LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Asking my wife

greendog

Question

Hey guys new to this website and with a question. My wife knows I like to wear diapers but she is not a fan. Even though at first she was cool with it but she told me she has a hard time seeing me as a man wearing diapers.  We have a strong marriage and have six kids. But I just have a deep desire to wear diapers but haven’t broached the subject in years. I was thinking about asking her about wearing occasionally again. How would you broach this subject again? It has been several years since we talked about it. Thanks 

• Like 1

5 answers to this question

Thanks you guys for the advice. I plan on discussing this soon. Just to let you guys know she is a wonderful woman and this will not affect our marriage at all. She just struggles with things that are different or not ordinary 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, greendog said:

Hey guys new to this website and with a question. My wife knows I like to wear diapers but she is not a fan. Even though at first she was cool with it but she told me she has a hard time seeing me as a man wearing diapers.  We have a strong marriage and have six kids. But I just have a deep desire to wear diapers

@greendog

Good afternoon! I have highlighted the passage in the quote box above because I want to make this perfectly clear to anyone who is having this dilemma. Although it is advisable to talk to your significant other regarding your desire to wear diapers, it does not make you any less of a man to wear diapers than it does to do anything else. I know that it is hard sometimes for your significant other to sometimes see men as men if they wear diapers, but I can assure you that you are still a man with all of the desires that you usually have, just like me being a man and having the desires I have. I would simply tell your wife that you want to wear occasionally again, make sure you tell her the truth and make sure that you are being honest. Since you say you have six kids and you have a strong marriage, hopefully this does not ruin it or end up straining your marriage, but I can assure you 100 per cent that wearing diapers does not make you any less of a man than you already are

@Rachael-Little is correct: I would definitely discuss this with your wife, And let her know how you feel. if at one point she was okay with it, I'm not sure what changed except that maybe you have 6 kids now and maybe she doesn't think that it is appropriate, but it is my opinion that you should discuss it with her. Some of the Times it is important to come to some sort of understanding regarding something that you do. She likes to do certain things like maybe sewing or knitting or reading or doing crossword puzzles, or maybe doing regular jigsaw puzzles or something like this.  She also may like other activities, but let's put it this way wearing diapers is an activity that you enjoy, just like she may enjoy some other activities like I stated above, and to me it's no different. The only difference is that you are wearing something that is considered maybe infantile in her mind, but I can assure you there are plenty of men out there that wear diapers for enjoyment or for incontinence or for medical reasons, maybe for psychological reasons, maybe you like them anyway or always did, but there is always a possibility that there is always a reason, even if she doesn't understand.

I would definitely come to some sort of understanding that would allow you to wear diapers at your leisure. As long as you come to some sort of understanding and you keep your end of the deal, your wife should keep hers. If you are able to come to some sort of understanding, understand that you must keep your end of the deal, and hopefully maybe she'll come around some day, because even when you wear diapers, you may end up finding your wife come around: @Little Sherri Is an example of this in my mind: he can wear diapers, and his wife is OK with it comment even to the point of sometimes letting him know of his status, but at least he is able to wear diapers: he can tell you the story of this or you can read many of his postings about it

Me: I am incontinent I am a diaper lover. Regardless of what happens I'm always going to be a diaper lover and I've been a diaper lover since the age of 8. Nothing wrong with being the way you are or having the feelings that you do. Nothing wrong with you wearing diapers except that it might end up making someone think that you are a lower status than you are when you're not wearing diapers, but there are plenty of people around here that wear diapers, and I bet you many of them can attest to the fact that it helps them in many ways, and I won't go into a lot of that because all of that has been posted many places. All I can tell you is that you should come to an understanding with your wife, and hopefully eventually she will come round as well. Just make sure that you do not go down the road that says that you are going to break your agreement because that would end up causing you harm to 'cause you need to be able to wear diapers, or you want to wear diapers. As I said wearing diapers is not an indication that you are any less of a man than you are. All they are is an underwear choice, and there are many people that do it.

I wish you the best of luck keep us advised! 😁

Brian

• Like 2

It's a tough situation. I mean, I don't feel that I need permission to do anything in particular, from my wife - she's not my mom, and I'm not her employee; I don't require met to ask my "permission" to do anything she wants to do, although obviously there is a collaborative aspect to anything involving large quantities of money or long stretches of time. If she decided she wanted to go live in England for the summer, that would need to be a discussion. But if she wants to wear, I don't know, a particular type of shoe, or she wants to dye her hair, that's none of my business - she might run the idea past me but it's not for me to say yes or no. 

So, figure out what she wants in life, make sure you're giving it to her, and, maybe don't rub her face in your unconventional underwear preferences, if it makes her uncomfortable - find a compromise that allows you to enjoy your life, your way, without impinging on her enjoyment. My wife knows I have a diaper on all the time, but except in the confines of our house, she doesn't see it and doesn't have anything to do with managing it. If you decided to wear, I don't know, polka dot underwear, would she need to know? Would it matter? Unless you flaunt them, probably not, right? 

But that depends on your arrangement - if she's used to having a lot of input into your activities, or being a gatekeeper, she may have a hard time being "demoted" to an equal partner. Ideally, you want to handle this with sensitivity and empathy, but also with an eye on the fact that what you want to do isn't harmful, and it doesn't have to require any energy from her, so it's far from "unfair", as long as you are reasonable and manage it well.  

• Like 2