LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

nightmares of being discovered

Acorn

Question

So i live at home with my family. its cheaper, easier, and much more convenient. BUT they are not aware of my little side so keeping diapers is a bit difficult. although no one has seen or really know any of my hiding places i have nightmares of them discoving them and outing me. its those types of nightmares where youre too weak to do anything but you wake up as a wreck throwing punches or kicks. have anyone experenced anything like this and if you have how do you deal with it?

• Like 1

6 answers to this question

You should try to think about what you are going to say, when someone finds your stash, because you know someday it is going to happen.

Someday you are going to hear the words you do not want to hear.

Until then, go over your daily routine, look for ways you can improve keeping your secret safe.

Growing up I thought my mom would never find my stuff, but she did find a few items I had stashed.

I don't know when she found my stuff, she asked me about the items, I made up a lame excuse, and that was the end of it.

Get ready for more of hte same that will go on until you leave the nest. Put that in the calculation and tell us if you still think it is easier and cheaper. Not all prices are calulated in money. Outing you is one of the less serious things they can do

1 hour ago, Little Christine said:

Get ready for more of hte same that will go on until you leave the nest. Put that in the calculation and tell us if you still think it is easier and cheaper. Not all prices are calulated in money. Outing you is one of the less serious things they can do

Outing me to my father is the most probable situation which he has openly shared his opinions on the abdl topic with words I rather not repeat. But kicking out, disowning, and never talking to me again is along the lines of most likely would happen.

Then it is time for you to start looking for a place to live and an income You are of age and it is his house because he pays the bills. Consider this a wake-up call

On 4/18/2021 at 4:07 PM, Acorn said:

So i live at home with my family. its cheaper, easier, and much more convenient. BUT they are not aware of my little side so keeping diapers is a bit difficult. although no one has seen or really know any of my hiding places i have nightmares of them discoving them and outing me. its those types of nightmares where youre too weak to do anything but you wake up as a wreck throwing punches or kicks. have anyone experenced anything like this and if you have how do you deal with it?

I'm in a very similar situation with my family so I can relate 100% unfortunately I have a massive supply of diapers and I have no clue if they know or not but it is a huge fear that I have and I'm waiting for the day that it gets brought up

Get used to it. It goes with the territory. I still have them even though I have lived totally on my own for 45 years