LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's everyone's go-to diaper?

My go-to's are Rearz Lil' Monsters and Lil' Splash for daytime "out and about" use, and any number of their higher-capacity models (Critter Caboose, Barnyards, Mermaid Tales etc) for overnight or long stints in the saddle (12-18 hours). I also really like the MegaMax, but they have become expensive up here in the frozen North - more than $180 CAD a case. I also have lighter, Tena cloth-backed diapers for wearing to the gym that only need to give me 2 -3 hours of service. I have a lot of other diaper brands in my inventory, but these are the ones I purchase consistently. 

I don't use them for #2, however, so I can wear them for 8 - 12 hours, and longer, depending on the model and what I have on the schedule. On a lot of days, I use 2 diapers in 24 hours, maybe 3 if I have to change before going out somewhere.

IF I were pooping in them 3-4 times a day, for me, that means an almost immediate change. I can't be hanging around my family with a load on board, and, it's a surefire invitation for malignant diaper rash. So, if I were changing them up that often, I would probably go for something reliable, but less expensive - I'm thinking of something like the NorthShore Supreme or Tranquility ATN, which can give you 6 hours of service easily, but won't bankrupt you if you burn through 4-5 of them a day. 

• Like 2
On 8/21/2023 at 1:13 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

Northshore Megamax is my #1 go-to diaper, but I've been trying other diapers recently such as the Sunkiss Ultimate Absorbency diapers in pink from Amazon, or Rearz Select. (ABU or other Rearz diapers are good go-tos if I want something more ABDL.) For October, I've already ordered a couple cases of Rearz Halloween Haunt. 👻

It’s funny you mention Sunkiss. I’d never heard of that brand until two days ago. I bought two packs used off Facebook Market place for a good price. All the reviews sounded favourable and the diapers themselves look absorbent. I’m excited to open them when my current stash goes down a bit and I have room in my diaper drawer 

Betterdry has been my go to for a few years now , but this last bag I have they seem a little bit thinner and dont have as much sap in them, I can tell because they dont swell up like they used to. Anyone else notice this?

For premium diapers my go-to is Betterdry.  I also like Abena L4, Molicare and of a lesser choice, Beyond XP5000 and Trest. 

Beyond XP5000 are very absorbing but they are too short overall and the tapes do not stick.  I have to tape one in place and then use a diaper pin to hold it.  I did wear them each night this past week on vacation with a booster pad and plastic pants and I only had to change once in the middle of the night and that was because I was already wet when I went to bed.  I figured I'd have to change and sure enough, around 1am I got up and changed into a fresh diaper.  If they were longer and the tapes were better, I migth consider them one of my regular premium diapers.

Trest diapers are actually too good.  If you have read any of my other posts on Trest diapers you know what I mean.  They fit well and absorb super, but they get way too heavy and sagging before their time is up.  I have to change if I'm doing normal things because they get too wet and heavy to walk around in.  I did use several on my vacation trip this past week.  I started out my first day with a Trest and changed it at the 8 hour mark in a museum bathroom because it was getting hard to walk around it was so wet and heavy.  Likewise at the amusement park I started with a Trest and changed it in a family restroom at the 3pm mark, same reason.  By the way, it sucks walking around a big amusement park with roller coasters and rides carrying a shoulder bag with 2 extra diapers and wipes in it!  I wasn't about to pay $18 to rent a small locker for the day!  I did leave around 7am Friday for the 10 hour drive to come home and I started with a Trest diaper, no plastic pants because I knew I would have to end my week of 24/7 before getting home.  I was drinking a lot of soda, milk and water and consequently wetting a lot.  I was on a toll road with service plazas and around 3pm I pulled off to fill gas and remove my diaper.  Gas was expensive and the restroom was crowded!  Huge restroom and it was full.  Even the handicap stall at the end was in use.  My Trest was so soaked and heavy I thought it was sagging through the leg of my shorts.  I finally just took an empty stall, dropped my shorts and removed my diaper.  People could probably hear me tearing off the tapes but nothing I could do about it.  I swear that Trest must have weighed upwards of 10 pounds.  It had to be the heaviest wet diaper I've worn.  No other choice but I wrapped it up as best I could, pulled up my regular underpants and shorts and carried my diaper past everyone, tossed it in the trash, washed my hands and got the hell out of there! 

Trest is good for long drives  or when you are sitting and not walking all over the place while on a vacation and seeing the sites.  Sure, it will be OK for a while while walking around doing things, but it will still need changed before reaching capacity if you are active, so I'll go with a Betterdry which I can get for $34 a package of 15 rather than Trest which cost me $44 for a package of 10.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, carsfan said:

It’s funny you mention Sunkiss. I’d never heard of that brand until two days ago. I bought two packs used off Facebook Market place for a good price. All the reviews sounded favourable and the diapers themselves look absorbent. I’m excited to open them when my current stash goes down a bit and I have room in my diaper drawer 

Every body's body is different, and different cut diapers fit each person differently. But for my personal experience, I love them. They're a good price, good thick plastic, plenty of absorbent padding and strong tapes. They're right up there in quality with North Shore, ABU and Rearz.  I've worn them at night and had no leaks, and I've worn them all day without needing to change often. Performance in my experience is right up there with Northshore Megamaxes and Rearz diapers. That said, when near full capacity they are not the most discrete of diapers so I wouldn't recommend wearing them with leggings. 

• Like 1

I’ve recently started wearing every night and the only reason is because I’ve found the diaper I actually want to be in all the time!

Ive been using Incontrol Active Air. If you read reviews about them online, they have been criticized for feeling damp on the outside but I don’t find that being an issue since I always have plastic pants on at night. The feel very thin but the hold a decent amount. Either way, they are very comfy and fit perfectly. 

• 2 weeks later...

My go-to daily diaper is definitely the Tena Active Slip Ultima. They're super discreet, which is perfect for wearing them to work without any worry. But when I'm in the comfort of my own space and feel like indulging a bit more, I love slipping into AB diapers like Little Kings or Kiddo Teddy Ultras. They're just so comfy and make the experience more immersive for me! 

• Like 2

My go to diaper is Northshore Megamax diapers follow by ABU Little paws and Space diapers. I always boost my NorthShore Megamax diapers because I never know when I am going to leak or poop.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...