LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New wellness diaper.

1st one i tore the tape. 2nd one i used compression shorts to support the diaper. Used it doing my paper routes. It held 46 ounces at about a 3rd of the padding used. After they get the tapes worked out i think it will be a great product.

they arent thick at all imo. They are about half as thick as bambino. They definitely run a bit small I think. The XL has the big gap of no padding at the top, I dislike that. The larges do not, but for me the large is a strange fit... for me... compared to bambino. I don't think they're as loud as other diapers though. The plastic is odd for me. I prefer smooth plastic, but the plastic has a texture to it. At first it seemed like it was almost cross between not quite plastic, not quite cloth. I don't know, just feels weird for me. To each their own on this though. I just ordered samples, not sure I will order any though. However, NO PIN HOLE LEAKS! As a typical problem previously, I haven't had any of those.

1st one i tore the tape. 2nd one i used compression shorts to support the diaper. Used it doing my paper routes. It held 46 ounces at about a 3rd of the padding used. After they get the tapes worked out i think it will be a great product.

I agree with that. Tapes on the first one kept trying to pop loose, but the second one has so far held. Absorbancy is good, as mine held three wettings and no pin hole leaks. I agree, the fit on these is weird. I got the xl and they almost seem to big, but im not sure that i will order larges to see how they fit. I agree about the plastic as well, it is plastic, but it just feels funny. Maybe I am so used to the smooth type that it just is different. As others have stated, I will proably use these up and then go back to abena/bambino.