LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Type Of Establisments Do You Enjoy Wearing Diapers To When Out In Public?

The one time I was REALLY glad I wore a diaper in public... On a plane!

I got a window seat... the guy next to me in the aisle seat, was a

300 lb drunken bubba, who promptly fell asleep for most of the 4 hour

flight. There was NO WAY I was gonna wake this guy to go to the toilet!

Fortunately, with my stuffed Bambino, I didn't have too. And who doesn't

want to see what it's like to pee your diaper at 30,000 feet?? :rolleyes:

I enjoy wearing when I'm at Rockies Games. It's nice cause I don't have to miss any game or between innings action!

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

I've worn ...pretty much everywhere. Never to work, but I wear frequently to classes, on the bus, at the mall, shopping, including trying on clothes, movies, to the dentist, tattoo parlor (not for a tattoo- no tats here, I was getting a few more holes in my ears, I'm up to 10 now- 5 each side)

I'm a DL. It doesn't matter where I am, I like to wear and use, but am discreet. It's a challenge to wear to the YMCA, get out of diapers to swim for exercise, and then get back into them - both times, unnoticed - for the trip home and the rest of the day, but, been there, have done that, and it is doable. I wear often, including to work. But, that's another story! LOL

I've worn ...pretty much everywhere. Never to work, but I wear frequently to classes, on the bus, at the mall, shopping, including trying on clothes, movies, to the dentist, tattoo parlor (not for a tattoo- no tats here, I was getting a few more holes in my ears, I'm up to 10 now- 5 each side)

Im the opposite lol. I have the ink not the holes. Just 2 00 gauges. work won't allow me to be pierced :( oh and GREAT place to go (at least I think so) is dave and busters. Basically its a giant arcade and bar.

The first time I wore diapers in public I was so worried that I would be noticed, now I don't even think about. I just put a pair of pants, and usually wear underwear over my diaper. The underwear is for containment and sound suppression, but I've never been noticed. I've even had a diaper leak, and if I was noticed, nobody said anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Everywhere, shopping, Cinema, work, it makes no difference.

It takes time to build ones confidence and realise that people are not looking at each other butts wondering if your wearing a diaper ( although i cant help myself when glancing back at a passing pretty Female :thumbsup: )

The Dr's is always fun, trying to hide it as best as you can and as noisy as you can, great to try and hide that crinkle !

BTW err what is "Hooter's" (sorry European here) :beer:

Got a haircut diapered once. It's also fun to wear to medical supply stores where you can actually talk about diapers. They always ask what size the person is, and it's such a thrill to say "I'm a Large". Then they think you want something very discrete and you say you're not bothered if people know you're diapered. You look down at yourself and say it must be obvious that I'm diapered but nobody really cares. Then you say, "You know, and you don't care, right?" Got to have nerve to go this far, but it's a rush.

Hooters is a restaurant / sports bar featuring good food at fair to high prices. The waitress's wear tee shirts and gym shorts, a size or two too small. Their slogan is "more than a mouth-full" or something like that.

Everywhere, shopping, Cinema, work, it makes no difference.

It takes time to build ones confidence and realise that people are not looking at each other butts wondering if your wearing a diaper ( although i cant help myself when glancing back at a passing pretty Female :thumbsup: )

The Dr's is always fun, trying to hide it as best as you can and as noisy as you can, great to try and hide that crinkle !

BTW err what is "Hooter's" (sorry European here) :beer:

Guest Craig

I'm kind of at the point where if I'll be gone from home for more than an hour or so, I'll always wear a diaper now and it's very likely to get used. I don't think I've used a restroom other than at my home in four or five years...

That said, my favorite places would be:

sporting events

restaurants

movie theaters

A few years ago I had a job where I lead training seminars for adults on various business topics. Imagine wearing a suit and tie and wetting your diaper while speaking to a room full of adult men and women. Quite an experience - loved it - and did it every seminar I gave. Sure, I'll have another Diet Pepsi at break! New rule: never give a speech undiapered.

Craig

I love wearing one in a movie theater, but the best place to me is a capsule hotel in Japan. The only door to your capsule is a curtain, so everyone can hear the crinkling, but no one knows where it's coming from :whistling:

Guest Craig

Now that I think about it, I've got my semi-annual dentist appointment coming up soon. There's a perfect place to go well-padded!

like some of us, wearing out in public is what i truly injoy. I do not try to get noticed, but love thinking about if only some one knew...it adds to the excitement. Always wear when i can, best was when i had my lasic eye surgery (i think they knew, the crinkle was audible to me anyway), and working in the rodeo..