LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Completed Stories

Area for Finished Stories. Message Elfy to have your story moved here.

542 topics in this forum

1. Kayla Beginning

• 0 replies
    • 8.7k views
  2. Because of Morgan 1 2 3

• 74 replies
    • 43k views
    • 10 replies
    • 4.4k views
  3. Ashley's House 2

• 2 replies
    • 7.8k views
    • 0 replies
    • 4.6k views
    • 5 replies
    • 3.3k views
    • 2 replies
    • 4.8k views
    • 10 replies
    • 13.8k views
    • 7 replies
    • 14k views
  4. My Day in Diapers

• 0 replies
    • 7.2k views
  5. James Back To Diaper

• 4 replies
    • 11.6k views
  6. Baby Centre

• 0 replies
    • 10.5k views
    • 14 replies
    • 8.6k views
  7. The Trail

• 5 replies
    • 9.4k views
  8. Padded Kingdom 1 2

• 32 replies
    • 21.8k views
  9. The Magic Nursery 1 2 3 4 5

• 119 replies
    • 49.9k views
  10. Sarah, My New Baby Doll

• 3 replies
    • 16.1k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• I'm having the urge to pee every 10 minutes and going straight away without doing the clench reflex. I'm only releasing small gushes when I go with some after dribble. repeat this every 10 minutes if I drink water continually during the day.. My bladder is defiantly over sensitive now. When I pee I feel like my bladder isnt irritated but after 2/3 minutes my bladder feel irritated and wants me to pee, but I have nothing to pee.
    • The woman looked into the carrier. "Aww she's so scared." The man shook his head. "Honey we don't need your little one running around in the car. Besides you read the handbook. You shouldn't take her out until we get home." The sounds of the limo would be heard before it would pull out of the lot and back onto the road leading to the highway. "Oh I know but she's just so darling I can't wait until we get her home." She looked down at the carrier again. "Don't you worry Princess when we get home mommy is going to give you so much love."  The couple began talking amongst themselves. Discussing work, home life, social gossip. From what the little would gather the man was a big shot office tycoon and the woman ran a few lucrative businesses as well. Though she treated hers more like hobbies having others tend the day to day needs. This would allow her more free time to train her little one.
    • Still doesn't make much sense.  Is the minister conducting the ceremony also in on it?  The clerk at the marriage license bureau?  What happened at the rehearsals?  The bridal shower?  No wedding dinner?  In whose names are the airline tickets if bride and groom are flying off for their honeymoon?   Bad dream?  LSD? Be interesting to see if there is a logical explanation for this in the offing.  If there is, then the setup here is clever indeed!
    • A wonderful idea.  The only caveat is that their last name has to start with a J.  I was thinking about this when I was looking into the mother's family.  There will be an aunt in a later chapter.  I do have have another "J" name in mind besides Jenners that I may try.  Thanks for the feedback! The other thing that has come to mind is that they will lose their "J" name once they get married.  They will still use professionally though.  Just something else that I thought of... 😀