LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Protex Super-Size Diaper Pins

What about us girls?

Nobody ever thinks of us, we just get pushed aside...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I ordered some of these pins and when they arrived I opened th emailing pouch and just started laughing, they are almost comically LARGE! they are 3 inches and just huge to the point of being silly, but they do work well.! :)

i ordered a large prefold diaper from baby-pants and it's a bit larger then what I usually wear, but I folded it and used the larger pins and it worked well :):thumbsup: (I usually wear a medium, but their size chart said I should order a large *shrug* )

I also ordered a pair of 'medium/protex "I can't believe it's not gerber" pants, to go with the diaper and larger pins. wore that the other night and it just felt 'right' The baby_pants diaper is supposedly 4x8x4 Birdseye, but feels thinner, but still works well. Compared to the 4x8x4 prefolds from adult cloth diaper, which are much bulkier (possibly due to the use of terrycloth in the center panel) anyways, I REALLY liked this combo, though the pants were a bit 'snug' I'll order another pair in large instead, but the mediums work well too :)

The pins are a definite KEEPER :D I ordered 3 pairs, 1 white 1 blue (of coarse) and one yellow. if they do crayola head or animals I gotta get those too.

IF you want larger pins, get these, yes they are expensive, but very well worth it...I really like mine, and cant wait to use them again! :D

• 5 months later...

I have been using and enjoying these pins since I bought them and they continue to be wonderful! :thumbsup:

There is one thing that they have an issue with and they tend to have burrs at the tip. you can tell when you unpin a diaper while changing, it will snag a bit and pull the fabric. You can also feel it if you drag the pin across your finger and roll it to find where the burr is.

Fixing this is simple, just by taking a whet stone or some ultra fine sand paper (220 or more) and dragging the point of the pin backwards across the rough surface to grind down the burr and maybe even sharpen the pin a bit more.

this also works if you need to sharpen the pins, but I don't see them getting dull any time soon, just the burr problem bothered me. It happened on 2of the 3 sets I bought, I might check the other just to make sure.

Other then that they have been awesome to use....and make me a happier duck! :D