LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dry Care 24/7

The manufacturer still has promo pricing, XP is gradually raising prices to normal.

I ordered from Dry Care directly, ordered this past holiday Monday and they came in last night. Ships UPS Ground from Brooklyn. DC does use PayPal, though, if you've got issues with that.

I'm concerned about shipping price. It says Partial Shipping Cost to Alaska and Hawaii). I'm in Hawaii and when I try to find out that cost I come up with nothing

Figured it out. Shipping to Hawaii is 60 for a case

To bad you don't know someone in the military over there it would have been free! :)

• Like 1

i too have experienced the tapes come undone after a few wettings.. but what i am doing is putting a couple strips of clear packing tape on the front of the diaper just like many other diapers landing zone. working very well.. hopefully they will decide to add a tape landing zone soon.. great diaper otherwise. i have yet to have one leak...

To bad you don't know someone in the military over there it would have been free! :)

I'm in the military here and I don't even know how that's possible lol. Please teach me

It's not free. I think that what he meant to say it that it costs the same to ship from military bases overseas (and probably Hawaii) as it does to ship stateside.

Yeah I live on base and shipping has always been my worst enemy. Lucky I won't have to deal with it much longer as I will be moving to Kentucky in about 2 months

I have been trying the new drys for the past few days and I must say that I have been pretty impressed so far. The plastic is tough but smooth and the leak guards are great as they run the entire length of the diaper. I put a Abri Let Maxi booster in them and they are great for a heavy wetter like me. I can get about three wettings out of these, but I am an extremly heavy wetter (about 30oz or more per full bladder. I have measured :-) The tapes have held up as well, as I have worn one of these for over 14hrs with out a tape moving. I have been impressed with the new Drys so far and I will continue to buy these.

Am I the only one that is disappointed with the new 24/7s? Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the new plastic, tapes, and performance. But after waiting, what 18 months, it feels anticlimactic to have a diaper that is better but by 18 months better, I don't know. It feels like that summer blockbuster that there have been teaser trailers out for 2-3 years, the critics give it top marks all your friends rave about it. You finally go see it and it turns out to be a good movie, but all you can think to yourself is, "I waited 2 years. Now what?"

Regardless, the old 24/7s were my go to, and the new ones the same. I just think they took too long I suppose

Jeremy I've only used a couple of the new 24/7s and from my experience there isn't much press out until it is more than half full. After that you will start getting some press out. Pretty minor at first (wet around legs) and gets progressively worse as the diaper gets more wet. If you wear plastic panties then it negates the press out completely and you can use them to full capacity without worry of leaks.

• 3 weeks later...

Love the diaper hate the tapes. What a waste... Just bought a case. :(

What's the issue you have with the tapes? I am a case in and haven't had any issues with a failure yet. Or you just don't like the double tape thing?

I've just started using these diapers too. I did have one where the bottom tapes popped off too. Now I just make sure to rub them on better after sticking them on. Haven't had any more problems with them coming off, but they could stand to be a little more sticky.

I too love the new 24/7s, but the tapes have been an issue for me. You have to put them on right the first time b/c when you pull them off the plastic stretches and tears. So I've started leaving the blue tapes on and just pulling the secondary tapes off when I need to re-adjust. And I have to re-adjust at least once when wearing these diapers b/c they get heavy, puff up, and start heavily sagging causing the plastic to stretch. Also their adhesive isn't all to amazing but it usually holds as long as you don't tape it too tight.

• 2 weeks later...

I too love the new 24/7s, but the tapes have been an issue for me. You have to put them on right the first time b/c when you pull them off the plastic stretches and tears. So I've started leaving the blue tapes on and just pulling the secondary tapes off when I need to re-adjust. And I have to re-adjust at least once when wearing these diapers b/c they get heavy, puff up, and start heavily sagging causing the plastic to stretch. Also their adhesive isn't all to amazing but it usually holds as long as you don't tape it too tight.

I too love the new 24/7s, but the tapes have been an issue for me. You have to put them on right the first time b/c when you pull them off the plastic stretches and tears. So I've started leaving the blue tapes on and just pulling the secondary tapes off when I need to re-adjust.