LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you have onesies!

1 long sleeve, 1 short sleeve, 1 skirted romper with the built in snap crotch. 2 blanket sleepers and 3 little girls nighties. They are all accessible in my drawers in season.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 3

I've got about a dozen snap-T or "diaper shirt" onesies, most of them in black, a couple in grey, and a couple in white. I keep them in my dresser beside my bed, one drawer above my diapers. They are what I typically wear as an undershirt if I'm leaving the house for work or to socialize, basically any situation where I don't want there to be any chance that my diaper might show up above the waist of my pants or shorts. I also have one pair of onesie pajamas, also grey, that my wife bought for me; ironically, they have a hatch at the back that you can unsnap to use the washroom, in theory, although that just sounds like it has too much potential to go awry. I wear them over diapers anyway so the hatch has only been used a couple of times because my wife thought it was funny to pull it open as I was walking past.  I sometimes wear them in the winter if we're lounging around, although I generally sleep in just a diaper and a t-shirt - I find I get too hot if I have pajamas of any description on. 

• Like 4
6 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Ok here is the question if you have onesies how many do you have?  Also where do you keep them stored?  Like dressor closet cupboard.

@~Brian~ @TommyBubbles @FretaBWet@Rachael-Little @gmcchamp99 @Newbee @John Davis

Oddly enough I folded some of my laundry that came fresh out of the dryer so I was able to get a total. I currently have 23 onesies. Most of them are from ABUniverse. Besides onesies I have 5 footie jammies, 3 rompers, one sailers suit with matching diaper cover and a few spandex or similar body suits.

• Like 3

Lets' see...

• Well I've got about 10 vest-style vanilla onesies, that I wear under my shirt in the winter months.  At the moment they're in my chest of drawers in our bedroom (in my shirt drawer). White ones, grey ones and navy blue ones.
  • I've got about 12 t-shirt vanilla onesies, and they're my daily wear in the summer months.  At the moment they're in a bag under our bed, as there isn't enough room in my shirt drawer for them.  Mostly in bright colours, with a couple in red and white stripes.
  • I've got about half a dozen AB onesies, which I only wear occasionally at home.  I mainly wear these at AB events.

I'll be switching from dungarees/vest onesie/shirt to cargo shorts/T-shirt onesie in the next week or two I think, when Mummy says I can.  It's starting to get a lot warmer here.  Then I'll switch the stuff in my short drawer round.

• Like 1

I have 3.  One is a black polo style snap front onesie from Tykables (wish I had a few more), and two from Paddedbums, both t-shirt style and one is grey and the other is white.  They are in one of my dresser drawers next to my Garywear waterproof pants, kind of hidden among other clothes.  I may get another one or two as I plan a week long trip to Pennsylvania in a few months.  I generally wear one when at home on days I have the house to myself and the day off work.  It helps somewhat to keep a wet diaper from sagging.  For my trip it will also be to hide my diaper from showing out the back of my jeans or shorts as my regular t-shirts often come untucked in the back. 

• Like 2

I have about 12 onesies.  They are white, black, red, blue, and gray.  Some are onesie Polo shirts.  I store all in drawers except for the Polo shirts that are on hangars.

I also wear my onesies at night as my pj's.  If they begin to stretch too much to provide the needed support during days, I then convert them to night use over my larger night diapers.

--John

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Some of you may have seen my recent posts about the onesies I ordered and immediately returned because the 4X were more like size LARGE and just way too small and cheap, I went back to ones I know work well enough at a good price.  PaddedBums.  I ordered two of them 6 days ago and they haven't shipped yet.  After someone else posted about Baby-pants.com I checked them out and they have a yellow t-shirt onesie.  I've been looking for a plain yellow t-shirt onesie but it seems Baby-pants.com is sold out of my size in all their onesies!  They only have size large and down.  If anyone knows where to get a good quality yellow t-shirt style adult onesie in sizes XXXLarge or XXXXLarge, please let me know. 

• Like 1

Too many. Probably around three dozen. A couple of modified Polo shirts, several AB types, a bunch of singleton all white that I bought trying to find one that worked as an undershirt, and a dozen or so of these https://www.amazon.com/Cotton-Button-Crotch-Bodysuit-Pajamas/dp/B09BN52VYV?ref_=ast_sto_dp

I just keep them with my other shirts.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2023 at 6:20 AM, rusty pins said:

Some of you may have seen my recent posts about the onesies I ordered and immediately returned because the 4X were more like size LARGE and just way too small and cheap, I went back to ones I know work well enough at a good price.  PaddedBums.  I ordered two of them 6 days ago and they haven't shipped yet.  After someone else posted about Baby-pants.com I checked them out and they have a yellow t-shirt onesie.  I've been looking for a plain yellow t-shirt onesie but it seems Baby-pants.com is sold out of my size in all their onesies!  They only have size large and down.  If anyone knows where to get a good quality yellow t-shirt style adult onesie in sizes XXXLarge or XXXXLarge, please let me know. 

Hi rusty pins! This onesie isn't solid yellow (it has small white polka dots) but thought you might want to check it out. https://crinklycomforts.com/shop/white-polka-dots-yellow-onesie/

I have numerous onesies and even more footed sleepers. For onesies, I typically lean towards vanilla designs so I can wear them as undershirts. I also wear them as pj's at night during the summer (depending on the weather). I've always loved footed sleepers and living in Wisconsin I wear them almost every night during the winter.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, nites said:

Hi rusty pins! This onesie isn't solid yellow (it has small white polka dots) but thought you might want to check it out. https://crinklycomforts.com/shop/white-polka-dots-yellow-onesie/

I have numerous onesies and even more footed sleepers. For onesies, I typically lean towards vanilla designs so I can wear them as undershirts. I also wear them as pj's at night during the summer (depending on the weather). I've always loved footed sleepers and living in Wisconsin I wear them almost every night during the winter.

@rusty pins here might be a solution for you.

After reading Rusty Pin's experience with receiving onesies that are way too large, I thought I would add an observation.  I have worn onesies for about 10 years.  As I mentioned in an earlier message I have about 12 in different colors, including polo onesies.

Regrettably, there is very little standardization of sizes between vendors. A large at one vendor may be an XL in another.  I have wasted considerable money on oversized or undersized onesies.  As I use onesies to provide much-needed support for my diaper, size is critical.  I have learned that it is very important to find one vendor that provides onesies in your size and stay with them.🙂  

--John

• Like 2
On 6/12/2023 at 7:20 AM, rusty pins said:

If baby-pants.com isn't out of business by now it's a major miracle. They went to hell and I quit buying from them years ago. I have anumber of their onesies. They once were good and have many of them. Other suppliers are CTDC and InControl, of late has become my supplier. Too bad the color selection is so limited. Colors other than black or white would be nice. Some day I'll try Rearz if they have colored polo style.

5 hours ago, John Davis said:

After reading Rusty Pin's experience with receiving onesies that are way too large, I thought I would add an observation.  I have worn onesies for about 10 years.  As I mentioned in an earlier message I have about 12 in different colors, including polo onesies.

Regrettably, there is very little standardization of sizes between vendors. A large at one vendor may be an XL in another.  I have wasted considerable money on oversized or undersized onesies.  As I use onesies to provide much-needed support for my diaper, size is critical.  I have learned that it is very important to find one vendor that provides onesies in your size and stay with them.🙂  

--John

The onesies I received were way to small, not way too big.  Those yellow polka dot onesies look pretty cool and the dots are very small.  Not sure I want to spend close to $40 for one though.  l wouldn't wear it often.

4 hours ago, rusty pins said:

The onesies I received were way to small, not way too big.  Those yellow polka dot onesies look pretty cool and the dots are very small.  Not sure I want to spend close to $40 for one though.  l wouldn't wear it often.

https://www.amazon.com/Landofgenie-Onesie-Pajamas-Onesies-Romper/dp/B0BVZFH4RT/ref=sr_1_8?crid=6RDHHO9NKEWQ&keywords=adult+onesie+for+men&qid=1687401877&sprefix=Adult+onesie+%2Caps%2C240&sr=8-8

While I haven't ordered from them. These are apparently in actual men's sizes. 

8 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

@ValentinesStuff Cool! They look nice I wonder how they feel and if they fit nicely.

@rusty pins Here is another option.

18 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Those look great!  Too bad they don't also have them in White.  I may have to order them since  my first order from PaddedBums was canceled (they say at my request which is bull), and the replacement order a week ago was confirmed and I haven't heard anything since.  If it was canceled again, I'll tell them to F--- Off and try these.  The sized look proper and long enough.

On 6/22/2023 at 4:23 PM, rusty pins said:

Those look great!  Too bad they don't also have them in White.  I may have to order them since  my first order from PaddedBums was canceled (they say at my request which is bull), and the replacement order a week ago was confirmed and I haven't heard anything since.  If it was canceled again, I'll tell them to F--- Off and try these.  The sized look proper and long enough.

I agree about the lack of white ones, especially when they are all monochrome any way. 

They Very stretchy, note with a capital V, which I like because I have short stubby arms. Four plastic snaps at the crotch. Comfortable, but I still need to wash it. You might want to go up a size depending upon how you like your shirt to fit, especially if you are near the top of the size.

17 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I agree about the lack of white ones, especially when they are all monochrome any way. 

They Very stretchy, note with a capital V, which I like because I have short stubby arms. Four plastic snaps at the crotch. Comfortable, but I still need to wash it. You might want to go up a size depending upon how you like your shirt to fit, especially if you are near the top of the size.

I just placed my order for a yellow one, and I did get the 3X size.  The photo also appears to show the length of the shirt being long where as my Paddedbums onesies don't come down that long on the sides, making the sides come untucked a bit at times.  How is the comfort between the legs and the snaps?  A couple reviews think the crotch should be narrower as they say the snaps rub against the thighs  I have a Tykables polo shirt onesie that has stretch to it and I like the stretch. 

So far my second order of onesies from Paddedbums hasn't been canceled.  I have no idea why the first order was, but this should give me a white and light blue onesie to go with my white and grey onesie I previously had, all from Paddedbums, my black polo onesie from Tykables and now this new yellow onesie.  All mostly for my week long vacation!  To be safe since I plan on being 24/7 for the week I ordered another package of Betterdry diapers along with a package of Abena L4.  With the TREST diapers, Beyond XP5000 and a few other lower end diapers I should be "covered" for the trip!  Any I don't use on vacation will be put to good use other times!

I didn't wear it very long, so I can't speak of irritation on my thighs. The snaps are the smooth plastic type, as opposed to the metal grommet type. I like the wide crotch as it supports a diaper better. I've had one side of a wet diaper squeeze out from the crotch of narrow onesie, making the onesie useless in supporting the diaper and uncomfortable.