LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Questions And Answers

In this forum you can ask questions of the DD community and get answers. Other members can rate those answers to help you find the best solution to your query!

Explore Questions

There are no popular questions to show right now

1. 0 votes
    3 answers
  2. 0 votes
    2 answers
  3. 0 votes
    4 answers
  4. 0 votes
    1 answer
  5. Curiosity

Asked by Scottish diaper,

0 votes
    1 answer

191 questions in this forum

1. 0 votes
    3 answers
  2. 0 votes
    2 answers
  3. 0 votes
    4 answers
  4. nightmares of being discovered

0 votes
    6 answers
  5. 0 votes
    9 answers
  6. Chastity

0 votes
    3 answers
  7. 0 votes
    1 answer
  8. 0 votes
    5 answers
  9. Curiosity

0 votes
    1 answer
  10. 0 votes
    10 answers
  11. 0 votes
    7 answers
  12. 1 vote
    2 answers
  13. I am new here

0 votes
    1 answer
  14. Asking my wife

1 vote
    5 answers
  15. 0 votes
    2 answers
  16. Cat Emetophilia

0 votes
    7 answers
  17. 0 votes
    2 answers
  18. 0 votes
    10 answers
  19. Who is in North Carolina?

0 votes
    3 answers
  20. Speech Impediments

0 votes
    2 answers
  21. 1 vote
    6 answers
  22. 0 votes
    1 answer
  23. ABDL VIDEO SITES.

0 votes
    9 answers
  24. 0 votes
    2 answers
  25. How long

0 votes
    10 answers
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• The creature scoffed a bit. "Me have plenty of food, boy." She stated and held the tiny loaf of bread back to him. "Why are you here?" She asked and crossed her arms, showing off her sharp nails which only added to her animalistic look. It was sort of a wonder that she was fully dressed, in a somewhat nice brown dress, with a scarf tying back her hair. Something about her seemed eerily human in spite of her otherwise grotesque appearance. "Me not hungry, have enough human bones to chew on." She stated, trying yet again to just get him to leave. 
    • When Anya got into a room she had to come up with a battle plan for her Wayward little one she wanted to save disciplining him as a last resort, but it was still a very tempting feeling to grab him and put him over her lap and spank his bare bottom. Meanwhile to me then went to his room and got on his computer still looking for new places to live as well as getting to work.
    • Again Tristan just held out his hands defensively before lowering one hand and slowly reached into his bag and pulled out some bread and offered it to the ogre. "Here look hungry I give nummy food to you." Tristan said as the ogres took the bread and gave it sniff, his plans seemed like it was going well just give her some normal food before giving her the poison food and then run like hell.
    • Anya, glad to see the poor thing finally all clean, gave him a tight smile. "You know where to find me if you need anything." She whispered and started to walk off. She was still profoundly hurt by him freaking out and yelling at her after she had tried so hard to be nice. She was on the verge of tears seeing him still so cold towards her, and she didn't want to show him weakness, so she figured she would just leave him alone. 
    • Timmy just let out the sigh of frustration before getting up the wet blanket and putting it in a hamper, he then picked up the pillow, also putting it in the hamper he then gone the tub and did his best to clean it out as well as clean himself after he was all done he looked in the cabinet pulled out some tub cleaner powder and his best to clean the tub out before putting it away. when Miss Braginskaya returned he looked at the training pants wrinkled his nose at them before taking them and pulling them on along with the top she had brought.