LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

diaper lover relationship

diaperchanger83

Question

I used to change my ex boyfriend's diapers when we were together a few years ago. He has now reached out to me now that we are no longer together saying that he now wants to be diapered 24/7? My concerning question is will the diapering 24/7 take priority over the relationship aspect of things? We have been down this road before and when the diapering stopped the last time we were together our relationship changed. I enjoyed diapering him much to my surprise and I miss doing it.

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

You would have to make him aware that diapers are not the only reason you are together. My wife will diaper me now but we've come to an understanding that she has to receive some special attention too. It can't be a one way street.

• Like 1

My advice would be to think carefully about how far you're prepared to meet his current needs...& share your feelings on the matter with him..you may have to say 'it ain't me babe'.
Like lots on here I'd love to find a partner who shares my diaper interests but we are quite a diverse group.For instance I'm strictly DL & after I've had a bit of recreational fun & cleaned up  just want to put on standard adult clothing & get on with my mainstream life..So for instance the demands of a 24hr AB or Nanny /mummy/daddy wouldn't be at all right for me... but you have to work out whats right for you.

You have to let him know that diapers are not going rule the relationship with you and him. Let him know you enjoyed diapering him but that is not all that drew the two of you together. Set boundaries like my wife and I did. She will diaper me but she doesn't like to change my wet diapers.