LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would You Pee Or Poop Your Pants In Public For Money?

Wet in public for money  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Would you wet your pants without protection in public for money

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. How much

• $10 or less
    • $20
    • $25
    • $50
    • $100
    • $500
    • I.d do it for nothing

I'd have several stipulations for it, but I wouldn't do it for less than $20. I'd try for more, though. I don't think peeing your pants is quite as embarrassing as pooping your pants. I'd have to really trust the person, and I would want to change shortly after wetting myself. I wouldn't want to walk around a mall with wet pants for that would just add further embarrassment, and if that was required, I'd need at least $100.

And I wouldn't poop my pants for less than $100 either.

I'd probably wet myself for some cash. 20 or so dollars I'd think. I mean, I don't really have a problem with doing so... I tend to have small accidents if I'm focused on something else and I really gotta go potty anyway. Never noticable though. Anyway, I am sort of keen on humiliation, so I would probably do it for 20 bucks as long as it wasn't somewhere too public. Probably not a mall. Maybe a park. I'd perfer outdoors. And I'd like it more if someone was there to baby me after I did it versus my friends just getting a laugh and then me changing. That sort of ordeal would really put me in a little girl mood.

-Sophie

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is probably my charachter, or its strenght - I really don't care who sees me in wet and/or messy pants. Yes, I will get insulted or something, but the way I think about it, the general public don't know me, and more importantly, I don't know or care about them. It is only for personal hygiene and comfort that I wear diapers (am incontinent) and not for the benifit of the general public. - they don't pay for the diapers, or clean up my messes, so what actually gives them the right to complain?

I put yes for $100 but it would depend on time/place also. I have little accidents all the time but like Baby Sophie they're not noticeable so why not make some money I'm never going to see them again anyway.

My one pooping myself in public accident was so bad that I don't even want to think about it.

Hugs,

Freta

Guest aussieabdl

To be honest. like Baby Sophie, I enjoy the humiliation. I've done this before without even been asked, I've even pooped my pants or diaper in public without being asked, but if someone's gonna offer money for it...

The only condition would be that there would have to be on one I actually know there, and I'd have to be in a place where it wouldn't be very likely that I'd run into someone I know.

• 1 month later...

For $50, sure. If you peed slowly and stood in the grass (where there would be no visible puddling), there's a good chance no one would even notice. The most unpleasant part of this is being stuck in wet, smelly pants until you get home.

If I had to get everyone's attention first and pee very visibly, that would cost an extra $50.

• 3 weeks later...

Too many circumstances would have to be answered before I could answer. The more exposure the more money, the bigger the mess, the more money, etc. The who, what, when, where and how would all have to be answered first, then we would talk price. So I guess I would but only for the right price. Everything has it's price. Sounds like a radio show stunt that could be performed.

Think of how many people a day accidentally do it and don't get a dime!!!

Have you ever heard of this game "for a million dollars would you..."

things, like:

cut off your pinky,

murder if you wouldn't ever be caught,

have sex with ______(you fill it in)

eat______

there's tons of them, it's a fun game to play in a group and have everyone answer. It really lets you find out who your friends really are and really makes you think. "oooooh my gosh!!!!! You'd do that for a million dollars!!!!"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Like others before have said, the circumstances would have to be just right for me to wet unprotected in public but I don't think I would poop my pants at all. Then again, up the anty to $1,000 and again with the right circumstances (like a quick change of clothes immediately afterwards) I might consider it...LOL.

Now for a true story: My daughter and nephew had been running relay races all day and my daughter being a year younger than my nephew was getting tired of losing to him every time. Knowing that her cousin was by far the most competitive person she has ever met, she offered up a new competition. "Let's see who can wet their pants the fastest" said my bright 9 yr. old. She once again lost that competition but this time did so with a huge smile on her face as she watched the front of her cousin's jeans become damp and dark down the front of him.