LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crinkles

I find that I'm disappointed with how quiet diapers have become.  I wish we had a rating system for crinkles.   But to answer your question it comforts me. 

A lot of the time, it just fades into the background, but even now, close to 5 years in, I still get a thrill sometimes when the combination of what I'm wearing, and the diaper I have on, makes a crinkly racket. The only exception to that is if I feel like the combination is too noisy, but these days, that's rare - I have discovered with experience that practically nobody ever notices the subtle noises a diaper makes as you move around. However, I have found myself in a big plastic diaper under, say, light athletic shorts, walking around my house or my yard, completely unconcerned about noise, and then a neighbour comes up the driveway, or my in-laws arrive unexpectedly early, or whatever, and then I get self-conscious about the crunch-crunch-crunch noises I'm emitting, until I go put on some heavier shorts, or jeans, and mute things.  

Whenever my diaper crinkles, it's the sound that means I am an adult baby and I am in diapers where I belong. I'm not embarrassed or ashamed if my diapers crinkle.

I love the crinkle sound when I'm home by myself.  If I go out in public with a diaper on, I don't want any crinkle sound at all.

50 minutes ago, Pampertimmy said:

I love hearing my diaper crinkle. It is a constant reminder that I’m just a baby.

I love this too. Especially when in just a t-shirt and diapers. The crinkle the landing zone makes is second to none. 

19 hours ago, Pampertimmy said:

I love hearing my diaper crinkle. It is a constant reminder that I’m just a baby.

Same here, I love hearing my diaper crinkle especially when I am in a diaper and a T-shirt. Hearing my diaper crinkle is a constant reminder of why I am a baby and why I belong in diapers. Whenever a grown-up, adult or big kid hears my diaper crinkle, it just shows them that I am an adult baby.

• Confused 1