LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

1922 medical advice

5 minutes ago, littlebopeeper said:

Keep in mind that a dose of castor oil was considered a cure-all back in the day.

That piece of old medical advise seems to go back millenia. The Ancient Egyptians considered laxatives a go-to cureall as well. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

That piece of old medical advise seems to go back millenia. The Ancient Egyptians considered laxatives a go-to cureall as well. 

The Elder Cato, On Agriculture 157 (Loeb translation): "If you save the urine of a person who eats cabbage habitually, heat it, and bathe the patient in it, he will be healed quickly.  This remedy has been tested.  Also, if babies are bathed in this urine they will never be weakly."

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, littlebopeeper said:

The Elder Cato, On Agriculture 157 (Loeb translation): "If you save the urine of a person who eats cabbage habitually, heat it, and bathe the patient in it, he will be healed quickly.  This remedy has been tested.  Also, if babies are bathed in this urine they will never be weakly."

Despite all it's faults and problems, I'm still glad to live in the modern era. This just makes it more so. Nothing like indoor plumbing, electricity, and modern disposable diapers! 😂  And AC, can't forget AC in the summer heat!

• Like 1

The Dr's had almost free rein back then, The popular cough syrup back then had many powerful drugs such as Morphine in it

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Cute_Kitten said:

No wonder they always find petrified poop when they open an old Egyptian tomb.

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Morphine? Don't forget about cocaine too! :D 

2-cocaine-medicine-ad-1885-granger.jpgimage.jpeg

In my pic's someplace,,,,, I still have a pic of a table kinda like that for the cough syrup, it had several things in it besides the morphine. I found my pic this is the cough syrup I want to take

image.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, foreverdl said:

In my pic's someplace,,,,, I still have a pic of a table kinda like that for the cough syrup, it had several things in it besides the morphine. I found my pic this is the cough syrup I want to take

image.jpeg

That might not cure ya, but it'll certainly but ya on cloud 9! 😂

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Cute_Kitten said:

That might not cure ya, but it'll certainly but ya on cloud 9! 😂

Yep it will make you not care what you have. I had to and have to jump through hoops for my narcotic pain meds I am on. Back then you found a traveling sales guy and gave him maybe a buck or way less..

2 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Runny nose? Stuffy sinuses? Sore throat? Sounds like it's laxative time! 😂  If that kind of thinking was still prevalent, just imagine what would've been in the Covid treatment regime! 😂

I found out that turning off the TV and ignore social media posts from news media, politics, "doctors", and companies is the best Covid Treatment Regime. 

• Thanks 1
58 minutes ago, Demon-hunter said:

I found out that turning off the TV and ignore social media posts from news media, politics, "doctors", and companies is the best Covid Treatment Regime. 

As far as news we try not to watch it on TV,,,,,, most of it is Lies

• Thanks 1
On 7/20/2023 at 10:22 PM, Lil Leo said:

Hiii!

Anybody up for a good old-fashioned blood letting?

🧜‍♂️

This! Blood letting is the answer!!