LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Poor Alphie

DailyDi

The oldest of my cats passed away overnight. I'm gonna miss her. She was a true rescue that was delivered to us by her Momma when she couldn't care for her anymore. Momma dragged her and her siblings one by one from the neighbors crawl space to my feet because she knew we'd take care of them.

Sadly momma was wild till the end, and was run over a couple years back

• Sad 14

@DailyDi

I am also sorry to hear about your loss.  When you have a Furbaby, they are your kids, and you get attached to them, and you feel aweful when something happens to them, as you would for a human that you love.  Sometimes, I think a furbaby is moree accepting of us than some people out in the world, and I just want to say that I feel your pain, I really do - May he always Rest In Eternal Peace, and hopefully, you will reunite with him one day :(

Love Always

Brian

Sorry.  We lost our dog last year on December 2nd.  That anniversary is coming up in a couple weeks.  I'm sure it will be hard on us as well.  As hard as it is, when pets go blind, can't hear and have problems trying to even walk it's for the better rather than them have no quality of life anymore.