LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Disposables AND plastic pants

Any other babies in disposables, but also wear plastic pants?  I got hooked on the idea from boxes of Gerber plastic pants that said they could be worn with both cloth and disposable diapers.  I wore Pampers, and it has always been a fetish, emphasizing masochism.  So bulky, can’t not notice diapers, mainly me, but enjoy the thrill of being a little embarrassed, and plastic pants, which don’t really do anything, except make noise and look babyish, adding to my sense of mild bondage and humiliation.

By the way, so my diaper is homemade, in the style of early Pampers, z-fold, pre-polymer, bulky proper, no nonsense diapers.  It is also obscenely noisy, the outer shell being cut from a trash compactor bag.  To me, babies wear diapers, nobody cares, females are actually attune to it; no need to make them discreet, and I don’t.

94AC4C18-3B1F-4A9E-918B-034341F12678.jpeg

5BBECF73-34B3-4E5A-87AB-7D9CD92C9DC2.jpeg

B43E4725-6915-4BE4-B5A4-FDF296310DC1.jpeg

FD1C4E02-8DA8-461A-A482-647CFFB7617D.jpeg

74B26F1B-220C-4DF1-9882-7E170C3D16E7.jpeg

• Like 3

Me! 😄 I use plastic pants/diaper cover with disposables 100% of the time. They help prevent leaks, as well as contain smells (I think? I have barely any sense of smell anyway so... 😅). They just give me that little bit of extra "assurance" that I won't have a catastrophic wardrobe malfunction. 😅

• Like 2

I do this all the time as well. It helps with extra protection and I do enjoy the look. Often I will also wear a cloth diaper and plastic pants over a disposable. This really helps me get into little space. 

large.large.IMG20221028191611.jpg.a709a6211660dcf0aad0df6753569888.jpg

large.IMG_20230224_132220_scale.jpg

• Like 5

That was recommended by a home economics social worker for the state of RI 35 years ago. In fact, she said that the State should not pay for throw-away diapers for her clients because it is a massive waste of money

But what do you say when the companies tell you you do not need rubber panties? The early paper diapers were made to be worn with baby panties. If they were not trying to be disposable AIO's, who much less expensive would they be? no useless waterproof backing or leak guards, to start with

• Like 1

I do quite often.  Not all the time but mostly to protect the furniture in the house when I know I will be in a diaper most of the day.  I don't wan't leaks, especially in a messy diaper.  Plastic pants have saved the furniture and my pants many times from leaks and messy stains.  On trips when I am diapers all the time sight seeing, plastic pants help in case of a leak so I don't get any half moons.  I also have taken down my plastic pants to change diapers at the motel only to have a diaper failure with the inner lining and padding falling out on the floor.  The plastic pants kept it all in, otherwise I would have been dropping diaper fluff out the legs of my shorts while waking around town or on a tour.

• Like 2

I usually wear plastic pants over cloth back disposable diapers but not over plastic back. I like the soft supple feel of plastic pants and they help with preventing my wet cloth back disposable diaper from sagging. Yesterday I wore an Attends Premier cloth back diaper and blue print plastic pants from Babykins for about10 hours most of which was at work and by the end of the day I was really wet without incident or detection. I ate dinner with my wife before I changed and even wet more without a leak.

• Like 1

I wear plastic pants over my stuff every nite, I wear a clothe kinda insert, I use a 2-3 ft very thin nice baby blanket , like for a small baby. And I get what ever I can from second hand etc, I will use a good outside disposable and fill it with 3-4 cheap crap diapers to hold my pee. Then I wear nylon kinda totes and over that is my plastic pants with a baby diaper inside and if I have a good sleep night I will still leak but not very much. I sleep in my recliner and I have a crib mattress that I put in it I use it for comfort as well as a way to be the last place to catch the leak. It is a system that keeps changing . when I read info on here I will say hey I need to add to take away etc. I love the people here with positive info, thanks.

My daytime is a nylon cover with the coating inside, and just a pull-up disposable diaper

• Like 1

I wear NorthShore Trifecta waterproof pants over my cloth backed disposables because it helps keep in wetness and odors and helps contain leaks. Sometimes I wear them with a plastic backed diaper too, but not usually. Any time I'm wearing a cloth backed disposable diaper, I have a Trifecta panty on. 

• Like 2

I never wear plastic pants and they don't really look comfortable or little to me, but I think it's because they were not common growing up in the 90s/2000s

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Stroller said:

I'm always in plastic pants, even when I'm in disposables.  It gives an extra layer of warning when I need changing, and it just feels right.

That's a good boy.

3 hours ago, TigerTy said:

I never wear plastic pants and they don't really look comfortable or little to me, but I think it's because they were not common growing up in the 90s/2000s

Try it. You'll love it. They feel so good and look oh so babyish.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I stopped wearing plastic pants over my diapers years ago because they made my diaper area feel too sweaty, hot and uncomfortable😢

But I love the feel of the soft plastic and the smell, which is why I sometimes (very rarely) put on a pair of plastic pants over my diaper or pull-up just for the feel and the experience. 😍

• Like 2

Plastic pants are versatile. They can be used over a disposable diaper as an extra measure of protection when a leak would be embarrassing or inconvenient. They can be used over training pants or pull ups for extra protection during the early stages of training or retraining when accidents are more likely. 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, hlcl said:

Plastic pants are versatile. They can be used over a disposable diaper as an extra measure of protection when a leak would be embarrassing or inconvenient. They can be used over training pants or pull ups for extra protection during the early stages of training or retraining when accidents are more likely. 

My mommy uses them for extra protection when the scenario is that she’s training me, a frequent choice of mine in our role playing repertoire.  She adds plastic pants for extra protection because I’m not supposed to go in my diaper, such that, if I do, then I’ll wear it to the point that it becomes uncomfortable, I will wish I’d listened, and the furniture won’t be affected.  But, honestly, wet and worse diapers just feel great to me, and mommy always has me in a fresh diaper before I ever want to be!

• Like 2

Basically any time other than work I always in plastic pants even then I can be put in plastic pants before work. 
then I have to go to work wearing them. 
I am about to go full time terries apart from work I wear terries every time I’m having an adult time now days. 

• Like 1
On 7/21/2023 at 4:28 PM, TigerTy said:

To me it isn't they aren't comfortable it is they get really hot really quick. 

But to answer the question I did until I was walking threw my overcrowded hallway in a a diaper with the pvc pants a tee shirt and socks and my ass got caught on a screw, yes I say my ass because the screw tore threw the pvc pants, diaper, and my butt cheek. It was not the best feeling and there is too much stuff to do with repairs at my place so I haven't had the time or money to replace them yet 😇

I also like PUL better than PVC anyways they are extremely hard to destroy on accident after all when it is made with PUL fabric it is made for toddlers that are likely to be haveing them rubbed on asphault while they are playing 😂 Not kidding that stuff ruined a few pairs of titanium coated scissors cutting it when I made a few a while ago. 😅 It could have been because the scissors were trash from the start though. 

• Like 1

i agree with everyone that they make you get hot and sweaty fast, especially in the summer. but i do like 1) how doubly noisey they make you when you waddle around! 2) the extra protection when all you have are meh disposables and dont want to change after every wetting

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/19/2023 at 7:45 PM, Toddler Pampers said:

Any other babies in disposables, but also wear plastic pants?  I got hooked on the idea from boxes of Gerber plastic pants that said they could be worn with both cloth and disposable diapers.  I wore Pampers, and it has always been a fetish, emphasizing masochism.  So bulky, can’t not notice diapers, mainly me, but enjoy the thrill of being a little embarrassed, and plastic pants, which don’t really do anything, except make noise and look babyish, adding to my sense of mild bondage and humiliation.

By the way, so my diaper is homemade, in the style of early Pampers, z-fold, pre-polymer, bulky proper, no nonsense diapers.  It is also obscenely noisy, the outer shell being cut from a trash compactor bag.  To me, babies wear diapers, nobody cares, females are actually attune to it; no need to make them discreet, and I don’t.

94AC4C18-3B1F-4A9E-918B-034341F12678.jpeg

5BBECF73-34B3-4E5A-87AB-7D9CD92C9DC2.jpeg

B43E4725-6915-4BE4-B5A4-FDF296310DC1.jpeg

FD1C4E02-8DA8-461A-A482-647CFFB7617D.jpeg

74B26F1B-220C-4DF1-9882-7E170C3D16E7.jpeg

Hey there!

I can totally see the appeal of wearing plastic pants for the added sense of babyishness and the mild sensation of bondage and humiliation you mentioned. For me, I only tend to wear plastic pants over my diapers if I have a messy diaper, or if I'm cozying up in a pair of footed pyjamas. There's something about the combination of a bulky diaper, plastic pants, and footed pyjamas that takes me right back into that little space.

Your homemade diaper sounds super interesting, especially the z-fold and the use of a trash compactor bag for noise. Keep enjoying your little journey!

Warm regards,

Starlight