LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to have a baby, however husband can only climax in a diaper. Advice?

My husband and I both wear while in the bed room and we both have fun while doing this. However we have been wanting to concieve a baby. And well not everything can stay in the diaper. We have the problem of only being able to climax while wearing and that poses a barrier problem. We have tried to climax with out a diaper an it doesn't work. So I was wondering if this is a common issue? If there is a solution? Any advice would be welcome please.

1 hour ago, kailialight1988 said:

My husband and I both wear while in the bed room and we both have fun while doing this. However we have been wanting to concieve a baby. And well not everything can stay in the diaper. We have the problem of only being able to climax while wearing and that poses a barrier problem. We have tried to climax with out a diaper an it doesn't work. So I was wondering if this is a common issue? If there is a solution? Any advice would be welcome please.

If he can't climax inside you, put a condom on him. Afterwards, whip out the turkey baster and squirt where it needs to go. 

5 hours ago, babywear said:

From a couple who wear, relax the stress of trying will not help conceive. It will happen we have a son and daughter.

It didnt happen for my x and me.  Turned out I'm a jaffa.  

14 hours ago, tuffy said:

If he can't climax inside you, put a condom on him. Afterwards, whip out the turkey baster and squirt where it needs to go. 

Its perhaps a bit of a harsh solution,...
But i'm pretty sure its the most easy, quick and effective solution to this particular problem. 🤔

On 2/25/2024 at 4:57 PM, tuffy said:

If he can't climax inside you, put a condom on him...

Condoms normally contain spermicide. That will kill the little swimmers, something you don't want.

My wife has had me pull up the diaper over her rear while we were having sex.  Never pinned it that way, just held it in place.

• 2 weeks later...

Its great that both of you can enjoy nappies together. I was a nappy lover at an early age, my teen masturbation orgasms were often accompanied by thoughts of, or actual wetting pants or makeshift nappies. Gradually the association streanghthened until reaching climax almost became dependant on thoughts/images of, or actual wetting or wearing nappies.

In a relationship with my now wife, she is happy to encourage me to use nappies as part of the sexual build up. For example, I may be told to wear nappies and that she'll undress and take care of me later...

I lay down, she removed my clothes before opening out the wet nappy, leaving me laying on the warm squishy wet softness, feeling it on the back of my legs extracted even more physical nappy pleasure. After a little teasing and relaxed fun, she would sit on top and ride me. With the right combination of nappy fetish and real sex, our physical and emotionally dependant sex switches were activated, leading to very enjoyable orgasms.

A sex councilor advised something similar,  he told me not to worry about the fetish dependancy, it helped me, and to continue as we were, but to gradually take the orgasm a little further beyond the wetting or changing stage. For example, the wet nappy could be moved further down so I wasn't experiencing so much of its physical feedback and more of the human touch, but in a combination which still leads to orgasm. 

After gradually Increasing the nappy to sex seperation, the her on top could eventually be after a nice wash, with the wet nappy still on the bed, but not in contact with my body. The fresh one was also there and ready for my wife to  make me snug and secure after, still providing those combined nappy/diaper experiences which we have grown to enjoy and which may lead to sex at the next nappy change.

The clean collection and injection of semen into the vagina after masturbation is a viable method, not as technical as AI but techniques and disposable medical devices are available for doing this yourself, they'll be somewhat cleaner and look more suited to the purpose than a turkey baster.