LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
tris

What Does Incontinence Feel Like?

I’m bowel incontinent thus sometimes when I bend or lean over, squad down or even walk I will suddenly soil myself. I would say 90% of the time I notice it as it happens. Sometimes though if I picking something heavy up or focused on a task I don’t notice until I sit down or smell it.  I personally don’t worry or care is people know I’m in diapers, I’m very open about it. For me if I was crippled and needed a wheel chair I wouldn’t feel embarrassed so why would I feel that way about being in diapers when I need them?  I don’t normally have wetting accidents though I do wet my diaper rather than use the bathroom many times, no reason not to use it if I’m wearing it. When that happens I feel myself starting to wet but I’m never sure when I finish as I just relax my bladder and go. 

On 5/2/2010 at 11:57 AM, Dubious said:

people under 70 wearing diapers is a myth :whistling:

I'm 55 and urinary incontinent and wear nappies all the time.

Don't feel anything unless my bladder gets overly full, which is really rare.
I only get any kind of sensation, when already going and that is usually if there is a lot of it. If my bladder decides to have a leaking streak (that may last from ten minutes to about half an hour), then no feeling at all there, apart from spreading warmth..

On 4/28/2010 at 3:49 PM, adriansurley said:

Its not easy to describe honestly - its like you know you are going when you are going but you cannot do anything about it to stop it...it also depends on how much you are voiding. If it is a little then you may not feel or know anything, if it is a lot then you "know" but you can't stop it.

Boy, you described it perfectly. Check the diaper periodically to see how mushy it is. Can't be too mushy because you never know if the next will be a larger quantity and you don't want to leak. That can be ugly in public where you have a growing wet crotch and it's running down your leg letting everyone know you peed yourself. Sometimes you feel the larger leaks and sometimes you don't. When you feel a big one, it's too late and there''s no stopping it. Sorry for being repetitive but shared experience! :unsure:.

18 hours ago, Elenwen said:

Don't feel anything unless my bladder gets overly full, which is really rare.
I only get any kind of sensation, when already going and that is usually if there is a lot of it. If my bladder decides to have a leaking streak (that may last from ten minutes to about half an hour), then no feeling at all there, apart from spreading warmth..

More or less the same as me then.

I'm 55 and urinary incontinent and wear nappies all the time.

I am 47 and I have a total urinary incontinences. It flows nearly all the time, sometimes little, sometimes much more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk