LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Lover - does that really describe the individual correctly?

Are you really a 'Diaper Lover'? You love your diaper? This terms is used to describe those people who enjoy wearing diapers. If you enjoy wearing diapers [like I do] and get a sense of relaxation and enjoyment from them then you are 'DL'.

I often wonder about that as I dont really love my diaper. I like diapers and I like to buy, collect and try / use different diapers. I enjoy the sense of security they bring and they provide space to be away from vanilla world. Maybe I am a Diaper Liker or Diaper enjoyer!.

I guess the point is if you like to drive cars are you a 'car lover' or if you like ice cream are you an 'ice lover'? So not really sure how wearing diapers bemae a love affair?

It's just a very simple (probably TOO simple) lens that can be looked through to categorize people.  It probably seemed like a good idea at the time and now it's out in the wild, it's kind of hard to change.

I think DL loosely means "Not overtly AB" but still diapered.

It doesn't really mean much though so it's not something I lie in bed and worry about.

• Like 5

I wear them, collect them, and use them. The furthest I go with my little side is wearing a NASA flight suit over my diaper, on occasion. I think @oznlmakes a good point. I believe DL would be someone who isn’t overly AB. 

• Like 1

I have had issues with the words used myself, for verious reasons. Diaper Lover I tend to see used a bit weird, as that can be covering the people that get sexualy excited by diapers,  and/or the people who just like to wear them.

This gives me issues because I am not sexualy turned on by diapers. I enjoy wearing them, I enjoy using them, I find the scent is in most cases plesent when you open a new pack of diapers, and you get a nose full of that smell. The feel of them on me is plesent, and relaxing. I have not really done much with the way of AB stuff, as a lot of it requires others, and I have only ever been by myself.

• Like 1

Diaper Lover and Adult Baby have been around for years to describe the two basic factions of adults who are not necessarily incontinent but enjoy wearing diapers for one reason or another.  It's semantics.  Does someone actually "love" their diaper in the sense they "love" their wife?  You're not going to date your diaper, take it to dinner and eventually marry it in a big ceremony with a reception afterwards!  I guess when some people masturbate in their diapers they could maybe be making love to their diaper, but that is a stretch.  Adult Baby is also a contradiction in terms, and oxymoron so to speak.  Frankly, I don't really give a crap.  There are so many variations on people who are AB or DL that we need something to describe what we do.  DL is short and so much easier than calling ourselves "an adult who is not incontinent but enjoys wearing and using diapers for personal pleasure".

• Like 2

DL is short and easy, and it covers a wide spectrum...it can mean anything from Likes Diapers to Loves Wearing Diapers.

"covers" heh 

I see the word ‘lover’ as standing for fetishism.  If you masturbate diapered, and fantasize about having sex with her, in these, you’re a DL.  You might also be an AB if, like me, how babyish your diaper looks and feels is important (other photos).  I enjoy both regressing as well as recreating, making me AB/DL.

0FBA7445-CE45-4DB8-B812-732A2FCE3049.jpeg

E259F48C-6A35-438E-8BFA-0F47D6A23A88.jpeg

8ED6BC87-0EA7-491E-933F-49318F9420BF.jpeg

4BEA8B2F-6840-4264-82DB-8CCB3ED296C3.jpeg

I'm a DL but I have Onesies and Footy Pajamas for practicality and comfort.

The Onesies support diapers during the daytime, and hide your diaper from peeking out.

Footy Pajamas are the best for cold winter nights, allowing better sleep and saving on energy costs.

• Like 1

I would agree with the terms. I am a diaper lover, I love my diapers. I love wearing them, I love using them I love everything about my diapers. I’m also an adult baby, I’m an adult who would like to be a baby. So I don’t have a problem with either of those terms and find them aptly fitting. 

• Like 1
On 5/12/2023 at 12:29 AM, oznl said:

It's just a very simple (probably TOO simple) lens that can be looked through to categorize people.  It probably seemed like a good idea at the time and now it's out in the wild, it's kind of hard to change.

I think DL loosely means "Not overtly AB" but still diapered.

It doesn't really mean much though so it's not something I lie in bed and worry about.

Very well stated!!

Yes, I think that I acronym describes me pretty accurately. I've always loved diapers ever since I was a little boy, and I feel like my love of diapers has only grown stronger as I've gotten older. I love everything about them, the smell, the super crinklyness as you move around, the sensation I get when it swells or I poop my pants, yes, I'm VERY much a diaper lover, and I'm VERY happy with that.😁😊♥️😇🍼👶😉♥️💯

On 5/12/2023 at 3:04 AM, abdiaper said:

I guess the point is if you like to drive cars are you a 'car lover'

Back in the '60's, when that was at its height among young peopole, the term was "car queer", but "***-liver" is commonly used for afficianados of something. I was once part of a miling list for fans of the work of Marion Zimmer Bradley that was called "darkover-lovers"