LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Holiday Traditions?

ABAlex

I have a question, inspired by a post I saw about an AB girl who always watches the Muppets Christmas Carol in a diaper with hot cocoa .

Anyone have any holiday traditions around this time of year? Some related to the kink or no?

I have a Christmas tree up all year, and last year I took the Days Of Our Lives tradition of putting peoples' (and cats') names on ornaments. Luna hung her own ornament last year, or I held her and told her what was happening while I did it.

Christmas is a tough time for someone living on their own. Three Christmases I have been alone, and two I had nothing more to eat than a slice of bread. This year would have been the same but I've borrowed money to get through the weekend. I need new blood pressure medication anyway.

When my money comes through I'm going to order two of the 5 Jean Claude van Damme movies I don't have and go watch two movies at the cinema.

• Like 1

My Wife, Daddy and I have soooooo many traditions together from going to do Christmas lights tours, watch Christmas movies, bake together, snuggl on the couch together, prepare and enjoy Reveillon and so much more. Christmas Eve and Christmas Day are filled with traditions and time together enjoying each other's company 💗💗

• Like 1

Usually we do my family at my sister's house and then Christmas day with my wife's family at ours.

My family (rather large) draws names for people in your own generation so you're not buying a dozen presents.    Everybody buys for their own parents and offspring and all the little kids.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, dlsafrica said:

I have a Christmas tree up all year, and last year I took the Days Of Our Lives tradition of putting peoples' (and cats') names on ornaments. Luna hung her own ornament last year, or I held her and told her what was happening while I did it.

Christmas is a tough time for someone living on their own. Three Christmases I have been alone, and two I had nothing more to eat than a slice of bread. This year would have been the same but I've borrowed money to get through the weekend. I need new blood pressure medication anyway.

When my money comes through I'm going to order two of the 5 Jean Claude van Damme movies I don't have and go watch two movies at the cinema.

I'm sorry to hear that

18 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

My Wife, Daddy and I have soooooo many traditions together from going to do Christmas lights tours, watch Christmas movies, bake together, snuggl on the couch together, prepare and enjoy Reveillon and so much more. Christmas Eve and Christmas Day are filled with traditions and time together enjoying each other's company 💗💗

awww that sounds so much fun! So sweet.

I don't know if this counts as a tradition, but I sure hope it does... Last year I was surprised by my wife, she set up the playpen next to the Christmas tree and put me in it for the afternoon. A fresh Huggies, a bottle of formula, a new stuffie and a few hours in heaven. I even got in a nice nap before we had to move it back to the extra room. Here is a memory of that day... There is a whole album in my profile...

1792051741_XmasHuggies(7)blr.thumb.jpg.43cff4c6f24ee372d49ad3cfb7feead7.jpg

1262549373_XmasHuggies(15).thumb.jpg.106d547907613824b2d8a853b67e0040.jpg

• Like 2

i have a tradition where i eat sweets for breakfast

my mum had a strict rule about no sweets or soda until after school, during the holidays we were allowed to indulge ourselves

chistmas morning i usually have cookies and pancakes while i dance around the tree

then to settle down i usually have candy canes while watching a christmas movie with the family

i cant be padded while family is around, but i dont mind, i enjoy my families company they remind me of the childhood joys of christmas.

57 minutes ago, Rachael-Little said:

I watch the Jim Cary version of the Grinch and of course a Charlie Brown Christmas 

Always enjoy A Christmas Story too 

Besides these I make it a point to watch the 1951 "A Christmas Carol" with Alastair Sim. I like old movies in general, but this film has an authenticity to it that I really appreciate. 

• Like 1

Thanksgiving we turn on the Macy parade while getting the turkey ready to cook and all the other stuff.  When the parade is over it's the 1947 version of Miracle on 34th street to kick off the season.

I love the 2 to 3 weeks leading up to Christmas more than the day itself.  Always busy cleaning house, putting up decorations and watching the Christmas movies and shows in the evenings.  I still work a 40 hour week but getting out one day to go out of town to do my shopping is great.  It's a family tradition from when I was a kid and teenager, except now I go alone and I'm in diapers the whole time.  Likewise we always had relatives over Christmas day for a big afternoon brunch.  It used to be mornings but slowly migrated to afternoons.  We spend the two days before Christmas cleaning the house, getting the foods ready and then Christmas morning finishing them and getting them in the oven.  The dips and frosting the coffee cakes are the last things we do along with putting everything out.  Used to be 20 to 30 people but over the years everyone seems to have died out so now it's maybe 4 to 6 people.  Even so, we still do it all with 12 kinds of home baked cookies, nut breads, coffee cakes. meatballs, ham and other stuff.  Usually it's noon when we get around to opening presents.  It's always a bit of a let down when it's over and I have to go back to work the next morning.  As I say, I enjoy the 2 weeks leading up to Christmas more than the day itself.

Two words: Die Hard. I watch Die Hard and wrap presents and drink Scotch at some point within the last couple of days before Christmas. I always have a diaper on, but, on a couple of occasions, I've managed to do it in just a diaper, if the kids are out of the house or it's later in the evening. Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day (Canada) are filled with food and visitors and the relaxed but consistent consumption of ethanol-containing beverages. The wee hours of the morning often find me washing pots and pans while the dishwasher hums away, a glass of wine (or something) at the ready, in preparation for the next day. I've done that in just a diaper before, but not likely this year, because we have people staying over. 

I look forward to the day after Boxing Day, because at that point I can just stay in my pajamas and eat leftovers - the visiting is done and there will be next to no food prep. That's traditionally been the day I can put on a super-diaper under snug jammies and spend most of the day on the couch. 

Just the wife and I at home, but yes. I wear my diaper and sweat pants, she sleeps in and when she gets up I make her a cup of hot chocolate with mini marshmallows. Then I heat up some frozen cinnamon rolls and we watch a holiday movie like the Christmas Carol. We have done this for many years now.

By then I am rather wet and sometimes messy and will go shower and change to enjoy the rest of the day.