LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When diapers go extinct

DailyDi

Should that not be "When Diapers Go Extinked"

1 hour ago, Little_Mouse said:

You can still buy the Teddy diapers at maxdiaper.com in Sweden

@DailyDi I actually liked that @DailyDiapers guy. I hope you're as good as him - actually just like him 🤣 At least your avatar is funnier and cuter 🤭

Has this site been accessed and is someone using @DailyDi 's account. I know that someone is using my account 🤪 - me! Is there someone using your account?

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Little_Mouse said:

You can still buy the Teddy diapers at maxdiaper.com in Sweden

@DailyDi I actually liked that @DailyDiapers guy. I hope you're as good as him - actually just like him 🤣 At least your avatar is funnier and cuter 🤭

It's like Coke Classic and New Coke. Both are good but one is beloved lol

36 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

I'm "that guy" that liked New Coke ....  can't stand regular coke. 

I loved New Coke, in New England we had it until the late 80's under the name "Coke II"

• Like 1

I loved those diapers - haven't had them in my inventory for quite a while, didn't realize they were gone now. I also have some medium size Bambino Magnifico's with the stretch sides that used to fit me way back in the time tunnel. 

I say if it ain't broke, don't mess with it!  I remember the big stink about the "New Coke" and it wasn't long before the clamoring for the original recipe caved in the company and they brought it back.  How about crystal clear Pepsi?  Why?  What a failure, and why after about a century would you change the color to clear?  Made no sense at all and boy, did that make a huge dent in the profits!

Back on subject, I never had any print diapers because I am not AB, but I do have a few Attends left from the 1990's (probably could get some big bucks for them) and a few original Abri Form X Plus diapers.  As old as they are, they still work if I ever use one and the only part of the "Extinct" part that is valid is the "Stink" from the deposit I put inside when wearing one.