LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Do You Drive?

I'm curious. Never seen a like thread on this subject?

What does everyone drive?

Ok, ok, let me be honest. I finally bought my dream truck last week after lusting for one for over 15 years. :D A black 2010 F150 4x4. Awesome truck.

But I'm still curious to know what everyone else drives, so post up. :D

My new main truck is a 1996 Ford 150XL. Red with gray undertone. She's alright, but doesn't have the get-up-and-go that my old truck's got.

My old truck is a 1983 Chevy S-10. Light blue with white undertone. She's still a good ol' truck, but is starting to show her age.

2006 Range Rover is my daily driver and a black Ducati 749 is my fun vehicle. Been thinking about selling the bike and getting a Kawasaki.

^Nice.

I drive a Saturn Ion, but am definitely planning on getting a bike in the next year or two. Actually I'm also leaning towards the Kawasaki.

96 Toyota Celica Convertible

25th anniversary collectors edition, number 84 of 500!

Though it needs some work (if anyone knows how to replace the rear window curtain. I would LOVE you forever if you could tell me how so I'm not paying $400 in labor)

I got me a 1997 Mitsubishi Mirage LE Coupe in red. I love that car and technically it was my grandfather's final legacy before he passed so I'm like really proud to be the one driving his car.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Nice truck! *sigh* I miss having a truck... from 16 till last year I've only owned trucks or small SUVS. Now that I'm driving way more for my job I bought a car last year. I spoiled myself and now drive an 09 Cadillac CTS ;) Gotta stay with rear wheel drive at least ;)

I currently drive a 2005 Toyota Corolla. I've only had it for 6 months and I've put on 18" chrome rims, tinted the windows, and replaced the stock stereo system along with two 10" Subs and three Kicker amps. I love this car!

Nice truck! *sigh* I miss having a truck... from 16 till last year I've only owned trucks or small SUVS. Now that I'm driving way more for my job I bought a car last year. I spoiled myself and now drive an 09 Cadillac CTS ;) Gotta stay with rear wheel drive at least ;)

SUVs aren't trucks. They're glorified station wagons.

Some interesting rides, ya'll. :) As long as it works for you and you're happy, is all that matters.

I still have my "old" car. A 2002 Oldsmobile Alero. She's got a lotta miles on her. I should sell her cuz I know I won't drive her much anymore, but I just cant. Not yet anyways.

BTW, anyone want a 2002 GSXR 1000? :D I haven't rode it in four years, but still take her for spin every time I'm home. :D

My wife and I currently have 2 vehicles. A 2005 Dodge S.X 2.0 which is basically a Neon and a 96 Dodge 1/2 ton truck. The truck is mine and the car is hers. I would love to get a Jeep or other smallish 4x4 for exploring and stuff like that. I'm kinda a old ghost town and abandoned minesite nut.

The avatar says it all!

Actually, the VW is for the sunny days. My everyday car is a 2001 Mercury Sable station wagon. I am royally pissed at Ford for not building station wagons any more. I can't replace that car. Everyone seems to attach an "Ozzie and Harriet" stigma to driving a family station wagon, but they're practical. There isn't anything I can't put in that car (including 90 cases of Girl Scout cookies, which is more than one of the parents' Ford Explorers would hold one year!) I average about 27 miles per gallon in the mild weather on that car. (23 in the winter and about 25 in the summer with the air conditioning running, which is most of the time because it is an automatic climate control system and I keep it at 72 degrees year round). When 27 mpg isn't enough and I'm not hauling stuff or people, I drive a 2001 Ford Focus. I know there are roomy vehicles on the market, but none of them have the combination of room and gas mileage that the Sable has. (The Mazda5 is kind of neat, but it's designed for younger people, and I'm not a "zoom zoom" image person. I'm a Country Squire and picket fence around the house person).

I've got a 2004 ford fiesta 1.6 :) , which I brought just over a week ago. Well happy with it, its quick and fun to drive :D .

I can't wait until the Fiesta shows up stateside, but I'm sure Ford will butcher it before they sell it domestically.

I have a 1999 Toyota Tacoma 4-cyl 4x4 with a manual tranny, and I love it.

Opie - I would love a gixxer, but the last time I mounted a sport bike I nearly killed myself (very high speed crash), so I'll stick with less aggressive bikes for now, thanks.

I can't wait until the Fiesta shows up stateside, but I'm sure Ford will butcher it before they sell it domestically.

It is weird that the ford line is so different in the UK/Europe then the US. They are converging which is a shame cause UK fords have always been quite fun, especially the high performance ones. The new fiesta does look good through :)

It is weird that the ford line is so different in the UK/Europe then the US. They are converging which is a shame cause UK fords have always been quite fun, especially the high performance ones. The new fiesta does look good through :)

It's not just the Ford lines. America hates diesels, so a lot of the cars available in the rest of the world aren't available here. Don't get me wrong, I love my Tacoma, but I really want a Hilux.