LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Guest Katharsys

So the question is, how does one increase your reputation? I am only at a 1 (while moogie is at a 2...grrrrr).

Granted, it is nothing more than not much at all, but it is still kinda fun to think about.

edited to add: Sarah is at 26?!

• Like 4

The Vikings used to say that "the only part of a man that survives him is his reputation!"

They were a pretty hard bunch.

Nowadays, of course, you are survivied by every cock-up you have ever made, and by all of your posts.

• Like 1

'One can survive everything nowadays, except death, and live down anything, except a good reputation' - Oscar Wilde

'A good reputation is more valuable than money' - Publilius Syrus

According to the above, ones reputation is your character as seen by others, extremely valuable, easy to loose, difficult to earn, and worth more than its weight in gold. Apart from the comedy mentioned by Freswith, it is true that all you leave in this world is your reputation. Lets all hope that it is a good one, and that people think of you with respect and not disdain.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

'One can survive everything nowadays, except death, and live down anything, except a good reputation' - Oscar Wilde

'A good reputation is more valuable than money' - Publilius Syrus

According to the above, ones reputation is your character as seen by others, extremely valuable, easy to loose, difficult to earn, and worth more than its weight in gold. Apart from the comedy mentioned by Freswith, it is true that all you leave in this world is your reputation. Lets all hope that it is a good one, and that people think of you with respect and not disdain.

I gives you a plus baby keiff :)

and I remember when i joined you hand me a ba ba of juice and a cookie

thanks

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

There are people that don't like my political opinions so I think I have a minus 27.

i just gave your post here a positive.. While i dont agree with many of your political posts, and I will admit at times i find it annoying that many different members turn lots of posts into political arguments, i'm not going to give someone a negative simply because their opinoin is not my opinion..... unless of course its about me, in which case if its not absolutely flattering compliments its an automatic negative!

• Like 2

There are people that don't like my political opinions so I think I have a minus 27.

Gee, I seem to have the same problem... People hate me because of politics...

I've even had a certain person (not gonna say who) who the other day iggied me when I entered chat to "avoid any unpleasant politics", and I never said a freaking word at that moment (nor said anything politics related for the whole 45 minutes I was in there)...

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
Guest Baby-Toa

>.> rep doesn't really matter for me. rep doesn't effect the way I behave *which is 99% well behaved to everyone as long as their not being mean to others.*

Over time reputation does matter. Specifically when it comes to moderation. Someone who posts something offensive who has a good rep will probably get a warning; whereas someone who has a history of rule breaking and general annoyance may be banned.

Over time reputation does matter. Specifically when it comes to moderation. Someone who posts something offensive who has a good rep will probably get a warning; whereas someone who has a history of rule breaking and general annoyance may be banned.

Does offensiveness include poking the admin in the belly like the Pilsbury Doughboy and running off in a gigglefit? :D:angel_not:

~ moogle

I think there are people who just plain don't like me, cuz I've been given negatives on posts I entered that had no rude or inflammatory remarks in them at all (like a post I did last night on the poll about Windows vs Mac vs Linux).