LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Do You Wear Diapers?

• 2 weeks later...

BOTH! I used to wear them when I was a teen because I like them, but then I didn't like them and joined the military to help me stop (among so many other reasons). Then I got into a car accident and became incontinent. So now I wear them because I need to, and because I like to (never stopped liking them either).

• 2 months later...

I like how they feel. Also they make me happy.

I also like peeing in them and getting changed by my husband. I like being taken care of.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I started wearing diapers when I fist started having nuerological problems and became incontinent. Almost immediately I was hooked and wore for both protection and enjoyment. The problem I have with incontinence has turned me into a bedwetter so I wear a diaper to bed every night. I stayed away from the AB side of things until a few years ago when a friend had me try a Bambino, dressed me up in a sleeper and gave me a paci, a thrill shot through me and I became an AB almost on the spot.

I have worn diapers (nappies) with plastic pants since I was 14 yrs old.

I now have become naturally doubly incontinent and wear my nappies under my shorts during the day and wear just a 'T' shirt and my nappy at night.

Started out in early years with desire, now in 40s and finding a need to prevent accidents. Though never had one as I always get to bathroom on time, which is every two to three hours.

Diapers feel good and remind me of a much simpler time when every care and concern was taken care of for me. Of course I can't physically go back to that time, but mentally I can. I grew up with cloth diapers and waterproof pants, so that's what I choose to wear now.

I have to but i injoy wearing them if i was healthy enough not to have to wear diapers i still would wear them i love them that much.they are comfy and i get a secure feeling wearing them

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone ! :whistling: Two things put me in nappies : the first is a train journey of 3 days in 2009 . A friend of my parents put me in for technical reasons and I LOVED it ! :lol:

The second is a week in hospital in April , this year . The first day I peed myself and litterally sunk the bed under urine :( so I asked to the nurse : Put me in nappies to avoid accidents like that , and I wear them for the rest of the week ! :badmood: And I can say it : the second reason was VERY unbearable ... I like to wear diapers if it's a joy , but during my " hospital week " , it wasn't for fun , but because I truly have to wear them to be dry ! :o And I hate this ...

Post-Scriptum : Please be tolerant with my english ! :unsure::blush:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...