LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Type Of Establisments Do You Enjoy Wearing Diapers To When Out In Public?

Where haven't I worn them?

I always make sure I wear them at the Dentist, Barber, Blood Bank or anyplace else I am going to be fairly immobile.

Had the on while sitting around waiting for an hour at the DMV.

Love having the for any extended driving trip.

I have worn diapers to concerts, nightclubs, the mall and once to the movie theater.

Motorcycle rides, Movies, Work (once), Mall, resteraunts, Shopping, Shrines, sleeping...

The most enjoyable place to wear for me is a Massage table. Talk about the relaxation factor! I don't wear for the "ooooh I am going to make someone see me wear diapers" scenario, I am just relaxed the most while wearing diapers no matter the place/activity and wearing while getting a massage is the ultimate relaxation for me.

Besides wearing around the house, I have worn them to restaurants, bars, movies (one of the best places for me), various stores and the mall, airplanes, tour boats and also while driving on long trips.

I wear whenever I go to the bar (which is rarely). I have also worn diapers to the movies, grocery stores, amusement parks, and on very long rode trips. It just gives me a sense of security knowing if I need it (which I know I will!) I have it.

To Walgreens to get more diapers. It's not like a shopping cart full of them won't already say "I wear diapers". That's as far as my public wearing has gone and probly as far as it ever will...

Long car trips are the best while padded. If it is a really long trip I will diaper up super thick. Like two abenas with two boosts. I truly hope one of these days I get pulled over and the cop searches me or my car with the obvious diapers in the backseat. It would just be kind of fun to have to explain that I wear diapers. It would certainly make a police station experience a whole lot more fun. But alas, I am a law abiding citizen who follows traffic laws as best I can.

• Like 2

I've made the commitment to live a diaped lifestyle. My wife knows and accepts all. I'm now in 24/7 Diaper Training permanently, I hate the Potty Monster. I'm losing all shame and gaining pride. Everything is done in a diaper. I wet and mess myself in public but am discreet enough not to draw attention. I wet and mess myself in front of mommy all the time - it just happens and I don't control it. I pooped my diaper this morning and am planning not to worry about it until the afternoon. I wet and mess in general public with pride and pleasure. I try not to overdo it or poop in front of the rest of my family though. They don't need to know. I am not so obvious that just anyone would know - only another ABDL/ Little/ Big can tell and I like it that way. I do wear to the medical supplies shop - the salepeople know I wear diapers and plastic pants, they just assume I'm incontinent and know what level of protection I need. We do call them diapers and plastic pants there. I don't go in poopy. I'm not trying to be vulgar or force a bad impression on the uninitiated, just to enjoy being myself.

Those looking for a diaper will see it, those not looking will not. Diapering is for me. I've got lots of ABDL and Little friends and I'm never looking/ going back. I feel better, healthier, happier and don't miss all the stress. I'm happier being an adult baby and only other ABs would notice it. We are the illusion we create: The real world (?) does not know but I am 100% Infantilist.

Long car trips are the best while padded. If it is a really long trip I will diaper up super thick. Like two abenas with two boosts. I truly hope one of these days I get pulled over and the cop searches me or my car with the obvious diapers in the backseat. It would just be kind of fun to have to explain that I wear diapers. It would certainly make a police station experience a whole lot more fun. But alas, I am a law abiding citizen who follows traffic laws as best I can.

Betcha they'd ask you if you were an Astronaut :roflmao::whistling:

• Like 2