LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Accidents Without A Diaper

peelover

247 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever peed or pooped your pants by accident?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Have you ever made it to the potty just in time?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Will you describe these experiences below?

• Yes
    • No

The last time I wet when I was not diapered was in July 1976. I had just reached puberty. One night I reverted to bedwetting, which I discovered as soon as I woke up. Immediately I told my Mom. She helped me strip my bed. Fortunately Mom had never removed my waterproof sheet. That day Mom and my older sister Penny taught me how to pin on my diapers for bed. Since then I have never gone to bed without a diaper.

• 2 years later...

my biggest issue when im not in diapers or pull ups is after i finish peeing in the evil potty, i keep going even after i do "the shake." like a dribble can quickly turn into a full stream and i need to change my pants. thats why goodnites are basically my underwear now, im sick of having to change my pants or shorts like three times a day 

• Like 1

I have some stomach issue and there has been quite a lot of times I didn't make it. 
TBH I rather have wet accidents instead of messy ones but I seem to have a iron bladder. ?

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

I’m on my cell phone right now but I have plenty of stories for when I had accidents in my pants.

Make sure you post them when you have some time to do so.

@peelover @rusty pins @KittyMerriweather

One accident I had was when I was working at Walmart in Naples Fl I was working out in the Lawn and garden center as a cashier.  I had called for someone to come up and relieve me so I could use the bathroom.  They took for ever to get to me.  By the time they finally got to me I ran to the restroom and when I got there 2 people where in the stalls and I stood there for a few min and antsing around and no one came out.  Well then it hit me.  The shit just hit the pants and I was wearing khaki pants you could see the whole mess around my rear.

I went out and talked to the co manager and told him I need to go home right away.  I told him the reason and he agreed.

I had to walk 2 miles which took me about an hour to do so in the FL heat.

When I got home and in the shower my rear end was burning it felt like acid.  I was really freaking out and also pissed at the same time.  

The next time I went to work they had moved me to Tire Lube & Express where there was a bathroom close by.

If I had known about that bathroom I might have been able to make it to the bathroom.

• 3 months later...

First time in the first grade,  teacher had a system that if you had to go you got up and went to door and turned over a cardboard figure (boy or girl) to show someone was gone out. no one else could go at same time.  others kept beating me to door so I finally couldn't help it and peed at my desk. Teacher made me stay in a recess and stand in front of the radiator to dry my pants. 

As an adult I have waited too long and peed in my car a few times. thankful my car seats were vinyl.

I have done this quite a few times in my life. In my adult life, I’ve done it when I miss calculated, because I ate some thing that was new to my system, and he just went through me. Luckily I had a good mega max diaper on, because I filled it to capacity. Because of the way it is built, the damage was light, I was able to take care of it in 45 minutes or less.

With regard to school:  I was a disabled individual, and As such, I had special permission to use the bathroom whenever necessary. I would tell the teacher that I had to use the bathroom, go across the hall, use it, and then come back to my desk. These are the days where we had an old school house, and each one of the five schools was an old school building, with no elevators. Luckily for me, kindergarten through third grade was on the main level/1st floor of the building. This worked well until I went to my fourth grade classroom, and I changed schools.

The time I was fourth grade until I was in eighth grade, I had very little problems with this. This is because I had one instance where a teacher insisted that I wait for the part to come back before I went to the bathroom.  “Hall passes” were the way they took care of having students get permission to do anything in schools. When I ended up in fourth grade, they knew I had a disability, and that I had cerebral palsy, but I had to deal with some very “embarrassing situation” because they just wanted me to worry about whether I had a pass or not, and they didn’t care about whether I had to go to the bathroom, because they wanted me to have a pass first.

“Hall passes“ were the way they took care of having students get permission to do anything in schools. When I ended up in fourth grade, they knew I had a disability, and that I had cerebral palsy, but I had to deal with some very “embarrassing situation“ because they just wanted me to worry about whether had a pass or not, and they didn’t care about whether I had to go to the bathroom, because they wanted me to have a pass first.

this “backfired on them“ when one day I had to go to the bathroom so bad that I just ran off, and said “the hell with the pass I’m gone“ I got myself in trouble because of that particular reason, but I told them that telling me to wait until the past comes back is futile, because when I tell someone I have to use the bathroom, I have to use the bathroom, and I need to use the bathroom, so they should not hold me back. It got so bad that I had gone to the bathroom I had Peed and messed myself very badly, and then had to have my fourth grade teacher come find me, and there was a huge mess in the bathroom. He asked me if I was OK, and then they got a janitor in there to clean up the mess after they got me out of the bathroom. The nurse asked me to go to her office, and she took me in there and asked me exactly what happened. A phone call was made home, and my mom was told of the situation. When I told my mom what happened, and the fact that they would not let me go to the bathroom because of a “pass“, my mom lost it. She stated unequivocally that “when my son tells you he hast to go to the bathroom, he hast to go to the bathroom, and I should not be a requirement that he has a pass.“ When he goes to the bathroom, he tells you he goes that’s where he goes.“

let me tell you, after this little “incident“ I was personally apologize to by the nurse, the principal, the assistant principal, the Director of special services, my teacher, and several friends who made a spectacle of me messing and pissing myself all over the floor. When this incident was finished, there was a standing rule that said “when Brian needs to go to the bathroom, he needs no pass, he can leave the classroom anytime he wishes when he hast to use the bathroom“.  The only warning was that if I go to the bathroom, I better make sure I get there, and then I’m not hanging around anywhere else they say I have to use the bathroom.

in school, there was a “Multi disability classroom“ where children who were more disabled than I was actually did their “schooling“. As part of some sort of a program, I was asked if I wanted to partake in it. What it was was there was a bunch of kids that were severely disabled, and they required help doing certain tasks. One of the tasks was that they wanted us to help them eat snack or eat food. That was one thing that we were allowed  to do and I learned a lot from this. There were a lot of people in school who might’ve not understood what it is like to be disabled. I did, and every time that I would see someone who recognized me, if they were not verbal, they would give me some sort of noise to let me know that they saw me.

I wanted learn from working with these disabled individuals. One of them was always riding on my bus, She loved to go over bumps, She would laugh like crazy when you go over a bump, and she had a blast because the bus would go up and down on its Springs.  There was one day when we got a brand new van, and this van had tight springs, which meant every time we went over a bump, there was no balance, so she got used to the fact that when she was on the bus, she would feel a bump and feel the springs move. It was so bad for her that she actually cried because she missed being able to bounce on the bus because the springs were new. When we found out exactly what it was that was causing the issue, I think what they did was they switched out buses every once in while, so she would be able to experience going over the bumps.

when I was at school, I never wore diapers, however there were times when I almost had to use them a couple times while I was in rehab a few times. They always found a reason to keep us in bed, if it wasn’t because they wanted us safe, they would put our side rails up, and then they would not allow us to get out of bed. The problem was, when I had to use the bathroom, and I was fully continent, they wouldn’t let us out of the bed, and 99% of the time you were diapers even if you were fully Hartnet, because they figure that it would be safer for the patient as well as for the aid or the individual who is helping you.

I was really happy and really lucky that I had such a good people when I was in school. Once I straightened out a couple of problems with this “bathroom issue/pass issue” Ever again. I can tell you from experience that was anEmbarrassing situation, and one that I understand quite well. Being that I have small nieces, I am sure that they will have their “accidents“ for sometime to come, but that won’t bother me a bit. Part of the deal is that people have to realize: when somebody tells you “I have to use the bathroom“ this is not an interactive statement, nor is it something that is a passing observation. When you are disabled like me, and have cerebral palsy, I have known from experience that my body can only take so much, and then once the threshold has been exceeded, I will release. Some kids are not as lucky as I was. They will release and they were wet themselves until they cannot stop. I have had friends in the multi handicapped classroom, that were diapers because of this reason. So when someone tells you “you have to go“ that’s what it means. I remember when I was in fourth grade I asked the teacher “can I go to the bathroom“ teacher response “I don’t know can you?“

This is why it is always important to make sure that you listen to what people are telling you. I don’t know how many times I almost Peed myself because people didn’t believe them when I told them I had to use the bathroom. I was lucky though that most of the time when I said that, people would say no problem! And that was that.

Brian