12. New wellness diaper.

• 10 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 8 replies
    • 2.2k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Francine paused when she heard a loud thud, and she turned back, gasping. "Oh, my Dolly!" She ran to her and kneeled down, pulling the potty off of her big butt. She then examined her face to make sure that the girl didn't get hurt. "Oh I'm sorry... That was irresponsible of me leaving you all alone..." she shook her head and helped her up to her feet, kissing her cheek. "It's alright cutie." She whispered. "I'm right here."
    • “I…I…” Katherine tried to come up with a counter argument but such a thing was a fool’s errand when she was in such an emotional state. Every time she tried to speak, she’d just get choked up! So instead what she did was take the diaper silently and try to sneak it over to the break room with as few people spotting her as possible. 
    • “W-wait!” Dahlia shouted as her girlfriend left her in the dust. The baby girl tried to get up from her potty but it turns out by filling her diaper so much on the seat, she got it stuck! So instead of standing up, she ended up falling over, potty facing up still attached to her diapered butt. She was like a flipped over turtle! Not a very happy one. 
    • I had some stuff made that was sorta of ABDL - but in Salt Lake City - be specific on what you need
    • Once the act was done, Francine finally pulled away, sighing blissfully. "You're so beautiful, everything about you is wonderful!" She cooed and helped the girl up to her feet. "Come on now, let's go back to cuddling!" She said eagerly. "Just like you wanted!" She cooed and started to run off excitedly.