LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A very strange ABDL site.....

36 minutes ago, Wetpants said:

Did a search on ABDL hypnosis sites....and this was included in the search....

Very strange....probably just trying to take advantage of folks.....but what concept.

https://abdltherapy.com/

That looks like it was generated by an AI. There are weird nonsense words and entire paragraphs of gibberish. Apologies to the Gibbers. Several of the women are labeled with male names. They have three tiers, but all are the same price. 

• Like 2

I poked around on the site. It's comedy gold. No matter what "specialty" service I clicked on, it took me to the same page titled "spiritual service is perfect for you" and a text reading "Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry’s standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable content of a page when looking at its layout. The point of using Lorem Ipsum is that it has a more-or-less normal distribution of letters, as opposed to using ‘Content here, content he making it look like readable english."

I checked out one of the counselors, a lovely lady named Dr. David Niklas. Their bio reads: "For me personally, a healthy way of living was a mysterious and unrealistic theory that I was never in a mood to explore. No, with your help and guidance I am to start a new life! It is always easier to go with fast food, but we forget that neglecting your diet costs us our long and happy life. You don’t have to be a chef to be able to eat properly. Everyone can afford organic green veggies, fresh fruits and protein today. All you have to do is make a little effort, really." \

Check out their F.A.Q., it's a hoot. Some of the answers aren't even in English. 😂  Stock images + AI generated text.  

Is this just a badly constructed website, or a badly constructed scam?😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
39 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

I poked around on the site.

You figure out how to navigate back abdltherapy page? I poked around it and it feels like every element used to make the site was ai.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, eatenbywo1ves said:

You figure out how to navigate back abdltherapy page? I poked around it and it feels like every element used to make the site was ai.

Poked around= randomly clicked things for the YOLO. All I've figured out is it's a poorly put together scam.And none of it makes any sense.😂

• Like 1

I saw this site mentioned on Fetlife the other day and had a look.  My first thought was that somebody had used Chat GPT to build it and, there being clearly an insufficient amount of relevant data in the GPT training set for that kind of thing, it resorted to credibly-formatted nonsense.

That doesn't explain the very basic spelling errors and the decision to go live with the site anyway.

It my darker "Black Mirror" moments I wondered if the site was a honeypot designed to find out who came nibbling but I would have thought a honeypot would have had had, well, some kind of metaphorical honey...

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/6/2023 at 2:35 AM, oznl said:

It my darker "Black Mirror" moments I wondered if the site was a honeypot designed to find out who came nibbling but I would have thought a honeypot would have had had, well, some kind of metaphorical honey...

How about an AI created algorithm targeting us for market growth?

10 hours ago, eatenbywo1ves said:

How about an AI created algorithm targeting us for market growth?

Yep, that was my "Chat GPT" theory I put out there as a plan A.  Not necessarily targeting market growth but more an AI - directed question about building an ABDL site.

On 7/3/2023 at 4:54 PM, ValentinesStuff said:

That looks like it was generated by an AI. There are weird nonsense words and entire paragraphs of gibberish. Apologies to the Gibbers. Several of the women are labeled with male names. They have three tiers, but all are the same price. 

I would agree, there's a good bit of Latin on some of these pages. No one speaks Latin anymore

59 minutes ago, Bladderbrain said:

I would agree, there's a good bit of Latin on some of these pages. No one speaks Latin anymore

Latin's a dead language
That is plain to see
It killed off all the Romans
And now it's killing me
         --Anonymous Latin studen -- 1958

1 hour ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

Latin's a dead language
That is plain to see
It killed off all the Romans
And now it's killing me
         --Anonymous Latin studen -- 1958

That's about right, took it in high-school good for very little.

Mostly for understanding the development of Western languages

Also for jokes. When I was in hgih school in '60 the following two events occurred
I was feeling a bit out of sorts and the guy who sat 3 seats in back of je says "How ya feelin' today?" and I said "shititus-a-um"
We were all in the gym wating for the signal to go to our classrooms and a couple of the upper classmen came up to me and one asked, trying to be a wiseass, "How do you say 'bra' in Latin" and I said "playtexia; why?"
Also, MAD magazine used to have some fun with it, like Alfred E Neuman's "What: Me worry?" done as "Quid Me vexare?" and "Quid: Me anxious sum?"
So, there's that

One sees Latin in wordplay, like Illegitimi non carborundum "Don't let the bastards grind you down"...

And there's pig-latin, which I'm sure got its name from people having a hard slog in Latin 101. 

• Like 1