LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for softer diapers (more pulp, less SAP)

balancer

Question

Anybody have any suggestions on what diaper from a Canadian supplier might be the same as the awwsocute diaper description below I pasted in from ADISC?:

As for the most important part, the padding. To Me, it feels softer than the Bambino, likely due to containing less SAP and more pulp fibers. That has its good and bad points, but it actually makes the diaper much more comfortable than a Bambino when dry. Although, weirdly, the diaper feels thicker between my legs than a bambino when dry, despite being the same approximate thickness. I have worn many now, and they all still feel this way.

When wet the higher pulp soaks up the liquid A little faster than a Bambino and wicks it up the front and back a A little more. But with less SAP the moisture isn't locked in as well, and my skin feels the wetness more. That may not be a bad thing for an ABDL.You wet, and then you experience feeling wet, instead of wetting and not being able to tell at all. But as an IC its something that I have to be aware of, as its not good to leave wet on my skin for too long too often. Still, Its not much. I think its well balanced sensation.

3 answers to this question

Sorry, your picture just isn’t there, with your post. 

But, I will throw a suggestion out. Have you thought of, trying a cloth diaper? Babykins, of BC has all types. Maybe using cloth isn’t a good option for you, I can’t know. But, they can be nice, soft, and comfy. Or, you could always use a thin cloth diaper, inside any disposable. That way, you’d get the benefit of both. You would still need to launder, the cloth diaper, but thinner cloth diapers are a bit easier to wash and dry.