LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

am i alone in dealing with non accepentence.

babywolf55

Question

I just thought to post this here today instead of chat room.  I am wondering are there any other people in thier late 40s who want to wear diapers and told roommate, or parents.

then after being honest with them not only did the roommate,nor parent not accept it but said there was something wrong with you, and you need help?  Then on top of things you can't move out of parents house cause of  legal gurdianship due to a emtiontiontal  disabilty. I highly doubt i'll ever get my parent to accept it.  I feel so alone here in Asheville north Carolina espaissley since i was basicly told im not to wear diapers.   it will help some if i know im not the only one. 

• Like 2

6 answers to this question

Brian thank you so much for responding to my question, and your support. That meant a lot o me.  Why my dad won't ever accept it,its the complete opssiote of al my friends in my life. Even one im close to as a best friend accepted it,and told me its my way of dealng with tough things n my life.  Friends on the church prayer team i told about it se no problom with it. I told my dad only 1 person knows,and that person was encoureging me to tell him. I'm sure there a lot on here who would support me.  You menttionted Mikey, is he a family member of yours like son or something? anyways again thank you so much for all you said. I'll never get my parent to understand,but its nice to know i have this place here for support from people.

• Like 2

Big hugs Babywolf!🤗♥️🤗 Mikey is the owner of the website on here. He's the blonde one with the pajamas profile picture. He's also very nice! If ever you need someone to talk to or just to hang out with, I'm always here.♥️🤗♥️🙂♥️😉

• Like 1

@babywolf55

It has always been my belief that there are individuals out there who think that doing something that you think is helpful to yourself maybe thought as detrimental by some else who says they care about you or love you. Part of the problem that I see with a lot of individuals is the fact that there are so many people who don't quite understand incontinence Nor did they understand the reasoning for wanting to wear diapers or the fact that there is something that makes you different because you're wired differently then somebody else.

to have someone say that there is something wrong with you because you want to wear diapers or because it makes you feel comfortable or whatever the reason is is a little bit extreme. The problem is is that you are living in a situation where your father is not only your father, he is not only your father but he is your guardian legally, And that means that for whatever reason you must follow whatever he says for you to do. this is unfortunate, because there are many individuals that have issues that may not be able to be solved because you cannot be open honest and Straight up with the person who you think you can trust. If someone cannot be thought of his trustworthy, most of the things that you would think you'd want to say to them you wouldn't want to say, because you're afraid of what that person or persons will do once they find out this information.

This is why there are only certain people that know of my need for diapers and my situation. there is no reason that I can see to let everyone else know why I need diapers outside of my family unit, and by that I mean outside the people that I trust. outside these people, no one else needs to know that I wear diapers, or why i like  diapers or any of that stuff, because it's just something that will cause someone to think exactly what you said, that there's " something wrong with us." 

in many ways, diapers have helped me be a better person. I feel like I'm a stronger individual, I have a stronger understanding of what is going on and why I feel the way I do, and I am able to help people understand that sometimes the easiest thing to do is to allow someone to explore something that they may be trying to understand. many times, there are people that you talk to on a daily basis, and unless you have a very very strong relationship with them, and a strong bond of trust with the individual, being able to discuss things that are very touchy subjects is almost impossible, because as you said parents can sometimes go flying off the handle and make assumptions and statements and have preconceived notions as to why something is wrong something is wrong or immoral or whatever. 

in my mind, there's nothing wrong with you! The problem is is that your parents have this preconceived notion that diapers are not necessary and for some reason they feel that you wearing diapers is somehow making you less of a man than you are. just because someone wears diapers, it does not mean that they are any less of a man than they are when they don't wear diapers. Remember this: a diaper is simply a special type of underwear that you wear, that is absorbent and has a plastic backing or maybe a cloth backing and can be attached to your waist. a diaper is not something that is like a nuclear fuel rod, it's just a fact of life Some people have to wear them, and some people choose to wear them, and it helps them to function at high level. There are many of us here on daily diapers that would benefit from wearing and probably do benefit from wearing diapers every day, irrespective of the people who think that for some reason wearing a diaper is like one of the worst things on the planet!

when you end up wearing a diaper because you have no choice, you have two things that can happen. The first thing is you can end up having an accident which ends up putting you at a disadvantage because you end up making a mess, or you end up wedding yourself and causing yourself to be in a situation that is very embarrassing and very hard to deal with. Ever since I started wearing diapers in 2019, And then I went full time in 2020, I have noticed that when I wear a diaper, it helps me because I can totally release within it, and as long as I set the diaper correctly, I can wet the thing continuously until I change it. When I have to use it, I can use it, and I do use it, And because I have a diaper on plus my trifectas, which are my diaper covers. I don't have to worry about wetting in my recliner, my wheelchair, or anything else I'm sitting in or on. most people would agree that if they had a situation where you needed to wear diapers, you would probably want to have a wet diaper on then to have a messy situation, and usually a diaper allow someone to release all of that stuff and still have something that is dry. if if someone had to use a diaper, I would rather use a diaper and have a semi dry area rather than not have a diaper on at all and wet all over the place!

I can understand there are certain people that can't understand or won't understand why diapers are important to some of us! unfortunately, we cannot change everyone's mind and every and every situation, and it would take an act of God in order for someone to understand why we feel the way we do, why we wear diapers, why we would need them, why we feel comfortable Because we're wearing them, or why we why we have the feelings or the situations that we've had to deal with. i've had to deal with the fact that I have had the feelings i've had since the time I was eight years old, and for years and years I've had to repress that and bury it and bury it deep within my psyche because somebody would find out about it in my estimation and then make a big deal out of it and then blow it out of a portion, similar to how your father has done, according to what you have told us in chat and what you have said here. part of the problem is is that there are so many people out there that think that wearing a diaper is the worst thing that can possibly happen in the world, and they think for some reason that you are less of a person or a man if you wear a diaper than if you don't! let me tell you how wrong that particular situation is! my brother was disabled from the time he was born until he died at age 10, wearing diapers every day, and every day he lived he lived the life that he could live, with everyone helping him taking care of him just like a baby, being that he was immobile and nonverbal and disabled. no one made fun of him, no one made him feel bad, we loved him just like anybody else And we showed him the utmost care, dignity, privacy, and we made him don't like one of the family as he was, And we tried to include him in many things even though his disability made it kinda hard sometimes. I was also disabled, and in my family diapers were something that was necessary and used.

I've learned from experience that people have preconceived notions about many things, or stigmas that have been burned into our heads, since the time we were kids. Our parents try to help us deal with deal with many situations, and most times a good job, but I still think in some ways, that parents don't quite understand what is going on inside their kids heads, and then when they don't understand something they automatically go off the deep end and make statements or decisions that may not be in the best interest of their kids. they do that because they don't understand what what we are dealing with and sometimes what they may think is not exactly what the truth is. Parents think that they want to help us as much as they can, and let me tell you they do, but in your case my friend, you are in a situation where your father is your guardian, so you have to deal with that particular piece of the puzzle, and it's not as easy to just say OK dad I'm leaving, and then leave:  There's many times in my life for example that I've had to go to others to be Able to discuss things that I can't discuss with people who I think I can trust. the reason that this happens is because, that would end up finding out information that I would tell them inconfidence, And for example it would go right down the line the line right to my mom, And then my mom would call and **** me out for an hour that is not an appropriate response to someone who needs to be able to speak to someone in confidence, And the worst thing that can happen is when a parent is closed minded to the point where they don't wanna hear something really bad.

When I made the decision to go 24/7 in 2020, I had already made the decision that I was medically going to use diapers. I wasn't going to argue anymore, because my body was simply responding to the fact that I was having issues, and I did not want to deal with having messy diapers, messy beds, and everything else all because I was stubborn and did not see the writing on the wall. Having a messy diaper is part of life, and having a wet diaper is also a part of life!

there are times that I wish that I could be the type of person that could help you through this type of problem. wearing diapers is not the big problem that your dad thinks it is, it's just that he thinks that apparently people don't need diapers, and that you don't need them either. because of that, he is using his parental authority to force the issue, which ends up putting you at a disadvantage. Therefore you have to sneak around, and do things behind his back, and hope that he's not gonna get you in trouble or ground you or punish you or do something that is really bad, or end up giving you some sort of ultimatum, making you go to some sort of shrink that would agree that your dad is right, which puts you at a disadvantage. there's a lot of things that people don't understand, and believe you me when I was eight years old, I didn't understand what was going on in my head, all I knew was that I liked what I liked, it felt good, and I thought to myself This is kind of strange, maybe it will pass.

I learned that it does not pass! It does not pass because you are what you are, You are wired the way you are wired, and if you have those feelings and those urges and those situations where you feel more comfortable wearing a diaper for whatever reason or you like certain parts of the lifestyle, there is nothing wrong with you. It's just a way that you deal with situations. perhaps You have a situation where diapers help you, and that may be exactly what it is, but you can't find a way to be able to say that they help you without having someone end up thinking that you that you are less of a man because you are wearing diapers. I think that your dad is a little short sighted and not only that but does not see that for some reason it makes you happier, or helps you in some way. he just thinks of it as something that you shouldn't do, and it's not it's the bad to wear diapers, but the only thing that I would be worried about is how would I be able to tell my father or my mother What i'm doing without them going crazy. I remember one time I told my mom that there are something that I wanted her to know, and I wanted to be able to tell her and I didn't wanna get yelled at, In the minute I told her, she started screaming at the top of her lungs and I hung up the phone! sometimes talking to your parents about things that bother you can sometimes be something that is almost as bad as trying to break into Fort Knox with no keys! you wouldn't make it in there to be able to take anything, before you got in trouble!

When I was younger, I had to make the decision that I did not want people to know that I like diapers or that it made me feel better or whatever it was. I didn't want somebody to think that I was some sort of silly guy that just wanted to wear diapers or have somebody think that I was some sort of a baby. I'm already disabled as it is, and I was lucky that for most of my life I was, But at 46 I started having problems, and I knew exactly where I needed to be in 2019 in August when I joined here! I already had help for my doctor, and I already had a good idea that this place daily diapers was where I needed to be! I know that there are several people that have been members here for years, and I trust their judgment and I trust what they tell us in how they function. Most of the time, I was trying to analyze why I felt the way I did and why I like diapers or why they made me feel good! I couldn't find a reasonable reason for it, but then I realized that not only do diapers help me with my incontinence, but they also help me with those feelings and all those things. if you wear a diaper for example, and it makes you feel good, it would make you feel really comfortable, and just like you would wear a diaper when you don't want to wet yourself or have wet pants, wearing a diaper is a lot better than having those wet or messy pants! wearing a diaper is a lot better than having to worry about being embarrassed or anything like that, and there are a lot of people on daily diapers that do that every day, they wear because they have to, or they wear because they want to, and they wear it because they need it!

while I am always of the opinion that you should follow your father's rules in the house, following the rules in the house should not mean that you should not be able to wear diapers! you should be able to tell your father that you were having problems and you want to have someone to talk to, one that is not going to a detriment to your health your well being or your mental health! just because dad is your guardian, This does not mean that your dad should browbeat you and try to make you feel any less of a person than you may feel already! your father is your guardian, your father is also one of your parents, and while I do believe that you should respect your father, for him to just automatically blow up or say something negative because you tell him the truth about wanting to wear diapers, That's a little bit way overboard! There's nothing that I can see wrong with what you are trying to do Karma it's just that your dad has some sort of problem with your decision, and does not accept it!

I would suggest that you try to talk to someone who can help you with this situation. Because you have your dad as your guardian, this may be harder to do. My concern is that if your dad is going to find out for example that you're wearing diapers one day, after you told you not to do it anymore, he could actually send you somewhere and make you do things that you don't need to do, or you don't want to do, just to prove his point, and that is not appropriate either. when you do things in life, you always have to analyze most of your decisions, but if for some reason diapers help you, there should be no reason why your dad should be wanting to send you somewhere or end up sending you to a shrink that agrees that your dad is right, when your dad in my professional and personal opinion is wrong!

In this case, that would be like me telling Mikey that he's not gonna wear diapers, and I'm gonna stop him! that is silly, because there's no way I'm gonna stop Mikey from wearing diapers! @DailyDi does what he does because he needs to, or because he wants to! He does what he wants to because it makes him feel better For whatever reason, and I'm all for having him or anybody else on this system do something or do things that make their lives easier. I understand parents don't get why we do things the way we do things or why we like things that we like, because they just don't get it! I also understand that your dad may think this is crazy or silly, I really do, but I also think that he has to realize that you are 46 years old, and even if you are living under your dad's roof and you are doing what your dad is asking you to do, there should be some things that you can do without having to hide and run in secret everywhere. if your dad could come to an agreement with you that you would do whatever you wanna do, so long as you were able to continue to function, that would be something that would be helpful, but I don't think your dad is of the opinion that this is acceptable either. your dad May not agree with your choices, but at least you should respect your ability to tell him you need when you need to talk to him about something, and he should be able to listen, if he's not willing to listen, then you need to find a way to talk to somebody that will, and somebody that will allow you to person you want to be! just because your dad is your guardian does not mean that your life stops and your dad is like a jailer! you may have to make some sort of changes to your life at some point, and that is hard, and I get it! when I turned 18, I wanted to get out of my mom's house, and it wasn't because I didn't like my mom, and it wasn't because I didn't like the rules, although there were things that I disliked, but I still liked my parents, and I allowed my parents to be a guide to me rather than to try to take guardianship over me! part of the deal is that you need to be able to have the ability to make decisions that your dad is not gonna try to stop or run over! without that, then something is definitely in need, and it sounds like you are that person in need!

i'm not sure how to help you other than to say that you should try to find a way to talk to somebody that you trust, and let them know what you're dealing with. don't let your dad try to throw you under the bus run over you and then try to put you in a position that would put you at a disadvantage! you are an adult and you are 46, and you do have the right to make decisions, even though your dad may have to approve some of them!

regardless of what happens My friend, you will still want to wear diapers, you will still have the feelings and the situations and all of the things that make you the way you are, regardless of whether your father your significant others or anyone else that you are close to think of the situation. As I said diapers are not bad, it's just all the stigmas and bad things that people associate with wearing them, and if they could understand exactly what it is that we go through on a daily basis, they wouldn't be so quick to end up slamming the door in your face and telling you the big fat no and walking away!

Regardless of what happens my friend, please know that I support you, and there are plenty of others that probably would also join me in that statement! it's just too bad that your dad is such a close minded individual, that he thinks there's something wrong with you wanting to wear diapers! I made the decision in my case to wear diapers, I made the decision to go to the doctor and ask him for it, because I was having accidents and I wasn't very happy about it! the last time I had messed my bed I think I was like 6, And that was because I was really sick! when I started having these accidents, I was at the point that I needed help, and daily diapers provided that help, and other people that were on my team helps me to get exactly what I could get.

I wish that you had the same situation as mr @TommyBubbles:  He had to come clean to his husband about his need for diapers and why he wanted to wear them, because he was not telling him the truth and he was hiding it. Once he was able to get the help he needed, He was able to get exactly what he needed out of it, and people are now helping him, and not only that he does have medical reasoning for why he makes the decision that he makes. Sometimes when you have a disability, there are things that people do not understand, and that is part of the issue as far as I can tell, because your dad simply doesn't want you to wear diapers, and that is basically the way it is. Tommy Is lucky because he he was able to get an appointment with a counselor that helped him, and he was able to tell her exactly what was on his mind and why he felt the way he did. This person helped him to understand what was going on, and basically told him that if he wanted to continue doing what he was doing, all he would have to do was ring her up in the morning, and she would explain everything everything to his husband period Now tommy is getting the help he needs, and that is because he was able to tell someone that there was something that was bothering him, and his husband was able to determine that there were things that he was doing that made him question things. His husband got him the help he needed, and because of that Tommy is a happier young man because of that.

I do wish and I do hope for the best for you My friend! wearing diapers is not the end of the world, but some people will make it sound like it is the worst thing on the planet, which is the wrong way to go in my opinion! if people didn't wear diapers, when they needed them, they would have a major problem, and most of the problem when you have an incontinence situation is that you have to make changes to the way you function so that you can make things work for you. in my case, diapers are not the enemy here, they are helping me be a better person and be a stronger person And my mental stability and everything else is better off because of that decision.

to be in a position where someone would tell me that I can't wear diapers anymore would almost kill me! there are many times when I had to think in my head what is going on, why do I feel this way, and I couldn't tell anybody because no one would understand, and I've always stated that sometimes when you have to tell someone or you're trying to figure out how to tell someone something, it can be very hard to do it, because you don't understand what it is that's going on in your head, so how can you explain why you feel the way you do. part of the problem is is that if you don't have a person that you can trust to tell things that bother you that can be a problem.

I wish you the best of luck my friend!

and remember you are not alone, there are probably a lot of us that have to deal with people that don't accept people's decisions. the only problem in your case is that you are unable to make a change so that you can make the decision you need!

Brian

• Like 2
9 hours ago, babywolf55 said:

Brian thank you so much for responding to my question, and your support. That meant a lot o me.  Why my dad won't ever accept it,its the complete opssiote of al my friends in my life. Even one im close to as a best friend accepted it,and told me its my way of dealng with tough things n my life.  Friends on the church prayer team i told about it se no problom with it. I told my dad only 1 person knows,and that person was encoureging me to tell him. I'm sure there a lot on here who would support me.  You menttionted Mikey, is he a family member of yours like son or something? anyways again thank you so much for all you said. I'll never get my parent to understand,but its nice to know i have this place here for support from people.

@babywolf55

I once told you exactly the way that you should handle this. The only problem is is that your dad is your guardian, And this can be a problem, because not only is he not supportive of your want or need to wear diapers, but he also seems to think that there is something that does not jive with being a man if he were a diaper. I am sure there are many famous men out there, that wear diapers all the time, and they are famous or they are well known, but they may not be known to us unless we are able to find out.

As I said wearing a diaper does not make you any less of a man than you already are. your dad is the one in my personal and professional opinion That is the problem here. he just doesn't see that you need to wear diapers for whatever reason, and must be embarrassed or otherwise made to feel uncomfortable because you told him about wearing diapers. this is precisely why I did not go and tell a whole bunch of people in my family of my because exactly what happened to you what happened to me. They'd probably send me to a doctor, find out that there's nothing wrong with me, and then they probably want to know why the heck I would want to wear diapers, or why I decide I need diapers. I'm not six years old or eight years old anymore, and I don't live under my mom's roof, but I do have the ability and the right to wear diapers, and no one is gonna stop me from being the man that I wanna be, because that's the way I handle the situation. it is just a crying shame that your dad seems to think that there is some problem because you want to wear diapers. Many people wear diapers as I've already stated, and a lot of people deal with it because that's all they can deal with. By that I mean, they see wearing a diaper as as common as you wearing a pair underwear, or diaper is not a big deal.

When I refer to Mikey:  I am referring to the one the only, site owner himself @DailyDi!  he has been very supportive of many of us, And when I ended up making the decision that I needed help, I knew exactly where I needed to be and why I needed to be here. I knew that daily diapers was the one place that I'd be able to find information that was as true to form to form as it possibly can, and information that is provided here is very very well known, as well as his new site that he just started. between the two sites, there are a lot of people who can get a lot of good information from a lot of people posters. Mikey is the type of guy that is really cool, he understands what it is like to have to deal with incontinence, and to deal with other issues that have to deal with the problems that go with it. One of the most important things as you have stated is to have acceptance.  my friend @TommyBubbles had been wearing diapers for a long time, and told his husband that he needed diapers, however, he had a disability that legitimate legitimized his need, and it helped him to be able to deal with what he dealt with. the most important thing that I told him was to always be truthful with those you deal with, and always be open and honest. in your case however, being honest with your father seems to have backfired, and only has caused you more hell then you should have to experience. It is a crying shame that people look down on people who wear diapers for whatever reason. in my estimation, people wear diapers for a reason, and While we may not understand why someone wants to do what they do, or where what they wanna wear, are use the equipment they use, or live the lifestyle they choose, it is not for us to choose whether we agree with a lifestyle or not. as long as you are doing things that you do as an adult and they are legal and above board, and they are not immoral or improper, there's nothing that anyone can do to stop someone from wearing diapers or from doing what they do, so long as they do not end up bringing minors into our kink, which is something I consider a hard stop!  

I would seriously consider talking to some of your friends, the ones that are supportive of your decision and your need. Perhaps you could talk to someone who could help you close the gap so that you can live the life you want to live and be more comfortable within your own skin. I know your dad doesn't want you to wear diapers, and won't allow you to wear diapers, so you have to sneak around, but there are people out there that wear diapers than anyone could ever imagine! when I went to see a therapist along long long time ago, and I'm talking probably when I was 30, I was told that being a diaper lover or liking diapers or wearing diapers because they feel good, that is more common than you would ever believe! I was told that there should be nothing that would that would make you feel embarrassed or anything like that, and the best thing that you can do is to be supportive of those who make those decisions. Because my brother Richard was disabled and died when he was 10, I understand what it is like to have a disabled brother or disabled friends that wear diapers for whatever reason, and they wear them because they have no choice, or because they find that it is easier to deal with a wet diaper as opposed to wet clothing. your father to me is just acting a fool, because he can't understand Why you want to wear diapers or why you would need them, because he thinks that you don't, and other things lead me to believe that he thinks that there is something wrong with you, and he would want you to go to some sort of head shrink that believes like he does, which ends up being detrimental to you. if he understood exactly what people go through sometimes in life, there's a lot of things in life that people don't understand and sometimes don't accept, but many times there are people that are just wired the way they are, and there's no way that you can change that. I admit right now that I like diapers and that I wear diapers and I've always liked diapers, hard stop! no reasoning can change that Nobody's gonna tell me that I'm wrong, and nobody's gonna make me feel uncomfortable, because to me wearing diapers is more comfortable than having wet pants or having things happen that I can't control. I would rather have a diaper on and wet the thing and totally blow it out, and be protected against it, then have to deal with the fact that I won't be able to wear, then I have an accident, because I'm not sure when I'm going to release. Part of the reason people wear diapers is because they don't know when they're gonna release, they don't know what they're gonna release, and they want this piece of mind and the protection of a diaper.

Many people think that wearing diapers is acceptable. Most of them probably would understand and probably do get that people that have disabilities where diapers, and i've also heard of people who accept people that are in wheelchairs that wear diapers, and they don't question it. When you are disabled, and you have no choice, because of your limited mobility or the fact that you don't know when it's gonna happen, common sense dictates that the easiest way to take care of it is that you wear diapers. The reason you wear diapers is because you would have to do more laundry than normal when you don't have a diaper on, and you have to wash underwear every week. having a diaper on means that you just get rid of it when you end up changing, and while that may be something that some environmentalist would say is a bad thing, I would rather have a disposable diaper that is comfortable like my Mega Max, along with my diaper covers my trifectas, because I have had situations where I have had to release an entire bladder or my vowels and thank God for that Because without the protection of my diaper and the trifecta cover, I would had a major mess.

It sounds like the people that you talk to accept that you want to wear diapers and you need to wear diapers, and it also sounds like your church supports it as well, and you have told the people that you trust. The good thing about clergy is that they are required to keep most things in confidence and less and until there's something that they are required by law to disclose because of the mandated reporter statue. most times, I end up having to go to my pastors, and there have been many of them in my tenure as the director of the thrift store, but each of them has their own way of dealing with situations, each of them has their own way of being able to make you feel ease are comfortable in your own skin, and I can tell you that being at work is one of the things that makes me feel good, because I know that I'm helping the community, and I even have helped people get help with information through the state if necessary like for example 211,, Vermont Medicaid, vermont economic Service Division for food stamps, and other types of things that people would need on a daily basis or a monthly basis. if you are good at what you do, you try to help as many people as you can, and what I like to do is try to help as many people in person as I can, as well as to try to support those online that look for acceptance and look for support when they really need hand or a person to talk to. There are many people that I trust here, and I'm here to tell you that I have spent many hours on the chat system talking to many of them, and I've become very close to some of them because they understand exactly what the heck I am going through, they understand that I have had some trauma in my life, Understand that there's nothing wrong with wearing diapers. your dad needs to understand that there's nothing wrong with you wanting to wear diapers, and there's nothing medically that he should be able to say would preclude you from wearing diapers, other than his closed-mindedness.  when I talked about Tommy Bubbles above, what I had to tell him was that he needs to explain to his husband certain things that would make him understand what type of situations that he's dealing with with his disability or his mental or physical health. because he was able to do that and talk to a counselor, and be able to lay it out on the line, he was able to get exactly what he needed, because the consular talk to him and His husband, And now he is living the life that he wants to live, and hopefully has their support love and understanding of everyone around him because they now understand that there are certain things that he needs come, and having a disability, sometimes you need things that people may not understand.

As I've told you before, you are never alone in your journey! you just have run into a block because your dad is the roadblock in the middle of your journey, and his dead set against and vehemently opposed to your request to wear diapers. What I suggest you do is to try to find someone who is supportive of your situation and understands exactly what's going on, so that you can have a discussion with this individual, and maybe if there's something that can be done differently, this individual or a team of individuals can help you because regardless of what your dad thinks, you will need to wear diapers, and there's going to be a day when your dad is probably gonna catch you doing it!

when he does hopefully you will have the support of people that will understand your situation and your side. That way he can't just throw you out and say this is the way it's gonna be, And he can't force you not to do something! he may be your guardian, and have legal control over some of the things that you can do, but you have the right to live to live your life to the best of your ability, and I think the best thing for you to do is to be able to have people in your corner to be able to support you, because you will probably be wearing diapers for a long time if that is what you want to do, or if it's something that makes you feel better, and you may end up with a medical diagnosis to support your mental or emotional or physical needs, but you also May deal with spiritual needs as well, depending on if you are a believer in God, which most people may or may not be, so that may be something that you May not have to deal with, but it's always there.

It is my intention to support anyone and everyone here that decides to make the decisions they make. wearing diapers is not the end of the world.  In fact in my case, it is better for me to wear diapers than not to wear diapers! I don't know how many times I would end up having an accident anyway, so why not just eliminate the middleman and get rid of the underwear, and go with diapers, because it's a lot easier to change a diaper than it is to do laundry every three days. i've even adjusted my laundry schedule and my need to do my laundry, making changes to the way I do it so that I always have enough clothing, but I'm not overdoing it. This way when I end up with a Load of laundry and I need to do it, it's really easy to do it and it only takes about 75 to 85 minutes.

If you are able to at some point change your legal guardian, maybe you would be able to be a little bit more relaxed. I know that being disabled like I was, There are a lot of times when I felt as if I couldn't do some of the things I wanted to do simply because of my disability, or because of my parents not wanting me to do it. I quickly learned that with experience and with the ability to be able to be more independent, it was a lot easier to be able to go with people, when my parents trusted who it was that I went with. my mom did not have any problem with me going with my friends, or having relationships with friends, she just wanted to make sure that I was safe. as far as you being safe, I do agree that your does have a concern that to be warranted, but he should not try to stop you from being the man that you wanna be, so long as you are not doing anything to hurt him, or anybody else, including yourself. you may have to at some point talk to some of your supporting friends, because you may decide that wearing diapers is more important than dealing with your dad's closed- mindedness. If you can talk to some of these people, and you trust them, perhaps at some point you could ask one of them to become your legal guardian, Then your dad wouldn't have anything to do with whether you do it or not, because it would be allowed, and it wouldn't be made such a big deal. A diaper is simply a special a special type of underwear that you pee or poop in, and that's it! it's very simple for me to come in here every day, get up and change your diaper, clean up the mesh, put new clothes on and keep going. this comes with experience and with time. This way you don't sweat the small stuff, and what your dad is worrying about is nothing compared to the things that you could be dealing with or with the fact that you could be doing something that's totally illegal, totally against the law, and in trouble up to your ears. instead, you want to wear diapers, which is not something that is illegal immoral or improper! there are many people who probably wear diapers because of the feelings that they elicit, and it helps them deal with the feelings and the emotions that they go through. Is because it helps me to deal with my incontinence, but it also helps me to deal with all those feelings. when I have a diaper on, I don't feel like I have to do something that allows me to deal with those feelings. there are proper ways that I deal with that, and in that way, I make myself feel better.

I can tell you right now, that if you are able to deal with some of these some of these issues, and you're able to talk to people you trust, and you're able to come to some sort of an agreement, or maybe an arrangement where your guardian is changed, you may have a better chance of doing what you want to do. I'm sorry to have to say this, but I think your dad is about 10 miles out of line on this one: if someone had to wear diapers because they didn't have any control at all, would he simply not allow someone to wear diapers because they don't have control? my brother didn't have control either, so my mom had to change diapers from the time he was born until the time he died, and there's plenty of people that I know that were diapers because of this problem, but no one threw them out or made them feel bad.

Take heart my friend, wearing diapers is not the end of the world, and your dad's close mindedness is a symptom of something that is a lot worse off than he makes it out to be. my take is I support anyone that wears diapers for legitimate reasons, and those reasons are simply those that are made by the one that makes the decisions. wearing diapers is nothing compared to the things that happen in the world, in their lot of bad things in this world, but in my case wearing diapers makes me feel better, and gives me confidence and makes it so that I feel like there's a piece of me that has been put back into the puzzle. before I decided to wear diapers full time, I was feeling like there was a piece of me that was missing, or that there might have been something wrong with me, but after talking to people that I trust, along with counselors, they understood why I did what I did, and they understand that wearing diapers is not a big deal and that I need them, And some people need the support of a diaper, even if your dad doesn't agree.

Take care and let us know how it goes! remember that there is always people here that can help you, and many of us have given you good advice: we are not going anywhere, and there are many people that make decisions that our parents may not agree with, but sometimes something that your parents don't understand can be can be a detriment, And in this case I think that it is for you, but don't feel bad because there are a lot of people that just are hard pieces of rock and they don't want to accept what they don't understand or what they can't deal with! When you've been changing diapers for almost three years, you know how to handle it, and you've dealt with probably some of the worst stuff that you could possibly deal with, and I can tell you right now that wearing a diaper is a lot more comfortable than having to worry about jumping up off this chair and having to run into the bathroom, because I can type this And if I have to use the bathroom, i've already done it three times, and it's no big deal. We just change the diaper when it's necessary!

Brian

@babywolf55There's lots of people in their 40's or older who have an interest in diapers and/or furry-ism.  I've even met a few at an event once.  Can't give names or such for privacy reasons but you're definitely not the only one.

• Like 1
On 4/27/2023 at 12:55 AM, Firefly 35 said:

@babywolf55There's lots of people in their 40's or older who have an interest in diapers and/or furry-ism.  I've even met a few at an event once.  Can't give names or such for privacy reasons but you're definitely not the only one.

Wow! I'm another one.

Mid 40s, part time  diaper lover, part time little fur. 

I  deal with non acceptance  heavily. As in I don't  deal well with it well.  I have never told anyone  about  my DL Little  Littlefur side.

It's  difficult  for  parents  and  spouses and some friends to accept  what  ever  it might  be.

No son, daughter  of mine Is going  to... or no husband  or wife of mine  is going  to... 

I  have a few  friends  online  that have run into this with wearing  skirts. They  are men that  wear skirts. They  have told their wives,  even asked them what  they  thought about  men wearing  skirts, they  get a " maby it's  a  little bit odd but it's probably ok"  the they tell their  spouse  that  they  wore  skirts, then it's  a entirely different situation. I  guess  if they  don't  come home to it then it's not as a big deal. 

I  wish  I  had  a easy or good answer for you 

But parents and spouses are the hardest ones to get on board on these things.

I'm  not saying that  you  should not tell them. But understand it might not ever be ok with them.

I have never  told my wife about  my DL little fur leanings, knowing how  she reacted to other things. I know her reaction to  this would not go well. 

She is first in my life, It would be nice if she knew and there was some  level of acceptance. But at the same time I wouldn't want  her to be insincere about it or force her into acceptance.

Hang in there don't be discouraged.

I have  found alot of encouragement and  support in forums like this. Being able to talk to guys and gals here has helped me alot. We get you, and alot of us have similar issues as yours.

Wearing diapers, being a little,  Wearing skirts,  or what  have you. shouldn't be the end of the world but it's often not understood.

If you figure out  a way to tell them,  good luck and would love to hear the story.

You might enjoy this web comic with abdl Littlefur themes on FA called "shine" here is a link to page 1.  Warning  it has reached 500 pages now.  I think you will enjoy  it  I did.

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/13064945/

Edited by Mishadip
Additional thoughts
  • Like 1