LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Questions And Answers

In this forum you can ask questions of the DD community and get answers. Other members can rate those answers to help you find the best solution to your query!

Explore Questions

There are no popular questions to show right now

1. 0 votes
    0 answers
  2. 0 votes
    3 answers
  3. 0 votes
    2 answers
  4. 0 votes
    4 answers
  5. 0 votes
    1 answer

192 questions in this forum

1. A question about a story

0 votes
    4 answers
  2. 0 votes
    4 answers
  3. 0 votes
    3 answers
  4. diaper lover relationship

2 votes
    3 answers
  5. 0 votes
    3 answers
  6. 1 vote
    3 answers
  7. 0 votes
    3 answers
  8. Who is in North Carolina?

0 votes
    3 answers
  9. Chastity

0 votes
    3 answers
  10. 0 votes
    3 answers
  11. 0 votes
    3 answers
  12. 0 votes
    3 answers
  13. 0 votes
    3 answers
  14. 0 votes
    3 answers
  15. Names

0 votes
    3 answers
  16. 0 votes
    3 answers
  17. abbandy

0 votes
    3 answers
  18. 0 votes
    3 answers
  19. Buy abdl stuff

0 votes
    3 answers
  20. 0 votes
    3 answers
  21. Is this a safe place

0 votes
    3 answers
  22. 0 votes
    3 answers
  23. Funding for Abdl Stories?

0 votes
    2 answers
  24. 0 votes
    2 answers
  25. ChewChew19

0 votes
    2 answers
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Temporal hiatus in this fanfic, dont know how long
    • Muchas gracias!  Because those scenes played out almost a year ago, I wasn't sure that anyone would remember-- continuity is a huge problem in the serial manner in which we tend to write around here.  That's why comments are so important.  Since Ian is going to get smashed on Thursday night, and Vickie with him, think of Sarah as the Grand Moff Tarkin, Vickie as Princess Leia, and Ian as Han Solo.  Hey, Moff!  The  more you squeeze, the more star systems will slip through your fingers! And now is as good a time as any to warn people that Sofia, aka Raven, is not who you think she is.   
    • Of course, all of this might be a setup.  Does Maddy wear a pull-up to bed?  Is there a surprise bed wetting?  Does the pull-up leak, if she is wearing one. The anticipation is delicious.
    • Samantha lovingly tucked her daughter into bed, whispering "sweet dreams, little star" as she planted a gentle kiss on her forehead. Before leaving the room, she left the door slightly ajar, just in case her little girl was afraid of the dark.
    • I never thought I’d find an ABDL story educational.  Your description of some of the cell processes and genetics caused me to do some research on line.  I never knew there was an error checking mechanism during the cell division process.  Of course, I took high school biology about 60 years ago and those processes may not have been known at that time or maybe they were and my memory isn’t very good.  Biology wasn’t really my favorite subject. In today’s society, I don’t see a compelling reason why Will has to align his personality with his changed body.  Plus, at his apparent physical age, the only outward differences between male and female are the length of the child’s hair and the color/style of the clothes they are dressed in.  The only people who would know the difference are the one’s who change his diapers.  I’m very curious to see how the story progresses.