• wear diapers less oftern.
    • wear diapers in public.
    • wet more.
    • mess more.
    • find a diapered partner.
    • find a Mommy/Daddy
    • explore more fetishes.
    • give up diapers for good.
    • do something else. (reply and explain)
  2. 2. In 2009 I want to...

• loose weight.
    • stop smoking.
    • pay down my bills.
    • get a better job.
    • move.
    • start a family.
    • do something else. (reply and explain)

The bottom section wouldn't let me pick more than one :( I picked the last one because I want to lose weight and stop smoking. BTW I have enough "loose weight" already :roflmao:

And the 'other' from the top half is my ambition to become a bedwetter again :D

Wishing all a Nappy Yew Hear :lol:

Bettypooh

For this year, I wanna be more involved in my sissy AB side than I am now. For the longest time, it was on the back burner but since joining the forum, I wanna start buying some clothes as I currently have none and I really wanna get myself a onesie.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

For me, I really want to be able to wear and use my diapers alot more in the upcoming year. This year has been a little difficult to wear, simply because of the fact that I can't really get my normal supplies over here (given how ridiculous the shipping costs are). I've been using cloth on occasion, but thats not nearly often enough. I'd also really like to loose enough weight to drop a diaper size and take some stress off my joints. My Dad started getting some serious arthritis problems, and I don't want them to show up in my life.

i want to mess my diaper more, and wear diapers a bit more, and wear in public, but not like obviously so, but we will be on vacation at the beginning of 2009 and i plan on wearing in public.

for the second one, i put move, because we are planning on moving, which will allow me to wear diapers more.

Voted more often, find a partner, find a mommy, wear in public-this all translates to other. Since i cant diaper myself i gotta find somebody to help me.

On the other i voted other and that i hope to finish my book this year.

hmmmm, if there are 54 total votes as of my post, and 43 of those said "wear diapers more often", why is that only 22.28& of respondents? Shouldn't that be slightly more than 80% who said "wear diapers more often"? I think something is wrong with teh statistical calculations here.

underwhere, a mathematics geek

I'm in school right now so cash is usually in short supply. As a result I haven't been able to have diapers on hand nearly as often as I would like. I'm going to use my Christmas money in the new year to get myself a whole case of bambino biancos so I can always have them available when I feel like wearing.

Also, I'm planning on starting martial arts classes soon, so my other resolution will be to stick with it.

Well Met my wife in 2007... we got married in July of 2008. This is our first married Christmas.

We both wear diapers. Been wonderful since we met.

We both want to loose some weight, stay diapered as much as we are able...and do a few other things. So many long range plans. Little by little so many things to do..so little time and money.

Any one want to do donate a million space bucks to us?? :rolleyes:

Merry Christmas and Happy New year!!!

I need to get some things straightened out in school. I shot myself in the foot procrastinating on certain requirements, but there is still time to save my chances of getting my degree.

I want to dabble in some new fetishes, particularly bondage. I also want to expand my wardrobe of sexy lingerie. I don't plan to change anything about my AB/DL lifestyle--I'll just go wherever it leads me.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dl_aslee

I put other as with school it has been hard to go Raving very often. I went to my first rave in over a year last weekend and it felt so good. And I'm a sober Raver and plan to always be one. I just love the music and the vibe and dancing until I'm exhausted. And clubs just don't get that same vibe and I love how I can just loose myself in the dancing and music forgetting about all the worries of the world, living in that moment.

Ya, so my resolution is to make time for Raving even when it doesn't seem possible with school and such.

:)

On the first part of the poll I marked the wear more often and the wet more and mess more. So yeah I'm wanting to wear more often for practicle use. I find that I'm more at peace with myself when I wear diapers.

The second part I voted "pay down bills", who doesn't want to have less money owed out every month? Seems it's money in, money out these days, but at least we're making it through.

If I could I'd have added lose weight, around five years ago I was put on a new meddication, who's side effects (there were quite a few, but I didn't know this, and they didn't tell me. Had to get on the net to find out the truth) was weight gain of around fifty pounds in the first year of taking it. Well I'm running fifty over what I should be, and I would like to lose it and get back in shape, but we all do as we get older don't we?

Peace,

Vic :blush:

Wear more often is what i chose since im limited to samples at the moment but i will be going out soon and buying me a 20.00 gift card at walmart with some cash and using it to buy diapers online and then just tell my roommate its an old giftcard i had lying around and using it to buy diapers online so thats why i said i will wear more often

Since my satisfaction with diapers isn't always about wetting them as much as the pleasure of wearing them, I'm resolved to simply wear more often and farther beyond the confines of home (I usually wear only at night, just to help me fall asleep).

I also have to take care of more things this year, as I'll be graduating soon, and hopefully living with some roommates in our own place. That said, I need to find a steady job, get some bills paid, and maybe get started on finding that special someone in my life (though she need not be into the ABDL scene like me, just so long as she can respect it).