take advantage of specials and go to matanees (sp...early showings) , it's a lot cheaper. INstead of the $8-$10 admission, it's usually $5, and bring your own munchies you can get at the 99 cent store in a back pack or bag, its a lot cheaper. The theaters are a lot less crowded too :)

The last one I wore to was an early showing of "star trek"....which was awesome! :D I might try and get out to see "Avatar", that looks cool...and "Robin Hood'

qwack

Yesterday I saw IRON MAN in diapers. I had a #4 Huggies inside a pull-up inside an Attends under plastic pants.......and still leaked a bit, so I was glad I went to the early (cheap $2.50) showing and there were only a couple dozen patrons. Just hate having half moons showing on the back of my khakki shorts.

Will see ROBIN HOOD tomorrow, but in trusty, thirsty, thick cloth diapers instead.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

sounds like a joke, but the most recent theatre experience I had was "Thirst" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0762073/

I used to work at a theatre, had my little diaper stash spot in a maintenence closet, was great to be able to change whenever I needed too, especially if you're trying to sit through something like Che or the Mahabharata.

sounds like a joke, but the most recent theatre experience I had was "Thirst" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0762073/

I used to work at a theatre, had my little diaper stash spot in a maintenence closet, was great to be able to change whenever I needed too, especially if you're trying to sit through something like Che or the Mahabharata.

The made a movie of the Mahabharata ??!!! :o I studied (or tried to) Indian Religion and philosophy in school for one semester, and reading that thing is insane! trying to follow all the incarnations of 'XYZ' God (IE Vishnu) really got me lost, I cannot imagine making a movie from that, and having it make any kind of sense, to us westerners anyways.

hope it was interesting...and a diaper would DEFINITELY be a requirement!!!

qwack

"Birdemic: Shock and Terror." I get stress incontinence when I laugh really hard, and I totally wet myself just watching the preview. Basically, I knew I would need a diaper to avoid an embarrassing public accident.

The only movie I have ever attended when I was not wearing a diaper was during my first year of pre-law in the fall of 1981. Normally, even then, I would put on a diaper, but that Saturday afternoon it started to rain as I was leaving the library. Running to my dorm I ducked into the student union just as a free film was about to start. The sign said it was fairly short, so I decided to take a chance that I would need to get up to use the toilet. That movie was "The Women" starring Norma Shearer and Joan Crawford.

Growing up going to a movie was considered a "special event" in our family, for which all of us with tiny over-active bladders wore "just-in-case" diapers. My folks used to pack us into the family van for drive-ins. The ladies room was a long ways away.

Last night my husband Don and I the newly restored "Metropolis" which runs 2 hours 27 minutes. When Fritz Lang made Metropolis in 1927 it had the largest budget of any film made in Europe up to then, used 36,000 extras and took almost a year to film. It was not a success, so almost immediately 25 minutes were cut. Apparently distributors felt the cuts would make the film more popular. Little did those bean counters know Metropolis would be considered a classic which inspired such marvelous modern films as "Blade Runner" and "Dr. Strangelove."

Of course it is a silent film, meaning the acting style is hardly subtle. In this restored version the music is performed by a full orchestra, recorded using modern methods, so when I shut my eyes it was like being at a concert.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Well, I recently went to see the new Nightmare on Elm street movie.

I don't need to say I was already in a messed diaper. you all should know that already.

Anyway, totally messy but slightly wet. Bought a super large thing of coke and a giant ass popcorn, as well as nochos nd cheese. The popcorn was heavily buttered to mask the poopy smell since I knew it was gonna be packed for opening night.

That movie was scary. One scene halfway through made me wet my diaper big time. Like, I had a mini flood when Kreuger popped up.

Towards the end the dude was in the nightmare world and freddy did the pop up thing again. Freddy popping up made my poop pop out cuz damn it literally scared the sh&t out of me. I actually did't realize how much I was backlogged in my body. I literally pooped myself silly right there in Freddy Kerueger.

Well, not IN him. In his movie.

WOuld have been fine if not for the slight poop noise that accompanied it. A mini fart. Could have blamed it on someone had I had friend. But I went alone. As I do most things in my life. ALone.

The last movie I went to see in a diaper was Sherlock Holmes. I haven't been to a movie theater in a while because they and expanding the one here and it's the only one in town(Yes, I live in a very small town). There used to be two movie houses in town but they ended up shutting down one which had two screens in it. The theater that is being remodeled was built back in the 50's so it was due for a face lift!

Guest babygirl81

nightmare on elm street. was ok but not the best movie. i sneak in that movie because they were carding people. i dont have id so i could get in. waited about 20 mins then sneak in with a group:)