LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Running Out Of Diapers In Public..what Do You Do?

So what do you do if you run out of clean diapers?

Last night my wife and I went to concert...usually she can carry a spare disposable diaper in her purse for me. Well, the diaper I started out with leaked a few hours early, and I had to change....Then the concert ran longer than expected. And then I was "overflowing" with nothing to change into.

Has this happened to you? I was able to take off my T-shirt and use that as an absorbent pad until we got home, but much longer and that would have been soaked also.

Its times like these when being incon is no fun...

Last night my wife and I went to concert...usually she can carry a spare disposable diaper in her purse for me. Well, the diaper I started out with leaked a few hours early, and I had to change....Then the concert ran longer than expected. And then I was "overflowing" with nothing to change into.

Has this happened to you? I was able to take off my T-shirt and use that as an absorbent pad until we got home, but much longer and that would have been soaked also.

I've had this happen, but I'm not incontinent.

I'm pretty much back to being diaper trained, so to not wet, I'd have to practice a few days. So yeah, I've been wet to my socks out in public. I can always choose not to wear (just not on an instant whim), you can't, so my sympathies are with you.

Guest BabyMatthew

I wear 24/7 becuase I'm incontinent I have this problem where ran out of diapers while out

I carry A diaper bag with my diapers in it just case this work try this it may work you carry more diaper around with you.

i carry a full diaper bag in a backpack i have about 1 days woth of diaper in th bag and a full bag of diaper in the back of the van i have had this happen so my wife was the one who sugested we carry a backpack make disposing of stuff easier

granted im not actually incontinent even though i treat myself like i am i have never ran out. I take at least three extra with me anywhere i may be going.

Same here, but once in a great while, I forget to restock.

It sucks being soaked, opening my bag, and "oh fuck".

*sigh* She wouldn't drive us home early that time either. She was mad that I forgot, so she didn't care. My shoes were even wet by the time we headed home.

Same here, but once in a great while, I forget to restock.

It sucks being soaked, opening my bag, and "oh fuck".

*sigh* She wouldn't drive us home early that time either. She was mad that I forgot, so she didn't care. My shoes were even wet by the time we headed home.

I have a little problem where im rather paranoid abotu forgeting much of anything so thts part of why i never am out without a change.

I usually just buy a couple maxi pads from the machine and switch them out as stuffers whenever they get too wet, but i also have some control and always bring extra diapers :)

I can tell you one thing, toilet paper doesn't work as a stuffer.

• 2 months later...

I never leave the house without "enough diapers". If I think I'll be away long enough that I'll need to change 4 times, I'll pack 6 diapers (maybe more) -- and, consequently, have never run out of diapers while away from home (i.e. "in public") -- though I have often been in places where changing discreetly is not the easiest feat :huh:

• 1 month later...

I travel for a living carrying enough diapers has been a bother, I take a large suitcase and usually 90% is diapers. my co workers always laugh at the size of my suitcase they tell me "we are only going to be gone 1 week", but for me one week is a min of 20 diapers that adds alot of bulk. I even carry one set of cloth diapers for sleeping in in case i run short of disp but i try not to use them as i dont like the bulk while sleeping but it beats wet sheets anyday. And now with airlines charging so much for extra baggage it will be fun.... At times when i out for long time spans i will also to have more diapers deliverd to the hotel i will be staying at. but for sure i never not leave with out a plan to have enough diapers.

Disposable diapers a available everywhere!

Wal-Mart is everywhere. CVS is everywhere. Depends are everywhere!

I have had the airlines loose my diaper bag. It is not the end of the world.

keep lots of them in the car, along with a set of clothes and what else that may be needed.. Just like keeping a spare wheel, an aircompressor and a set of patches for the wheelchair tyres..and tools... and spare battery for the phone... and..a little money.. and medicine... and water... and toothbrush..always remember a toothbrush... and ..and.. and... Be prepared, nothing can not happen...

I once were a controll maniac, now I have learned to controll it...

Last time I started to leak when out and dived into my bag only to find it empty I had to go into the toilet and flush the wet part of the Nappy down the tube and turn the Nappy round so the back was now on the front-not as easy as it sounds as everything is back to front and feels decidedly funny-but it got me home until I could get another Nappy from stock and also fill up my bag as well with 4 extra's instead of my customary 3 !

packing enough is always a gable sometimes you go though more then others, and what happened will happen again. it happens to all of us. diapers leak (if you have cats they leak more often ) . i have a backpack i take with me everywere ,and i always have 2 more then i think i will need and a pack in the car for spare diapers and a change of clothes, when it dose happen just take a deep breath.

Adam

• 3 weeks later...

As a man keeping a diaper in the car is probably the only way while going about daily activities. However changing a diaper is going to need to be done in a bathroom. So if I'm out in my car I have to find a store or if I'm already in one I have to go out to the car and that presents the first problem. How to get it in the store.

If I have it in a bag they most likely would want to check the bag and if I stuff it in my cloths someone might suspect shoplifting.

Also the inconvenience of changing a diaper while dropping you pants and lifting a shirt plus trying keep this kind of quite is tough.

I often wished I had a van, imagine just going in the back of your van lying down or on your knees and getting to change your diaper anytime! Plus you could keep all of your supplies in there. Sure would beat having to use plastic pants as a backup in the summer.

One thing I've been doing for years. Under my car seat I have a waterproof cloth seat protector. Just in case my diaper leaks the seat itself will be protected. Today I was wearing an Assurance with a Depends booster. After going to a few stores and getting gas I really soaked it. So since I was expecting a leak I took the protector over the seat covers, but the diaper didn't leak!

Phil

• 3 weeks later...

Well I've been incontinent for 5 years and have run out a few times. Most of the time its not an issue because most stores (grocery, drug and major stores) carry diapers. It just means I'll have a few extra around the house. I don't have a diaper bag however I'll keep a couple of briefs in a backpack along with a small pack of moisturizing wipes. For a day trip of say 8 hours I can usually get away with no more than 2-3. However if I am not readily near a bathroom then I'll prepare for it. I also keep two in a bag in my car that has always gotten me through in a pinch.

But yeah, running out at an inconvenient momemt is truely a pain.

Guest Sissy Haji

just for the record, its harder to get diapers in england in most general retail supermarkets, I can't tell you the amount of times of adventuring into shops trying to think of excueses just incase i find a pack that fits me.

welp this happened to me today while at the hospital with my wife. i was up at 3 am and got a new diaper on and we sat in the er for up to 7 hours. so i had to ask for a diaper and the y gave me a kendal wings supreme which wasent bad had to come and get the boys but before that i wet once and then again at home and then put on a attends with a cvs size 6 baby diaper and i soaked both of them. and had to gewt a diaper from them . well the did not know were they were. so the gave me 2 size 4 pampers baby diapers. which i put on and checked them later and the front one was wet did not rember wetting it. i gess i was so worred about my wife did not feel the need. was a little embarasing.

• 1 year later...

I ran out recently after spoending the night at my inlaws house. I was not feeling well and went to an urgent care after waiting 2 hours i starte dto leak. I was about 25 miles from the house and needed to change. The Urgent care didn't have any so I went to a Assisted Living Facility down the road and the lady there gave me 2 tenas to get me home. I offered to pay her and she jsut told me that when I have some spare time, to come back and volunteer withthe elderly there. Should be interesting as she is now well aware fo the fact thta I am diapered.

John

Delta Airlines lost my bags. I used a hotel laundry bag and hotel towells. They found my bags the next day.

The moral of the story is always carry diapers in your carry-on.

welp this happened to me today while at the hospital with my wife. i was up at 3 am and got a new diaper on and we sat in the er for up to 7 hours. so i had to ask for a diaper and the y gave me a kendal wings supreme which wasent bad had to come and get the boys but before that i wet once and then again at home and then put on a attends with a cvs size 6 baby diaper and i soaked both of them. and had to gewt a diaper from them . well the did not know were they were. so the gave me 2 size 4 pampers baby diapers. which i put on and checked them later and the front one was wet did not rember wetting it. i gess i was so worred about my wife did not feel the need. was a little embarasing.

i had that happen to me once. we went to NYC. and was walking around I had my backpack with all my stuff in it. and i ran out. i was leaking bad. had to run and then stand in line at a cvs to buy more diapers. and another time the drugstore was closed. so i went to the closest store that was open and it chwas a babys r us. and i got the biggest baby diapers i could find. and made one work. untill i got home. I also have had wear i took my under shift off and made a make shift cloth diaper over my leaking depends.