LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How often do you wet the bed

2 hours ago, QuickChe said:

I wet every night and I am quite the heavy bedwetter. Dry nights are very rare!

You have my sympathy.  Bedwetting is an unwanted problem when away from home.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2023 at 8:54 AM, Wet Knight said:

It's a hassle for sure. I don't wet myself every night but the worry that I might keeps me up if I'm not prepared.

Most nights I wake up when I have to pee.  Some nights I wake up WHILE peeing.  Some mornings I wake up in a wet diaper and have no recollection of going during the night.  I was a nightly wetter into my early teens before I had started to have dry nights and it got better but never completely went away. 

• 1 month later...
On 1/8/2024 at 10:19 AM, Jay8787 said:

Not quite every night, but pretty close. And increasingly I don't remember doing it anymore. 

Same here I pee in my sleep almost every night.

16 minutes ago, WBxx said:

Same … night untrained with zero regrets.

Absolutely no regrets. I certainly don't ever want to be dry at night again. I am genuinely so much happier since my bedwetting came back. I am proud to say I wet the bed.

On 11/14/2023 at 1:54 PM, Wet Knight said:

It just takes careful planning. I am a nightly bedwetter but still travel extensively.

• 4 weeks later...

Just woke up to a soaking wet diaper and a wet spot in the bed. Not a big deal since I have a mattress cover. 

Pretty surprising for me though because I’m fecal and not urinary. It’s my first time having an accident where I wet the bed instead of messing. 

• 2 weeks later...

Nightly bedwetter, usually wet numerous times in my sleep. Even with thick pin on diapers with good fitting plastic pants my sheets get some wet or more a couple nights a week. Plastic mattress cover is essential.

On 2/15/2024 at 6:05 AM, bedwettersteve said:

nightly and lifelong

20230210_052606.jpg

Why a beautiful bed. I’d love to seleep on that and have my diapers leak as a contribution.

I’d bet that smells wonderful.

• Like 1
On 2/27/2024 at 8:24 PM, Donny4 said:

Nightly bedwetter, usually wet numerous times in my sleep. Even with thick pin on diapers with good fitting plastic pants my sheets get some wet or more a couple nights a week. Plastic mattress cover is essential.

Why a beautiful bed. I’d love to seleep on that and have my diapers leak as a contribution.

My kind of bed.

On 2/24/2024 at 4:28 AM, Lil Leo said:

Hiii!

Every night and anytime I fall asleep for more than a half an hour. 🙂

🧜‍♂️

I fell asleep in my chair last night and woke an hour later with my nappy soaking wet.

On 12/3/2023 at 10:38 PM, Bret2 said:

I wake up to a soggy diaper every night.

i’m not even safe taking a nap without a diaper anymore 

Same here.

On 2/27/2024 at 12:24 PM, Donny4 said:

I'm with you there I would Love to share a soaking pee bed and add to it every night . Oh what a fragrance that room would have.........

On 6/8/2023 at 3:01 PM, foreverdl said:

since I am 24/7 I am more at ease

I always wake up two or three times every night because of bladder spasms. I wish I could pee through the night like you guys, without knowing or waking up, so I could get a restful sleep. Because of the overactive bladder I've had since I was a kid, I've never had that experience.

On 6/12/2023 at 8:32 AM, stevewet said:

Leaks don't bother me either

Same! Leaks don't bother me either, in fact I feel proud when I leak because I like the smell of the sheets in the next night. My maid change my sheets only once in the week, at Fridays :angel_not:

• Thanks 1