LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anybody Ever Feel Depressed?

Everybody feels depressed every now and then..It's when you get like me and suffer from Depression...that's when the problems start. Hang in there things always get better. :blink:

from the random house dictionary

depressed: to make sad or gloomy; lower in spirits; deject; dispirit.

synonyms:dishearten, discourage, sadden

i' would hope that everyone at some time in their life has felt depressed, for how else can you truely appreciate happiness.

I always though I felt depressed, but after examining my true feelings, it is more of a reaction to anxiety and stress. Everyone tells me to "lighten up" and that I worry too much. And after all, what I worry about generally never comes to pass or if it does, I'm prepared and handle it sensibly. (Mostly worried about job security right now even though I've worked in a state job for almost 30 years).

I have bouts of depression, sometimes I feel good about myself and at other times I hate myself, I avoid anything where I have to be with other people, I just don't feel comfortable around big crowds, or even small gatherings for that matter.

I was like that up untill the age of about 25, then I started drinking, but about 15 yeas ago I quit drinking and I went back to the way I was before.

I can get my daily bussiness done, OK but as soon as I'm finshed I head home to be alone where I can be by myself in peace

I know its odd , but unless i feel depressed i can not write for anything. And then writing makes me feel better. But when i read it it makes me feel more depressed so I write more. Its an ugly cycle but I do get alot of work done. Of corse you have to deal with "worried" parents and the crazy doctors and the mental hospital too... I dont reccomend it. But I gotta do what I gotta do.

To answer your question; i'd say about 90% of the time im depressed, the other 10% is more angry nerd rage time.

I know i need help, but then i cant write nearly as good as i usually do.

Oh the cruel irony of it all :roflmao::roflmao::Crylol:

Yeah, I do you're definitely not alone. I feel depressed every now and then. I am doing better now that I'm an the right combination of pills. When I get depressed I won't eat or drink, I stay up all night, I just lay in bed all day. I used to think "I don't need pills, I can get by just fine without them." They really do help though! I figure either lay their all day like a worthless stump or take my pills and go on with my life. Good luck to you my friend!

Living out here alone, I was starting to get a bit depressed, before Sandy (my female dog) showed up down at my dad's rental property. Re-taming her and bringing her home really helped with that. Jerry's (my male dog) appearance further helped. When I was a kid, we always had dogs, who were often closer to me than the rest of my family or friends, so having dogs again has been a real help in fending off depression and loneliness. Especially since I can let them in the house and drive my mom nuts, but it's my house and she can't do anything to stop me! [evil laugh] But, honestly, it is nice to have one or more good pets. Pets are scientifically proven to be beneficial to their owners, most of the time. So long as you can afford to properly care for them, don't have medical problems that would prohibit it or would make it hard on you, and don't live somewhere where they're not permitted, I'd say go adopt a stray. You'd not only be helping yourself, but also saving a life (which could also give you something positive to think about).

depressed? me? naw!

I busted my ass to get good grades in high school (gpa of 4.185 and 6th in my class) and got very little scholarship money. this next school year, i am barely getting enough scholarship money to pay for gas!!! (only about $400 ($200 per semester) toward tuition, books after gas). i have to deal with this when i learn that atheletes can get full tuition based on what their COACHES say about them!!! NOT FINANCIAL OR ACADEMIC ADVISORS BUT THEIR COACHES!!! AS IN THEY ARE ONLY GETTING MONEY BASED ON THEIR PHYSICAL ABILITY!!! YOU GO TO COLLEGE TO EXPAND YOUR MIND! NOT YOUR BICEPTS!

needless to say, i will owe $14,000 USD for just tuition (books not included) while i only have $8k in the bank (my life savings from 4 years of working in hell)

(note that we are middle class so we aren't in financial trouble at this time)

why would i be depressed!?!?!? ill have nothing to show after working my ass off for 4 years at my job and no rewards for 4 years of advanced class course work in high school and 2 years of good grades in college!

my house is falling apart. my sister is 23 and we still share the same room. she also has an associates degree in accounting and still works in fast food. my mom and dad don't get along and my dad now lives out of town (presumably for his job).

isn't life grand?

It's almost impossible to not feel depressed sometimes. It seems not everyone really understands depression. You can't just "not be depressed". It's natural to become depressed and to deal with depression. It's times like these when we need someone there with us to comfort us. Someone who cares....but where is that someone? It's up to us to find them. Good luck.

This may seem like a cop out, but everytime I realize that I am depressed it makes me extremely happy - why - 'cause I know that depression makes me apreciate the happy and joyful times even more. Even in my own mind, it seems silly, but that is just me.

It has got to the stage that I look forward to the times I am depressed.

Feeling isolated and landlocked does it to me fast lately. I think I'll be feeling better once I get a job / get into college, but that's hard to do in my current state. I'm always reluctant to try any kind of medication (unless forced), but I am starting to think I don't have an alternative.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lucys junibug

i have always had a serious depression problem, at the moment i have a letter on the fridge to contact the nurse for therapy but just can't bring myself to make the appointment, i don't know why i just cant take the step....i cant go on meds unless i get relay bad as i have lots of other problems that make meds a problem. i have been on so many combinations in the past that i would like to avoid them if i can anyway

i am actually a lot better these days than i used to be but it's still there....i think it's a combination of factors, which i can identify, but it doesn't make it better just because i know some of the things that contribute

i do think everyone feels depressed at some point,i mean the world can throw a lot at us and just expect us to deal with it!!

snuggles

juniper

xxx

Guest Baby-Toa

I have to agree with everyone so far. I didn't know I had Depression or got depressed so easily till I got into therapy. At first it was for food eating issues but he referred me and I got stuck with another two doctors but now that i'm out of therapy and more accepting of myself I feel less depressed less often unless drama hits.

Guest lucys junibug

i definitely feel that food is an issue when im feeling low too, i was lucky as a teen as lucy's (real) mummy knew every trick in the book to get me to eat, and she was always nice about it she never forced me, i don't know how i would of been if it wasn't for the two of them.

and i too like to sleep a lot when its all too much abrenra, means i don't have to think or feel

xxx

Guest Baby-Toa

i definitely feel that food is an issue when im feeling low too, i was lucky as a teen as lucy's (real) mummy knew every trick in the book to get me to eat, and she was always nice about it she never forced me, i don't know how i would of been if it wasn't for the two of them.

and i too like to sleep a lot when its all too much abrenra, means i don't have to think or feel

xxx

Mine was I was eating for comfort. Gotta love comfort foods. though my intake of food is about half of what I normally eat now.

Guest lucys junibug

i was like that eating for comfort an awful lot but then i went completely the other way!!! its kinda hard to describe what it was like, i went from a love of food too just not eating it (about the time i met lucy)....when my mother got asked if i was eating she always said that i ate lots...maybe even too much, but just hadden't noticed that id pretty much stopped!...best comfort food i think is choc chip cake-in-a-cup....done in the microwave...u zap it for 4min and mmmmmm

you gotta try it!!!!

huggles juniper

xxx

Guest Baby-Toa

i was like that eating for comfort an awful lot but then i went completely the other way!!! its kinda hard to describe what it was like, i went from a love of food too just not eating it (about the time i met lucy)....when my mother got asked if i was eating she always said that i ate lots...maybe even too much, but just hadden't noticed that id pretty much stopped!...best comfort food i think is choc chip cake-in-a-cup....done in the microwave...u zap it for 4min and mmmmmm

you gotta try it!!!!

huggles juniper

xxx

hehe I just might have to I just haven't had the money to spend on anything much lately. I had to tell everyone that i've halved my eating habits just so that know and didn't worry.

Guest lucys junibug

if you want the recipe just ask i have one with jam on bottom so u tern it out and it runs down it, one with choccy and a sponge....choccy one best and it yummy eating it straight from cup....best thing is its really cheep and sooo good and if i makes a hole (big) cake i eat the hole thing but i can just make small one in a cup....there are a few on the net which i have tried but think the one i use is beat....i tested quite a few....mmmmmmm

xxx