LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crying because of a mess

I tried messing a few weeks ago for the first time. I was well padded and had protective pads all over, and I was nice and relaxed and I thought I was ready for that moment. But then as soon as it happened, I sobbed uncontrollably for like 20 minutes. I immediately got cleaned up and showered but I kept crying. I really don’t know what happened or why. Has this happened to anyone else? Idk if I want to mess ever again because I felt so bad afterwards. 

• Like 2

I won't tell you that it an acquired taste or to give it another chance. I will say that the first time I messed myself as an adult was totally unexpected, definitely not my desired outcome, and an emotional experience. I can't say that I cried, but at the time was something I never wished to repeat. Fast forward 15 years later and I mess my diapers multiple times per day as I am 24/7 diapers.

I wouldn't think too deep into it. You can not change the past so put it behind you (no pun intended). Curiosity may strike you days/weeks/months down the road, it may not, and that is OK.

There are some questions I think you may want to ask yourself about the experience or if you ever decide to try again. Why did you mess in the first place? What were you expecting out of the experience? What changed after you did that made you upset?

• Like 2

Messing my diaper is sooo very pleasurable. I can't tell you what to do, messing is such a personal decision and not for everyone. If I would recommend anything it would be to try messing one more time and if your emotional reaction is again negative then you know that poopy diapers are not for you.  At least you experimented to explore what you like and don't like. There are probably many here, had we been with you, would have comforted you, affirmed that your messy diaper was cute, and then gently and lovingly changed you.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, BowsAndRibbons said:

I tried messing a few weeks ago for the first time. I was well padded and had protective pads all over, and I was nice and relaxed and I thought I was ready for that moment. But then as soon as it happened, I sobbed uncontrollably for like 20 minutes. I immediately got cleaned up and showered but I kept crying. I really don’t know what happened or why. Has this happened to anyone else? Idk if I want to mess ever again because I felt so bad afterwards. 

@BowsAndRibbons

I am sorry that you're going through the trauma that you are dealing with! I understand that messing is not for everyone, and that is obvious based on what you said. going on that, I can tell you that some people like to mess in their diapers, some people love to mess in their diapers, and some of them are upset when they do it. Those are three different states, and I can understand that if you are not prepared for having it happen, you can be thrown off guard, and not prepared for what you are dealing with.

Being that I am disabled, I'm 50 years old, and I have been incontinent on and off for all of my life, I can tell you that there are times when you have an accident, and you're not expecting it, and that usually happens.  when you deal with being incontinent, you expect that you are going to release whatever you're holding, whether it be pee, poop, or come. you will release whatever you're holding, it'll just be a matter of time, so you would have to be cognizant of the fact that you will release. I think the problem here is that whatever you release you weren't prepared for how it would turn out, And even though you are well padded, You might have been shocked by the way it happened, or the way it felt or the way it smelled or whatever! I can tell you from experience that yes when you end up messing, it can smell it can stink, And even when you pee in your diaper, it can stink also. you can even have it smell if you wear the same diaper for let's say 4 hours, and you keep on using it until you can't use it anymore. prolonged use of a diaper or prolonged wearing of the same diaper when you take it off It's going to smell.

In my case, I wouldn't be upset if I messed myself, because I know that sometimes my body decides that I'm gonna do it, even when I might not want to do it. Wetting and messing are facts of life, and you have to be prepared for it. whether you end up wetting in the toilet or messing in the toilet, you still have to do it, and your diaper is basically your toilet when you want to use it that way!

Being incontinent, both directions, I can't help it when I have to release. If I can catch it before it turns into a problem, I can usually do a number 2 on the potty:  BUT, there are times that I have to go to the bathroom so bad, that I can't move fast enough to get to the bathroom to be able to take care of it, and rather than trying to be Superman trying to get to the bathroom when I have a disability, I would rather just use the diaper, assuming that I have appropriate protection, and then change the diaper. sure it's gonna feel kinda slimy, it's gonna be a little stinky and it's gonna be a little embarrassing if you're not used to having it happen! remember, you are using a diaper because you because you you may need it, so your diaper is there to help you, but that doesn't necessarily mean that you have to like the fact that you are releasing, but it's a fact of life that you have to deal with!

11 hours ago, BowsAndRibbons said:

But then as soon as it happened, I sobbed uncontrollably for like 20 minutes. I immediately got cleaned up and showered but I kept crying. I really don’t know what happened or why. Has this happened to anyone else? Idk if I want to mess ever again because I felt so bad afterwards. 

there are a lot of us on daily diapers who use diapers every day, and that is because we either like to, or we need to use them, for a variety of reasons, And some of us are incontinent, and we don't have ANY CONTROL AT ALL !  what I do in my case is I have accepted my need for diapers, and the fact that I am going to use them, and I've made appropriate changes to my life to allow that to happen. I go 24/7 in diapers now, because I don't want to deal with the situation where I have to fight my body when it wants to release, I don't have to fight my emotions, I don't have to worry about things that I can't control anymore, or have to deal with stress that I can't control. Stress to me is something that causes me extreme problem 'cause if I let it get to me, it will cause me major problem! one of the things that I have learned is that diapers are my friends, and diapers are not gonna hurt me, in fact they help me. the cost of me wearing diapers 24/7 is that I have to deal with the occasional accident, I have to deal with the stinky diapers, I have to deal with sometimes missing the toilet or not making it in time, so that is what I have to pay, there is also the fact that all through my life I have been disabled, I don't worry about whether my disability gets better, because I know that my disability will always be my disability, And the things that I have to do to make myself better is to allow myself to get better and maintain myself at a level that I can still be mobile. The fact that I have cerebral palsy at the level I have it, is something I can't change, and I don't worry about it. Sure I felt sorry for myself and I've had nights when I Where the heck did God do this to me, or why does my body hurt like it does And why do I have to deal with the pain that I have to deal with! those are things that I deal with everyday, along with the stress and everything else in life, you have to let something go. in my case, I let my body deal with my eliminations! Once I have to deal with a dirty Diaper, I just change it! If I end up with a messy diaper, I usually change it immediately because if you leave a dirty diaper on, that can cause problems because it is a acidic problem, and you don't want anything acidic touching your skin otherwise it will cause burns!

I have many friends that I trust, and I'm gonna give you a list of them right now!  these people deal with their issues, And I'm sure they've had issues where they feel bad because they can't hold their bladder or their bowels, some of them are incontinent, some of them are adult kids Some of them are adult babies, and some of them wear for emotional or comfort reasons, and those are medical reasons. I wouldn't feel bad if you a diaper, because that doesn't mean that you are a bad person or something like that, it just means that you decided to mess yourself, and you didn't like it, so you go and change yourself clean yourself up and you what it's like. Some people don't like to mess, Some people mess because they have to mess, but they still might not like it, but they have to deal with it!

Ok guys:  @Kawaharu, @Jessica1965, @TinyBunny, @DiaperboyEddie12, @Diaper00Wearer, @Little Spider, @DailyDi@Elfy, @Evelyn Dellcerro, @Transfusionelle, @munkeylets t's see if we can help this one out!  Each of you have done it probably more than I can count, And not only that, we all wet and we all mess, and we might be upset because we didn't make it to the toilet, or whatever and we had situations where we feel like our body let us down because it decided to release, or when we decide to mess and we don't like it. I'm sure every single person that is here May not like the fact that they mess, or when we wet, but we have to do it.  I was so screwed up when I finally realized that I was questioning why I felt the way I did, or why diapers felt good, or why it was a stress reliever to relieve myself in a diaper. When you're a kid, you don't have any inhibitions, and you just go whenever you want, and someone will take care of it! our parents do that because they love us and they take care of us from the time we're born until probably the time we're about 25, and then hopefully the relationship with the appearance becomes stronger and stronger, because you have an understanding between you and your parents as to what they would expect of you and what you would expect of them. I can say from experience that I love my parents, and I'm glad that my parents raised me the way they did, and I'm glad that they were hard On me sometimes, But if there's one thing that my parents have taught me it is not to worry about the small stuff. we all have accidents, we all have to test the water sometimes, and sometimes we end up having an accident or meshing our pants, and even if we want to mess Our pants or pee our pants, it happens, in every single person that I mentioned in the above paragraph has done it, or could tell you stories about how they how they deal with it.  There are many people who don't have any control at all, and they realize that, and they deal with it on a daily basis, your situation is a tad bit different because it sounds like to me you decided that you wanted to try messing yourself, and you didn't like it! while I sympathize with you and I empathize with the situation of not liking to deal with a mess like that, there are many people that deal with that on a daily basis, because they don't have a choice, and that is where you have to understand that you just have to deal with it! some people like to mess themselves, and that is because that is something that they do, and some people don't like it! regard regardless whether I like it or not, I'm gonna have to use the bathroom, so I'm gonna use that diaper, so the best thing to do is just to not let it bother me! the reason why I went to diapers in the 1st place is because of the stress level that was causing me severe problems with sleepless nights, worrying about stupid things that I couldn't control, worrying about stupid people that would say stupid things to me and upset me, and let me tell you, one of my friends can tell you that from the world around her from the stupidity that happens, and she is an adult baby to help her deal with the stress of an incontinence situation.

Please don't feel bad! you know that you tried the waters when you messed yourself come, and you didn't like it there aren't too many people that I know of unless there is someone who likes poop, that would want to enjoy that. There are people that do enjoy it, but I wouldn't worry about it too much. you've tried it, you didn't like it, but you also have to realize that crying over it really would cause YOU to stress, And that is something that you really don't need!

I can tell you something from my personal experience: in 2019, I started having problems with incontinence that came back after a small stint in 2018 where I was having the same problem. I made a note of that and told my doctor about it when I wanted to get underpads because I was sweating too much and it was causing sweat to go right into my wheelchair seat. I asked him about diapers and he said that if I needed him he would prescribe them. One year later, in 2019, I actually took him up on the offer, and he prescribed me some diapers, and then we had to go through a myriad of things to be able to get better ones, and we were able to do that, And my doctor was very supportive, as well as all of my support team, and everybody I work with understands that my disability limit me in some ways but not others. one of the things that I have learned is not to stress over using my diapers. using your diapers is part of life, and it should not be something that will ruin you or make you feel less of a person because you actually let your body your body release. if you release in a diaper, and that is the worst thing that can possibly happen in your life, then you are pretty lucky, because there's other people in life that deal with other types of situations, and they're a heck of a lot worse! when I started my journey, I was worried that somebody was gonna find out, that someone was going to attack, or somebody was gonna laugh at me, or point fingers at me, or make me feel bad because I use the diaper or I'm wearing diapers. In actuality, wearing diapers solves 2 problems:

one my incontinence:  diapers help me deal with the incontinence, and also help me deal with the fact that I might not have the choice on when to release or where to release or what I release! my diapers deal with my incontinence, so I don't have to worry and Run to the bathroom or hurt myself

Two:  Feelings: I've always felt that I was a diaper lover ever since I was eight years old. this type of stuff is not gonna go away, and has always been a part of me, and I have to admit that it always has been that way, I'm not gonna change the way I am, and I'm not gonna change the way that I feel about diapers, because they make me feel good. When you have diapers, the idea of a diaper is that you don't have to worry, because the diaper will hold it for you. Sure you have to change it, but you don't have to worry because if you release the diaper will take care of it, of course the diapers will leak, but that happens.

I think what the deal is here is that you wanted to try messing. Everybody's gonna try it even I did! I even tried it because somebody said it felt good to them, and that I should just see how it feels! well let me tell you, I tried it, and all happened to me was that I had a huge huge rash and everything was burning so bad that I felt like my skin was ripping off! I made a solemn vow that if I ever had to use a diaper like that again, that I would immediately change myself, so I don't have to deal with the pain and all of the acidicness. if for some reason I can't change because of where I am, then I would have to deal with it later. However, I think you're feeling bad because you let your body do something that you felt was wrong, And that is what you're afraid you're afraid of you. you were upset because you used your diaper, and you messed yourself, and then you realized that you didn't like it anymore, And you feel guilty because you let your body do something that you think is a no no, And that's why you feel bad!

I'll give you an example My friend @~ashley~ Is incontinent herself, Both ways, and has no control over anything. She says that her plumbing is broken. that is what she told me. she has to deal with this every day, and whether or not she wants it to happen, it will happen, and the only way she realizes that it did is when she finally feels it. In her case, it happens, and she has to be prepared to deal with it, but she has no way of controlling when or where it happens, and It's just a fact of life, and I know it sucks, but sometimes when you don't have a choice, you have to be able to deal with inconvenience or other things. The reason I use this example is because you should not feel guilty that you tried something that might have been a little taboo, because you now know that you might you might not like it, but using a diaper and messing a diaper is not the end of the world, it might be a little nasty to deal with, and I've had to deal with it myself, spending over 45 minutes the very first time that I had a bad accident in my diaper, but my diaper was there to protect me and help me when I needed it. In her case, she just has to deal with it, clean herself up, and then move on with life! it's something that happens, and it is not something that is pleasant to deal with, but we deal with it everyday! me being incontinent, I can tell you that I probably cursed myself the first couple times I did it, but if you don't have any control like my friend Ashley, there's nothing you can do about it, except be prepared to change yourself when you realize that it's been done.

In your case, you made a decision, you ended up messing yourself, you didn't like it, you cleaned yourself up and showered, and those are the things that you do when you make a mess and you have to clean yourself up. then you end up deciding that you may not wanna do it again. that's great! some people don't like it, and I understand that, but I wouldn't lose any sleep over the fact that you tried something that you didn't like. I eat vegetables for example and I've eaten vegetables all of my life, but there's some vegetables I just can't stand, but every single time that my mom puts on vegetables that are at the table, always try some vegetables, because there's a standing unwritten rule in my house that says that every time that I go home, if my mom puts on a vegetable, I always try it even if I might not like it, because you never know if you will like it and your taste change.

The point here is do not sweat having a dirty diaper. it happens to every single person that I've listed here every day, and even if they decide one day that they are not wearing a diaper and they use a different type of incontinence product, they still have to deal with the aftermath of any messes.  I really wouldn't worry too much about being overly upset, and crying your eyes out over the fact that you decided that you were going to try messing of, and you didn't like it you. you tried it, you didn't like it, and now you know for the time being that you don't like it. people like me mess myself, and that happens a lot, so I have to be prepared sometime sometimes I have no control over when I have something come through me, let's say I eat something that I know we'll go through me, such as something that is rich, something that has way too much sugar, or something that tastes really good! you know like when you have a really good piece of chocolate cake are real good piece of chocolate? sometimes that stuff goes through you quickly and it will cause you to have loose stool, So you would have to run real fast, because something doesn't agree with their stomach!  Sometimes I've sat right here in my recliner, and I felt it happened, And before I can even think of ohh I have a problem here, it's already happened! like my friend Ashley, sometimes I don't even know that I've done it until I've done the deed, And while I think that some people may i'm not like it, it happens, and and as such you have to be prepared to be able to deal with the consequence. because I'm incontinent both ways, I can go into my shower Bay and strip all the way down, and then take a shower and then deal with the mess. as long as I am clean then I can go in and clean up the rest of the mess as long as I don't track it all over the house. that is why I wear diaper covers over the top of my disposable, because as long as the cover can hold whatever is being in the diaper, Then I can actually just remove the diaper and the and hopefully contain all of the mess within it, and as such take a disposal bag throw the diaper away, and then throw the cover into my cover bucket, and that way once it's done, you're all finished. you just clean up the mess and then you've taken care of your diapers, and sometimes I'll even take the diaper out as one bag if I think it's really bad.

So don't sweat it! you will get over it, and you will understand what you what you want to do and what you don't. don't lose any sleep over it, 'cause I'm telling you what happens to us all the time! it's part of the course!

???

****HUGS****

Brian

• Like 2

I've been messing for enjoyment for a really long time, almost exclusively in my pants. I never had that happen, but I can see why it might for some people. For example, it might feel like a really naughty or babyish thing to do, and maybe you really don't like the gross feeling. But some people do. Some people really do, like myself. I'm currently sitting in a slightly wet and messy diaper. But, I can say one thing. It gets better over time and with practice. You may find the clean-up disgusting - you in time develop a resilience to it and nothing can phase you. You may find the feeling of the load in your diaper disgusting as it touches you. You may develop an interest in the feel of the sticky load on your body. I was also thinking; It's possible the messing brought up a bad childhood memory that you got you crying like that.

Or, you may just have found that it isn't your thing, and that's perfectly okay. Do what you are comfortable with.

• Like 3
11 hours ago, DAQ said:

I won't tell you that it an acquired taste or to give it another chance. I will say that the first time I messed myself as an adult was totally unexpected, definitely not my desired outcome, and an emotional experience. I can't say that I cried, but at the time was something I never wished to repeat. Fast forward 15 years later and I mess my diapers multiple times per day as I am 24/7 diapers.

I wouldn't think too deep into it. You can not change the past so put it behind you (no pun intended). Curiosity may strike you days/weeks/months down the road, it may not, and that is OK.

There are some questions I think you may want to ask yourself about the experience or if you ever decide to try again. Why did you mess in the first place? What were you expecting out of the experience? What changed after you did that made you upset?

I messed solely out of curiosity. Using diapers has been a fetish for me for over 10 years and i thought that I wasn’t getting the full use of the diapers. It was a spur of the moment thought. I didn’t go in with any expectations, except I thought because I enjoyed wetting that messing would be fun to try. I really don’t know what changed, but as soon as it happened it just felt wrong. There was just this huge emotional release and I don’t know where it came from. 

I've always loved being in a messy diaper and never had an experience where I got upset about it and cried about it.  Maybe it's just not for you. 

Sorry, but it makes me think about growing up and phase " You want something to cry about? I'll give you something to cry about "

Sorry,  I know that doesn't help, but it just popped into my head. 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, newpad101 said:

I've been messing for enjoyment for a really long time, almost exclusively in my pants. I never had that happen, but I can see why it might for some people. For example, it might feel like a really naughty or babyish thing to do, and maybe you really don't like the gross feeling. But some people do. Some people really do, like myself. I'm currently sitting in a slightly wet and messy diaper. But, I can say one thing. It gets better over time and with practice. You may find the clean-up disgusting - you in time develop a resilience to it and nothing can phase you. You may find the feeling of the load in your diaper disgusting as it touches you. You may develop an interest in the feel of the sticky load on your body. I was also thinking; It's possible the messing brought up a bad childhood memory that you got you crying like that.

Or, you may just have found that it isn't your thing, and that's perfectly okay. Do what you are comfortable with.

You brought up some good points. I think it might have been the embarrassment that came with messing myself (even though I was alone) and it might have triggered some deep repressed feelings from my childhood because I did experience a lot of neglect and abuse in the time of my life right after diapers like 3-13.  That’s definitely something to think about and work through.  

also, I’ve never been one who enjoyed anything sticky- play dough, mud, or batter have always freaked me out. I don’t like getting my hands dirty at all. So I think when I felt the mess on my backside I just went into sensory overload. 

• Like 3

Let's see, being an adult baby who's also Incontinent as well. I am so use to pooping and peeing in my diaper and I know I don't cry when I poop. It's quite normal for me and also normal for those who have incontinence issues.

Maybe I think you have some mental health issues that should be checked out by a counselor as to why your crying when your pooping. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BowsAndRibbons said:

You brought up some good points. I think it might have been the embarrassment that came with messing myself (even though I was alone) and it might have triggered some deep repressed feelings from my childhood because I did experience a lot of neglect and abuse in the time of my life right after diapers like 3-13.  That’s definitely something to think about and work through.  

also, I’ve never been one who enjoyed anything sticky- play dough, mud, or batter have always freaked me out. I don’t like getting my hands dirty at all. So I think when I felt the mess on my backside I just went into sensory overload. 

It's a good thing you are recognizing those past issues. I never had an abusive childhood or dealt with bedwetting or anything of the sort. But, I dealt with constipation a lot as a kid and I always wished I would have just let go of the pain and used my pants regardless of the consequences. I wrote an alternate reality story about that. But, I think I eventually ended up associating the enjoyment of messing (95% of the time now when I mess, I save it for my pants/diaper) with having that relief and not being in pain. I then found the sensual side of it and really enjoyed that as well. Once I did, I did it in repetition so often over the past 20+ years that it is second nature. Nothing phases me in regard to the feeling, clean-up, etc.

I'm sure a part of me wishes I never got potty trained in the first place. My Mom thinks the nanny that helped raise and toilet train us may have done something when we were little. My brother ended up with encopresis until age 10 and a partial fear of the toilet up to that point, and he wore until age 10 24/7. She thinks maybe the nanny did something to me too during that time that eventually triggered my DL side. I don't know, and I don't think I ever will know, but I do know that I'm now accepting and embracing this side of myself and not letting the fear and shame turn me into an absolute hermit. I'm going to talk to a therapist soon and prepare to start wanting to do things and take social risks.

Sorry for the rant; I just thought it may be helpful. Everyone's gone through something, and I'm so sorry you went through what you did, whatever it was. Life can be cruel, but at least we now have our diapers and all of these great friends in the community that both enjoy our company and support us on our own individual journeys through this lifestyle. Don't be ashamed, don't be scared. It's a harmless thing that we just happen to enjoy. :)

• Like 1

It may be helpful if you look on the bright side - from the description of it, your setting was close to ideal to try out this particular activity - you had control of your situation, you had privacy, safety, freedom from any outside pressure, necessary precautions had been taken for case things got the wrong kind of messy, and despite all that, it turned out you didn't like messing at all, possibly even hated it. It seems it wasn't possible for you to predict accurately how would it make you feel, let alone that it would drive you to tears. It's not your fault.  

Now you know yourself and your dislikes better than before, so even if it was a bad experience, it was good for something after all. 

If I were in your shoes, I would not be in any hurry to try this again. Especially if, as you say, you have an aversion to sticky and dirty feeling. '
I myslef don't like feeling sticky or dirty, especially when I get sticky with sweat from summer heat, I for example can't even stand the idea of going to bed like that, I have to have a shower first.
And when I touch something that I think might be crawling with bad germs - the doorknob from WC,  the doorknob on the outside of my apartment door, the bottom hem of my jeans that I wore outside, my shoelaces, ... I have the urge to wash my hands. I don't like the idea of unclean hands - what if I get hungry for something something in next two minutes? I probably take hand hygiene way too seriously, and I actually had to tone it down somewhat because it was causing me skin problems. But I'm going off on a tangent, so back to topic at hand.

There's no rule that diapers have to be used for both #1 and #2 (either of these, for that matter) to get the full experience.
It's completely subjective. What constitutes the "full experience"  is up to you and none other.

Should you however ever decide to give it a try again, consider this.

When I first experimented with pooping my pants (and diapers later), I felt a rush of the good kind of excitement, increased hartbeat, it felt like doing some kind of mischief that would surely get me in lots of trouble if someone found out, but I knew without doubt I wanted to do it, because it felt right. Any hint of anxiety was associated with the possibility of being caught and getting in trouble, but not the actual act of messing per se.

If you set the stage as well as you can, where your mind is clear, nothing is stressing you out and your privacy, safety and relaxation are guaranteed, you are well diapered and protected against leaks or blowouts; and yet, the feeling as I described above what I had, does not come to you, if you are not 100% sure you want to do this, if you feel some kind of anxiety that does not seem to have any rational reason ...

.. just stop. Don't do it. There is no pressure. No one is going to call you buzzkill or anything like that, like a group of peers might do if you refused to "just try" weed, or alcohol, or something similar that you, according to peer pressure, are "supposed to" not only try, but also like, in order to "fit in".

This community isn't like that. Or at least I strongly hope so.

5 hours ago, BowsAndRibbons said:

I messed solely out of curiosity. Using diapers has been a fetish for me for over 10 years and i thought that I wasn’t getting the full use of the diapers. It was a spur of the moment thought. I didn’t go in with any expectations, except I thought because I enjoyed wetting that messing would be fun to try. I really don’t know what changed, but as soon as it happened it just felt wrong. There was just this huge emotional release and I don’t know where it came from. 

You don't need to post it here but do you feel shame for your diaper fetish? I know it is something I have dealt with since as long as I can remember to some degree. It has taken years to get over and still not 100% satisfied. The only thing I can think of is wetting has become normalized or somewhat accepted in your mind and that messing was somehow a step to far for you to deal with which would throw you over the edge of "being wrong".

• Like 1

The first time can bring up a lot of different emotions including shame, guilt and naughtiness that what you did is just wrong. Those are all adult emotions that I also felt the first time. I now enjoy this activity on a weekly basis and it feels great, but it's not for everyone. You need to do what's best for you, like you I was wearing and wetting for many years before my first messy diaper. The best to you in your new adventures wherever they may lead you. 

• Like 2
On 2/20/2023 at 1:00 AM, BowsAndRibbons said:

Hiii!

maybe you didn't like being poopy as an actual baby. My daughter from a few months old would just have a fit from the moment she was done pooping until you changed her, then immediately happy as a clam. So maybe that part of the life isn't for you. It's all good, we each have our own likes. 

Lots of hugs 

?‍♂️

• Like 2

I'd LOVE for my Daddy Tyler to give me a pill in my drink that would turn me into a baby without me knowing and then have me in the living room in nothing but a big, think, white diaper, playing with my toys as I feel a big load of poo-poo drop into the seat of my diaper uncontrollably. And then I slowly begin to cry and Daddy comes in and says "awwwww, what's the matter baby?" "Did baby make a big messy wessy in his diaper for Daddy?!" Well that's okay buddy, Daddy will change you in a little while, you just keep playing with your toys, okay wittle guy!" And then he hands me a big green pacifier and sticks it in my mouth as I suck hardly on it, making me feel SO much better and SO babyish!???♥️?????

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
23 hours ago, Little Spider said:

I'd LOVE for my Daddy Tyler to give me a pill in my drink that would turn me into a baby without me knowing and then have me in the living room in nothing but a big, think, white diaper, playing with my toys as I feel a big load of poo-poo drop into the seat of my diaper uncontrollably. And then I slowly begin to cry and Daddy comes in and says "awwwww, what's the matter baby?" "Did baby make a big messy wessy in his diaper for Daddy?!" Well that's okay buddy, Daddy will change you in a little while, you just keep playing with your toys, okay wittle guy!" And then he hands me a big green pacifier and sticks it in my mouth as I suck hardly on it, making me feel SO much better and SO babyish!???♥️?????

Maybe this was a reply meant for the roleplay subcategory? I appreciate your input, but I feel like this was way out in left field in terms of on topic. We were having a very adult conversation about some intense feelings and vulnerability and coming in with the baby talk fantasy makes a mockery of what was honestly scarring enough to turn me away from the lifestyle entirely. 

On 3/3/2023 at 11:34 PM, Lil Leo said:

Hiii!

maybe you didn't like being poopy as an actual baby. My daughter from a few months old would just have a fit from the moment she was done pooping until you changed her, then immediately happy as a clam. So maybe that part of the life isn't for you. It's all good, we each have our own likes. 

Lots of hugs 

?‍♂️

That’s a very real possibility! Thank you for bringing that up. I’d have to ask my mom to be sure, but it seems likely. I potty trained super early (mom said it was self lead) and I’ve never been one to like getting my hands dirty. 

• Like 2