LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Very Good Experience

Fetware

http://fetware.com

Over the years I have repeatedly purchased goods from this vendor with very satisfactory results. Communication, whether by email or verbally over the phone has always been very good and professional.

Deliver time has always been within a week of the order date and, on the one occasion where an order was incorrect (color), the proprietors, Mike and Joan, have all but bent over backwards to quickly and efficiently resolve the issue.

Posted customer comments about Fetware:

http://fetware.com/brag_page.htm

From my own experiences, I highly recommend them.

Ruffles

Yes Yes Yes to Fetware Fetware Fetware! :D

I also cannot say enough to describe how pleased and happily surprised I've been over the years with Mike and Joan at Fetware. All of the above is vouched for by me too! I ABDLsolutely love their products and service.

Especially now, in a recession, we need to spend our money to fix the problem. I recommend spending some of your hard-earned cash here because you'll never regret such excellent quality and service. I'd really hate to see this company hurt by the economy.

I have to give Fetware an A+.

I have nothing but good things to say about Fetware.

Very Good Experience

Fetware

http://fetware.com

Over the years I have repeatedly purchased goods from this vendor with very satisfactory results. Communication, whether by email or verbally over the phone has always been very good and professional.

Deliver time has always been within a week of the order date and, on the one occasion where an order was incorrect (color), the proprietors, Mike and Joan, have all but bent over backwards to quickly and efficiently resolve the issue.

Posted customer comments about Fetware:

http://fetware.com/brag_page.htm

From my own experiences, I highly recommend them.

Ruffles

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I've had mixed experiences with this company. On the downside, most of the time their plastic pants wear out quickly - the elastics start unraveling. The last order I placed the tags were on the front, off center, and on the outside, similar to Scoobie's response. One time I placed an order and I was waiting forever for it to arrive. I finally wrote them, after about two weeks, and, I don't remember exactly what their excuse was but the pants did eventually come with no apology whatsoever. I'm done with this company - there are other, better companies out there.

• 1 month later...

fetware is wicked cool .. they are only located in the next town over from me which makes shipping very fast for me any way .. their products are top of the line ,,,, no junk here . and they are very accessible and will take calls over the phone which is nice to hear a human voice and the biggest thing is .. at least in my opinion is they do it out of love plus they do cater to the incontinence folks that are not ab or dl aware which is cool

• 2 months later...

(Glenn toddles up to 3' tree stump...looks at it and thinks "Drats thats tall - might as well be 3 thousand feet high" "How to get up there?". He picks up a small cardboard box and places it in front of the stump - and climbs up like a monkey boy, clears his throat and)

"Ahem. Fellow Citizens of Daily Diapers...My mommy has purchased for me about seven pairs of plastic pants, varied styles especially and over the years non of them have become unravelled or torn. Unless you want to buy mylar plastic pants from european companies, You have to get used to the way Vinyl panties wear over time - Fetware's Plastic Panties are the bestest around, in the USA. Now, the tag placement issue: Fetware's adult baby/ DL/ Incontinence products have tags placed inside or outside depending on the style - I think its due to the way the "no wick" style is constructed that the tag is put on this way, anyway I trust them to know what they are doing - they do it so well. Now, big boys are used to having their fancy tags (now relegated as an old fashioned accesory, btw) inside the back of the pant, but like women's wear, baby wear taggage is often placed where the seamstress thinks it makes the most sense, sometimes inside, sometimes out, often on the front but sometimes on the back. Also, although the seams are welded nicely and placed on the inside, they will tear if either one is oversized for this product or if the clothing you are wearing rubs agains them. It takes some reasonable, common sense to ensure your $30 to $45 investment is not wasted. As per the common ABDL wisdom online I boil them to really get out the urine and fecal stains but it does get into vinyl permanently anyway no matter how long you soak them. I've never melted one yet although the pot gets damn hot and I have burned my little fingers because mommy was at work."

"Mike and Joan have always produced only quality products, including other clothing, diapers, and offering great accesories which, btw, typically have very slim profit margins due to outsourcing costs - but they do it FOR YOU - the end user. They always outperform my expectations for service as well. Mommy was been confused too, about the tags, for a bit, but never "displeased" or even "ambivalent". I not sure what dose wordies mean but she says it means she's a happy mommy. I want my mommy to be happy and not ever sad!

About Mr. Mike and Ms. Joan: They NEVER complain! Has anyone, over the years, even once caught wind of any grousing by them? My mommy "doubts" it.

"I plan to continue to buy stuff from Fetware as long as they are in business and I am around. Business is tough right now - think about it - do you think they are not hurting?"

"I am going to talk to all the adult babies, diaper lovers and Littles I know, personally, about how great this company is. If you read this and know me or of me, I recommend you try something from them fast - if you want to really enjoy your lifestyle or fetish. While I'm up here, who has my water gun???"

(Jumps off stump, gets up and runs towards Billy, who prolly has is water submachine gun.)

• 1 month later...

Last week on Monday I placed an order for a nuk5 paci and nuk5 bottle nipple. Shipped last Tuesday and received it within two days. Very fast service. Will order from them again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow! I've never purchased from Fetware but, of course, have seen their site and name floated around. Next time a supplies purchase date comes around, I think I will take a much closer look at them due to these glowing reviews!

Thanks, guys!