LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What to do if your partner exposes you

princessstassie59

Question

Hi all, I have been into abdl and ddlg in one way or another since I was 5 years old. Its obviously been very private to me and I haven't told anyone since I decided to tell my boyfriend. I told him before we began a relationship but still had a very close bond. After a while we started getting into a routine where he would put me down for naps or bedtime and it became something very private and meaningful to us. We just recently decided to commit to a relationship and since then he told me that he told some of his friends about our routines a while back, used the term ddlg, and told them I was the reason he got into it. He told me it was because he was so excited about it and it was so new to him he had to tell somebody but at the same time he knew how much it would hurt me if this information got out. What bothers me even more is that I've had suspicion for a while that he told these friends this and he kept denying it until I made him spit out. I just need advice on where our relationship should go from here because I love him so much and he really is an amazing person but at the same time I feel so betrayed. If anyone has any advice, I'd really appreciate it.

3 answers to this question

Trust is crucial to a relationship. If you have told him that you don't want him discuss details of your private life with his friends (and really, any partner worthwhile wouldn't even need to be told this), and he told them anyway, that's a problem. You need to explain to him that this is something very personal to you and you do not want it broadcast to the world. If he doesn't agree, it's probably best you move on.

That said, you're 18 years old. You talk as though you have been part of this community for years, but really you're just starting out. Having a diaper fascination or inkling to go back to infancy when you're five doesn't make you ABDL. Most ABDLs don't connect the dots to realize they are ABDL until well into puberty, and DDLG is a relationship power dynamic that I would sincerely pray you had no urge towards at such a young age. The reality is despite your "experience", you are young and new to the give-and-take of a relationship. Relationships can be as messy as your diapers and just as stinky sometimes too. If this one doesn't work out, there will be others down the road. The important thing is you learn from the lessons in this relationship and apply them to the next if that's what it comes to.

• Like 1

I'll be honest and say it depends on the people involved.

It sounds like you had no say in this, he did it behind your back and seemingly with the knowledge that it would upset or annoy you. If he wanted to tell others he really should be totally clear that you are OK with doing so beforehand. When a secret like this is exposed it will often get spread and spread... He tells a couple of people and makes them promise not to tell anyone, they each tell one or two people and so on. You told him your secret because you trust him, he has told people you don't have that same trust with and it is a betrayal of trust.

How likely are you to see these friends of his, how likely is it word will get to people you know?

My fianc

• Like 1
4 hours ago, princessstassie59 said:

Hi all, I have been into abdl and ddlg in one way or another since I was 5 years old. Its obviously been very private to me and I haven't told anyone since I decided to tell my boyfriend. I told him before we began a relationship but still had a very close bond. After a while we started getting into a routine where he would put me down for naps or bedtime and it became something very private and meaningful to us. We just recently decided to commit to a relationship and since then he told me that he told some of his friends about our routines a while back, used the term ddlg, and told them I was the reason he got into it. He told me it was because he was so excited about it and it was so new to him he had to tell somebody but at the same time he knew how much it would hurt me if this information got out. What bothers me even more is that I've had suspicion for a while that he told these friends this and he kept denying it until I made him spit out. I just need advice on where our relationship should go from here because I love him so much and he really is an amazing person but at the same time I feel so betrayed. If anyone has any advice, I'd really appreciate it.

To me - and within my own relationship - this would be a serious breach of trust.

it is something that me and my wife have in common: a great respect for privacy.... if she confides something private in me or I in her, we can both be 100% sure that it won't be shared with any third party for whatever reason. Or at least not without getting consent before.

I'm really kinky - and so is my wife,....

• Like 1