LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

XP medical Absorbency +

DailyDi

So far I love them. The plastic is soft and the diaper is very comfortable to wear. Only wet a little so far, so no absorbency results yet. Tapes are crazy strong and the diaper is staying snug even after running some errands.

I gotta say this is a good diaper all in all, seems to have really good absorbancy, can't really class it as I wear a small, and these are medium, but would say they at least on par with a Molicare small as far as absorbancy and they do tend to swell pretty good. My Problem is I can wear most mediums but don't tend to do so as they tend to overlap in the wrong places. But I for one cant figure out the problem with fit on these. They are either way to long or the tapes aren't positioned right or something. Just way to bad of a fit and they bunch up in my jeans and stuff. To much noticeable in range I feel comfortable with. Would be interested in a normal medium wearers comments on fit..

• 3 weeks later...

I just ordered a case of their new L4s to thoroughly test. I had tried their A+ last month. They were ok (better than wellness or atn), but not as good as they could have been. We'll see if these have more padding, the lower tapes positioned lower, and those greatly needed leak guards.

I went ahead and ordered some of the M4's and another pack of their good boosters for emergency depends I have on hand. The stock photo looks exactly like the cut and such of the A+, but what the heck I'll give them a shot. :P

• 8 months later...

I got my shipment today of the new Level 4's with the double tapes. I've got one on now and so far so good.

The revised outer cover still seems nice and soft. Plus I've used it three times. Supposedily the padding is

still the same.

• 3 weeks later...