LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Did You Start To Become An Ab/dl?

What made you interested in ab/dl?

For me, I was cleaning my room (age 6-9 (not sure)) and found a diaper. I don't clean my room much. Threw it out without thinking and thought about it. Went back for it but it was gone. Been thinking of them ever since.

The DL part began when I was 3 and just barely out of diapers.

I remember finding one and putting it on, but I got caught!

It remained in the back of my mind from then on.

As for the AB part of it, that didn't come into the picture until I was about 17 or 18.

I had a few experiences with friends that got me thinking.

As long as I can remember I was interested/obsessed with diapers and bottles. I remember diapering myself at an early ag with real diapers that we had for our baby dolls. I remember having a real baby bottle for my baby dolls, but filling it up for myself and using it in secret. I remember playing with my sister and her older friends and always being the "baby," I remember looking at old pictures from when we were younger and fixated on the diapers and bottles. I remember being diapered and being babied by my grandmother. I remember being in second grade and my teacher calling us "babies" and that she had diapers, bottles, and pacis hidden in her cabinet and she would use them on us if we didn't grow up and behave. I remember wanting to see them. I remember when I was around early teenager and using a towel as a diaper. However, I out grew it and never really thought about it until I was about 28 years old when some stranger online mentioned them to me. I decided to check things out and thats when all the memories of liking diapers when I was little came back. I think it's something that has always been there since I was little, I just think it's something in your life/environment that brings it out in you.

Since forever! I dont remember a time when i didnt think about nappies bottles etc,

always making nappies out of anything i could, paper towels,toilet roll,plastic bags,stolen towels etc, etc.

Mal.

when i was 21 years old i was doing research for a paper and accidentally got an ab site instead (in case you are wondering the topic was how an infants relationship with adults not related to him/her affect development, so i typed in adult baby relationships)...

first time i saw the site i laughed. Second and third time i read the some stories. When i got my own apartment i went out and bought some diapers, a bottle, a paci, wipes, powder... Yes all at the same time, and no i didnt even blush when buying them.

That was it. Found the website, bought the stuff, liked it, but liked it even more when i found a daddy.

I never thought about diapers or being babied or anything of that nature until i found the website.

I'm another "since always" baby. I remember being in preschool and seeing younger kids having their diapers changed and just burning with envy, and gazing longingly at the boxes of Pampers they kept on a shelf near the changing table. I was probably 3 when it all started, and it never went away.

I was a bedwetter until I was 6 and always wore cloth diapers and plastic pants to bed. I remember one evening when I was about 4 and my dad was reading me a bedtime story on the living room couch. I somehow got excited that I was wearing a diaper and plastic pants and I know this is where it started for me. I was never treated like a baby for wetting the bed or anything so I never developed any AB tendencies, I'm just a straight DL who likes wearing diapers once in a while. I do prefer disposables since Pampers were the rage in the late 60's and they were the only diaper I could get when I was 11 or 12.

Hi I'm Baby Jay from NY.

I'll be 61 tomorrow and have been wearing diapers since I was 12 or 13. Well it was really a fluffy bathroom towel when I first started. I would lay it on the bed and lay down on it. Sprinkle baby powder (the real stuff) all over my diaper area. Pull the towel up and between my legs. I would get this unbelievable feeling of warmth and security when I put it on at night. My Dad had one of those heavy duty staplers. The ones they use to staple bags closed with. I would staple my diaper (towel) and just relax in bed with the blanket on. What a feeling. I can't tell you how many times I almost got caught. To this day, I still get that same feeling. Now I use depends or bambino diapers. I have never had the pleasure of having a mommy diaper me. Back then I never had the courage to use my diaper. Now I still wear them when I go to bed at night and just do peepee in them.

My earliest memory is when I was about 3. I don't remember being in nappies or potty training, but I remember playing house with my brother and sister and always being the baby. I would get towels/pillows/anything and stuff it down my pants like a nappy. I never peed or anything but from that age I loved the feeling of a well padded bottom. I was fascinated by seeing babies and toddlers in nappies and remember many sightings from as young as 4yrs! I had a period where I forgot about it until I was about 9, when I became fascinated with peeing and messing my pants. I managed to do this in secret for a while until I remembered about nappies. They seemed just like a more convenient way to pee my pants without the mess, but the first time I pinned on a white fluffy bath towel at the age of 10 was amazing!! I had what I now know was my first orgasm that night without even touching myself!

My first memory of wearing a diaper goes back to a few weeks before I turned 4. It was the closing weekend of the 1968 Renaissance Faire. Mom says I had been toilet trained nearly a year then, but my bladder was small, so for the trip to and day at Faire she returned me to diapers. There I was, on my back on the grass while Mom was changing me when I looked up to see the Queen looking down at me. I sort of waved and Mom just continued pinning on a fresh gauze diaper. The Queen said she was pleased I would not need a privy and smiled at me.

Yet, that experience did not turn me into an AB. Subsequently for many trips and special events Mom asked me to wear a diaper. Then when I reverted to bedwetting at puberty Mom taught me to pin on my own diapers. By 21 I was starting law school without any bladder control.

At 26 I had been a licensed attorney 2 years and fed up needing diapers 24/7. My youngest sister Missy was happily married and had already given birth to her daughter. Missy always wet more then me, yet she had never resented her diapers. I told her about being depressed, so Missy confided that she played adult baby. She explained AB want to wet so they get to wear diapers.

Well, that sounded like so much fun! I bought a set of MAM pacifiers, which comforted me, as did an Evenflo baby bottle. Within a couple of weeks Missy made me a Onesies. We had a marvelous time at Halloween parties and I made friends with several AB in West Hollywood, who told me about DPF. I was first listed in the December 1990 Roster and Newsletter. I started writing my Baby Angel column early in 1991.

A couple of years after my Mom put a bedwetter diaper on me at age 5 my DL desires emerged as a bondage type thing. This morphed/focused to diapers very quickly. When I was very young (circa 2) I was in an orphanage where they would fix the sheets at night so you couldn't get out of bed. Damn Lutheran orphanages :). By age 7, I was a confirmed DL w/ bondage tendencies. Or maybe thats the other way around.

anondl

Be prepared this might be a long one. Ok here goes:

I've been trying to pinpoint this exact time line for years but still not sure what did it. First thoughts were my Mother was a total complete psycho and did not nurture me the way a child needs a mother. But there were other circumstances surrounding the diaper ideas. My Godparents, who were my Dad's best friends, had a handicapped child who was the exact age and I am. We were so close I always thought of him as a brother or a close cousin. We spent a lot of time at their house. He was completely incontinent and wore diapers all the time. For me it was so amazing at the age of four to see him get babied and diapered by his Mom that I remember at four stealing diapers from their house and using them at home. I would hide the diapers in my dirty clothes. For years this went on when I would visit. Until I got older I moved in with them for a couple of years during high school and it came out that I liked to wear the diapers because they found them. My God mother was ok with it and I could use my allowance to buy them and wear around her. Nothing of her changing me or anything weird like that...lol. But she said they had other adult friends that were into diapers also...AHHHH!! I was so freaked. This was way before the net. Anyway this stayed with me for years until I found the net and then my AB side started kicking.

• Like 1

I have always linked my AB tendencies to a specific memory I have from when I was a baby.

I remember that I was sitting on a bed. For some reason I fell from the bed onto the floor. I was hurt and upset by the impact with the floor and began to cry. While I was sitting on the floor crying I felt myself start to do a poo in my nappy. I was not consciously doing a poo, it just came out uncontrollably. I remember how good it felt to be doing this, and how as my nappy filled a feeling of comfort came over me and I stopped crying.

I turn to my AB side primarily when upset or stressed, and I think it is because I remember how such a natural baby act as soiling a nappy provided comfort at a time when I was upset. I can't say that was the moment my AB tendencies started, because I obviously don't have a continuous memory from that point onwards. However I think that incident, or at least the memory of it, has played some role.

My first AB memory was when I was 6 years old. My mom was downstairs with my baby brother and I was in our bedroom playing (we shared a bedroom, it wasn't really done out like a nursery). I took a pair of my brothers baby pants out of the drawer and put them on, I then climbed in his cot (crib) and pretended to be a baby. I've been pretending to be a baby ever since, lol. I don't know what made me do it, a shrink will no doubt tell you that I wanted the attention my little brother was getting.

I was a bed wetter at the time, but I didn't wear diapers for that. Just had a waterproof sheet on the bed.

Beth

well i was a bed wetter up till the age of 13 but wore diapers on and off till i was 15 well at least were my parents and family knew about it. Ive been wearing though on and off ever since and i guess my AB side came around one day when i was at my step moms house and she was incontinence but didn't wear the disposables like i did so she had the adult size plastic panties i remember one night sneaking into the bathroom were she had them and well presumed to masturbate in the how ever i think she heard me doing this but never said anything ....

Guest Mandi Danielle

My Story always changes when it comes to this topic, because I am always forgetting/remembering things that happened.

I remember when I was 4/5 I wore one of my dolls diapers, and then told my mom my doll peed in it when she caught me.

I remember when I was about 3 always being jealous of the little girl next door because she could walk around in a diaper and shirt, and I had to wear pants.

For now, those are the two earliest memories I can think of.

I was never very good at potty training. I felt the same way about swimming but later learned that one. I couldn't figure out how everyone else learned how to stay dry with such apparent ease. I remember one prominent feature of my childhood was trying to sleep squeezed up to one side to stay out of the cold wet spot in the bed. When I was 7 I picked up this habit of coming home from school with wet pants. I just sort of dribbled my way to wetness. Sometimes I was still in school when it started. Sometimes on the way home. We, my brothers and I used to take hours to walk the half mile or so from school to home. We played hard. We would get home and my mother was so disgusted with me. She tried everything but eventually threatened me with being put back into diapers. In retrospect that answer to my wetting seems obvious but not at the time. First I had a younger brother less than a year younger than I. I had been squeezed out of the crib, squeezed out of the special attention and love that the baby gets. Then when I was seven we had a new baby in the family. I have no doubt that is what was triggering my rejection of what little potty training I had acquired. Well cutting to the chase, the day that school was out for the summer I came home with wet pants again. The other boys went out to play but my mother told me to come with her. I sat down in her bedroom and watched as she took my baby brother Don out of the bassinet and laid him on a changing pad on her bed. She changed his diaper and put him down for his nap. The she turned to me and told me to get up on the changing pad. I did and she stripped me down to naked. Then I began to cry when it dawned on me that she was getting diapers for me. She almost had them pinned on me when I sort of flipped out and started fighting her. I was kicking and thrashing. In the process I kicked off her glasses. She was really upset with me and turned me over her knee and spanked my bare butt which was the first time I had ever been spanked on the bare bottom. I just sort of cried myself into that trance state that you get into when you cry really hard. When I refocused, she was just finishing my diaper and I remember telling her I didn't want rubber pants (we called plastic pants rubber pants) and they wouldn't fit me. I'm sure she must have smiled at that because she took out a pair of Gerber plastic pants that were certainly big enough for me and told me they were for bigger babies like me. She slipped them on me and put me in the crib for a nap. After my nap she told me that I would be her baby that summer until she was sure that I could stay dry including wetting the bed. I think that was the defining moment. I spent the summer in diapers because of course I had difficulty with potty training. I slept in the crib and Don in the bassinet. I ate in the high chair. I got really good time with my mother. I would never admit it to myself but I actually really like being the baby again. I liked being in diapers because it took the pressure off to potty train. My mother sewed a lot of our clothes but I didn't like it when she split the seam on hand-me-down pants that were big enough for my diapers and put snaps down the legs. Later I got other toddler clothes. The neighborhood gang of play friends accepted me in diapers after a bit but they wouldn't let me play football with them. The neighborhood girls, Diane and Marilyn used to come over and ask if they could babysit me and then giggle. They were my age. My mother played along with them and let them take me to their play house in Diane's back yard and we played house. There was always a discussion about which of them would be the daddy and which the mommy but never who was the baby.

Baby

Well, as far as I can remember I was always interested in diapers.

In my earliest memory I still wore a diaper, though the rest is very hazy. Something about walking in a forest and needing a change or something. I think my brother was angry at me for needing a change.

Then, during kindergarten I had this crazy dream that I wanted to put the whole world in diapers. I don't remember any specific diaper dreams after that.

When I got a bit bigger and got my own room, I managed to wear a makeshift diaper after I had to go to bed. It was just a towel in my underwear, sometimes I even made it wet at first.

Another one is that when I started to go to school by bike, I would sometimes come across houses where a baby was just born, and it was all decorated. Sometimes to decorations would include a diaper. I always wanted to steal one of those, but I never dared.

In any case, after I made my way to a university I started to experiment in all area. I bought some sex toys, I started properly crossdressing, instead of just wearing panties or something... And finally I also got the nerve to buy some diapers. They were just pampers, but they still fit me at that point. I started looking more info on them and thus started to buy bigger diapers and ended up here.

So yeah, that's my story. Not as amazing as those of some other people on here.

• 9 years later...

As most kids have I had the usual fascination with wee and poo. This fascination went on through adulthood although the poo part stopped. Then age around 40 I started travelling for work and decided that I start wearing nappies at night again first of all just so I didn't have to get up to do a wee but eventually I progressed to pooing them again. 

So I started wearing nappies again age 40 and now still do every day for work (wees only as I have to visit people in their houses) and when I can and am away for work I wear them 24/7 for wee and poo

I can remember being about 4 years old and wanting to wear diapers ( I was potty trained a month or two after I turned three). Being the 2nd of 2 Kid’s I didn’t have a chance to be around diapers in my own home once I was potty trained. My dad was airforce and we got stationed oversees in the pacific on a residential neighborhood that was for newer families. I was surrounded by people my age, older and younger, therefore when I would visit with a friend, there was more than likely a chance I would have access to diapers. I was never brave enough to take one home. But I can remember not hiding it from my friends till about age 8-9, and my friends thinking it was weird lol. Didn’t really have access to diapers again until I was 16 and employed. Having just bought my first car and having my own money I bought a paired plain old depends pull ups at the local grocery. I didnt realize that adult diapers weren’t next to the diapers for babies and kept scanning the iles of the store like a frantic madman. I must have looked guilty about something because I can remember feeling, cool and sweaty. An associate asked me in an authoratative voice what I was looking for? As if suspecting maybe I was shop lifting. In a squeaky voice I said “adult diapers” feeling frightened and ashamed. The store associate then changed his tune and gladly showed me where they were and left me alone. That experience scarred me so much. I then intermittently wore due to binging and purging until I reached an age where I realized that this is part of who I am. I don’t always feel an urge to wear, but I have none of the guilt associated with diapers that I once had. Lol I’m rambling. 

When I became a diaper lover I don’t know but I do have strong memories going back to the age of four years old. I think the foundation of me being a diaper lover was made at a very young age, even before my mental capabilities developed enough to hold memories. It took like forever for me to find out I wasn’t the only one with this rather strange desire to wear and use diapers. I was 31 when I found out there were others like me around.

I wet the bed until I was about 6 years old and was diapered every night for bed in cloth diapers and plastic pants.  I was never humiliated, embarressed or treated like a baby for wearing diapers to bed and therefore never developed any AB tendencies.  I do remember when I was about 4 to 5 years old being diapered for bed and somehow becoming very excited and "turned on" that I had diapers and plastic pants on under my pajamas.  I was sitting on the living room couch while my dad was reading me a bedtime story and I kept pulling the front of my pajamas away so I could look down inside at my diapers and plastic pants.  That one moment hooked me for life on diapers.   I've been wearing diapers ever since, but only a few days a week and then for just a few hours.  I have a good healthy balance between my diaper fetish and the rest of my normal life.