LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite hypnotists for incontinence

Hi friends, I am going to keep this short and sweet.  I continue to make progress on my untraining guide.  I plan to have a section on resources for hypnosis, and I could use help with compiling a curated list of resources and hypnotists.   This includes pre-recorded tracks, hypnotists who take commissions, erotic hypnotists, and any resources for learning self-hypnosis.  

Thanks!

• Like 2
On 2/19/2023 at 10:56 AM, Enthusi said:

Hi friends, I am going to keep this short and sweet.  I continue to make progress on my untraining guide.  I plan to have a section on resources for hypnosis, and I could use help with compiling a curated list of resources and hypnotists.   This includes pre-recorded tracks, hypnotists who take commissions, erotic hypnotists, and any resources for learning self-hypnosis.  

Thanks!

I typically have a very hard time entering trance BUT I have had good luck with the Daywetting and Nightwetting files on Baby-pants.com. I have not had much luck with progress but at least feel like if I kept at it I might actually stand a chance vs many other pre recorded files

On 2/21/2023 at 10:06 AM, tspotters said:

I use https://alittlehypnosis.com/.  Jayson is a fabulous hypnotherapist and the live sessions are very reasonabley priced.

I have used him for about 8 months.  If you have any questions, let me know.

It's interesting you mention this - I downloaded the full 3 abdl set and the "freely to wet" is a good one. I havent given it enough time yet but I'm fairly along with untraining and seen results from sheer willpower alone. Hypnosis is mainly extra reinforcement for my subconscious.

Since you mentioned alittlehypnosis, the subforum this is posted in and you said we could ask questions, I have some:

On their site it says actual incontinence can be achieved through hypnosis but have to have a medical professional sign off on it before they do those type of permanent-results sessions.

My question(s) are:

Did you use the "Freely to Wet" prerecorded session and needed a more personalized approach? Were you not seeing results from this file(if this is even what you started with?) and ordered a custom file?

Lastly, if you mind me asking, what is your one on one sessions about (permanent incontinence...acceptance..etc?) that you're doing/recommending now? If it is a permanent change(s) you want the sessions to be about, is Jayson strict on a reference from a medical professional or can you sign a digital waiver of sorts if you want to take it further than the "Freely to Wet" file?

I've been very intrigued about finding this site and love his voice so any information you can share from your gathered experience with him would be truly appreciated.

Thanks ^_^

I am glad to answer some questions.  

1. I am using a more personalized approach.  I have the Freely to Wet but don't use it as much as i should.  I mostly have live sessions.

2.  I don't know if I was seeing results from only the file because I was mostly focused on the live sessions.  My main goal is bedwetting which I am finding the sessions are effective.  (although with a lot of work)

3.  I received a couple custom files which I find useful and effective.

4.  I think the medical professional reference if you want to work toward incontinence without a diaper.  My therapy is strictly for incontinence with a diaper.  I didn't have to get a reference for that.  I would highly recommend scheduling free consultation with Jayson.  He spent a lot of time answering these type of questions and even spent time with my partner to explain how to reenforce the therapy.

• Like 2

I'm one of Jayson's clients working with him for incontinence, diapered or not.  I've worked with a few hypnotists on this goal, and made staggered amounts of progress.  After working with Jayson, I'm as close to my ideal version of diaper dependence and incontinence as I've ever been.  I had the support of a therapist before contacting him, so a letter from them was sufficient to meet the "medical letter of recommendation" requirement.  It hasn't been a fast process - as it turns out, undoing a lifetime of training and the feelings/emotions attached to it is hard! - but he's achieved things I thought I'd never see.

If you're on the fence, set up a consultation.  He's very understanding of ABDL desires and requests.  (And if anyone wants more details on how training with him went, I'm willing to give them - but I don't want to hijack a thread based on all of our options for hypnosis.)

On that note...I'd add the following hypnotists' recordings available at www.warpmymind.com to a "recommended" list (that is definitely not exhaustive - there's a lot of great work on the site if you're willing to search), all for various reasons:

• MindMaster: He's the OG for a reason.  If he works for you, he works REALLY well.  Ties regression/seeing yourself as a baby as part of incontinence.
    • Recommended Files: Bladder Retraining, Baby Acceptance, Baby Behaviors, Poopy Pampers
  • Sarnoga: Excellent inductions and conversational style. Often skews masculine/male, but many files are for any audience.
    • Recommend Files: Diaper Dependence 1-4, Accustomed to Wetting, Every Good Boy Wears Diapers (masculine focus)/ Happiness is a Warm Diaper (feminine focus) 
  • SweetDreamsHypno: Similar to MindMaster, but an even more heavy focus on regression alongside incontinence.
    • Recommend Files: Hypnotic Mist 1-4, Complete Wet Submissive Baby, Diaper Wetting Baby Forever
  • MajorPixel / TheVoice666: Not for the faint of heart, and very much skewing masculine/male, but if you're more DL and enjoy humiliation, these files are excellent.
    • Recommend Files: A Need for Diapers, Relearn Bowel Control, Relax Under Pressure series
  • Wohermiston: I've never seen someone put so much effort into finding so many possible approaches and wordings.  Worth seeing if one resonates with you.
    • Recommend Files: My Bladder Control Lesson, You Love Diapers, Hot Water Bottle Game #2, Baby Bladder Therapy
  • ChampTehOtter: Excellently voiced and written, clearly by an ABDL for ABDLs.  Often includes regressive themes.
    • Recommend Files: Forget You Wet, Incontinent Pants Pooper, Diaper Train 1-5
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2023 at 8:42 PM, BrownBobby said:

On that note...I'd add the following hypnotists' recordings available at www.warpmymind.com to a "recommended" list (that is definitely not exhaustive - there's a lot of great work on the site if you're willing to search), all for various reasons:

• MindMaster: He's the OG for a reason.  If he works for you, he works REALLY well.  Ties regression/seeing yourself as a baby as part of incontinence.
    • Recommended Files: Bladder Retraining, Baby Acceptance, Baby Behaviors, Poopy Pampers
  • Sarnoga: Excellent inductions and conversational style. Often skews masculine/male, but many files are for any audience.
    • Recommend Files: Diaper Dependence 1-4, Accustomed to Wetting, Every Good Boy Wears Diapers (masculine focus)/ Happiness is a Warm Diaper (feminine focus) 
  • SweetDreamsHypno: Similar to MindMaster, but an even more heavy focus on regression alongside incontinence.
    • Recommend Files: Hypnotic Mist 1-4, Complete Wet Submissive Baby, Diaper Wetting Baby Forever
  • MajorPixel / TheVoice666: Not for the faint of heart, and very much skewing masculine/male, but if you're more DL and enjoy humiliation, these files are excellent.
    • Recommend Files: A Need for Diapers, Relearn Bowel Control, Relax Under Pressure series
  • Wohermiston: I've never seen someone put so much effort into finding so many possible approaches and wordings.  Worth seeing if one resonates with you.
    • Recommend Files: My Bladder Control Lesson, You Love Diapers, Hot Water Bottle Game #2, Baby Bladder Therapy
  • ChampTehOtter: Excellently voiced and written, clearly by an ABDL for ABDLs.  Often includes regressive themes.
    • Recommend Files: Forget You Wet, Incontinent Pants Pooper, Diaper Train 1-5

I'll piggyback on this one to say Sleep Wetting, Comfortable in Diapers, and Bedwetter by Sarnoga, there's some anti-potty training ones that are on there that I think are from wohermiston. If you search baby bowels and bladder you can one that is similar to anti-potty training. I have a playlist of like 30 different files I keep on shuffle. 

I know there are hypnotic recordings to try to help kids stop bedwetting. Don’t know how they work. Never tried the things. But if they do work, I suppose the opposite effect can be achieved as well — probably with varying levels of effectiveness depending on the recording and the person?

I'm seeing a few folks having good experiences with LittleHypnosis and specifically Jayson- I'm wondering though, what was your starting continence before the sessions? How many have you had and how often? And where are you at with you untraining now? 

@BrownBobbyand @tspotters

If you don't mind sharing! Might help some of us get an idea of whether or not its worth it for us to give a try ourselves!

On 3/11/2023 at 10:08 AM, diapered_jeff48801 said:

I'm having a hard time finding files that just encourage loss of bladder control day/night without adding regression suggestions. As a DL I haven't seen a lot of options in that regard.

Hi! I have a few recomendations if you like!

Wohmeriston (few files available on Warp My Mind) has some good non-regresssing undoing bladder control files. Urinating Boldy is the first I can think of off the tope of my head.

He also has some other files like "A Proper Child" and "Baby Bladder Therapy" that despite their names arent memtally regressive, but rather just use the idea of returning your bladder to the syaye of continence it was at whem you were a baby as its way of cultivating incontinence.

And from what I've seen the diaper specific files for sale on LittleHypnosis dont cover little spave/rehression either.

Though I've only purchased and tried the Bedwetting Protocall one for now.

Hope this helps! 

• Like 1

Hey everyone ?

Been lurking on here for months -- I have a bit more of a presence as an ABDL on Fet and IG, but have finally decided to actually create an account because of this post. I've been wearing diapers 24/7 for 2.5 years and never plan to stop. Have had some years-long issues with an incredibly shy bladder to led to instances of urinary retention / ER visits. Even though I've felt the strong need to be back in diapers my entire life, just 5 years ago I could barely wet them at all. 

In the past 5 years, I've worked incredibly hard on my own to become better at wetting my diapers, and can now go in a variety of positions and places, but I still struggle to get a flow started / find it takes a lot of concentration most of the time, and find it nearly impossible to wet around other people that I know / who might talk or engage with me. I've done some searching for hypnotists for this in the past / been listening to hypnosis files without much luck until this post helped me discover Jayson at A Little Hypnosis. I just had my initial intake / first session with him this past Saturday to work towards full urinary incontinence and have sent private messages to both of you @BrownBobbyand @tspottersif you have the time and are willing to answer some of my more specific questions.

So far Jayson has been great and I definitely went into a deep trance with him. Haven't felt any changes yet, though I never expected one session to do that, and have more already booked for this next month, but I guess I'm still just worried that this is something that won't be possible for me. I'd love to hear more about anyone who has experienced success working with him towards a similar goal (either full urinary incontinence / triggered incontinence / bedwetting, etc). Did you struggle to wet your diapers in certain situations like I do, or did you come into this as someone able to fully release your bladder whenever you wanted? What kinds of changes have you experienced and when did they begin to happen? Did you have full confidence the entire time that this would work for you, or did you worry? 

I'm willing to commit to these sessions for the long haul and don't mind if progress takes time, and I'm hoping hearing more details of success for other people will let my brain / subconscious truly believe that I am capable of seeing real results, and that that in turn will help me achieve them. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I've barely had a moment to myself for a while now, and apologize for the delay - but I'm very happy to talk more about things went with Jayson and https://alittlehypnosis.com/.  The summary is "the experience was better than I ever could have hoped for, but not what I expected going into it, and I'm very happy with where I am."

About a year ago, I found Jayson through a forum post on another website, mentioning his abilities and interests.  I've tried working with several other hypnotists in the past, with mixed results.  I could find someone with experience with AB/DL clients, and I could find someone interested in focusing on the non-erotic/non-fetish parts of my desires and wishes, but I couldn't find one that had both.  I reached out tentatively, expecting to have a session or two, get some interesting yet temporary results I had in the past, and move on to whoever I could find next.

I was utterly shocked when I found someone who not only seemed interested in what I wanted to work towards, but could understand the reasons why I might want it.  As I said in a previous post, my goal was urinary incontinence, diapered or not.  It's been a desire I've had for literally as long as I can remember, and every time I've moved closer to fulfilling the desire, it's been positive for my mental health.  I asked him if he would be willing to work with me on that goal -- wetting myself without control, wherever, whenever -- and he said yes, with the caveat I get approval from a medical or mental health professional before we work on it.  

Since this desire for incontinence has been a very strong part of me for so long, I've talked with multiple professionals about it.  I even had a letter of support from a therapist ready because I had anticipated it could be useful for a situation just like this.  I shared it with Jayson, we talked about what I saw as desirable in being incontinent, and began with setting the foundation.  The first few sessions focused on getting me used to entering trance regularly and deeply, followed by working through my subconscious's ideas around being permanently incontinent.  And after a few sessions, I was entering trance more easily in general, not just for him.  Even if your goal is "I want to be more susceptible and comfortable in trance," he'd be excellent to work with.

Progress at first was slow, but it was happening.  I found it harder and harder to consciously know when I had to pee, and would find myself occasionally wetting without being sure if I had decided to start it.  This wasn't completely unusual - I've had hypnotists get results like this before, but they've faded over the next day or so.  But this time...they faded much more slowly.  It took weekly reinforcement to keep progress positive at first, but progress was  being made.  And in some intangible way I can't describe, I felt more incontinent - like I was less in control.  And it was amazing.

But, by far, the most interesting and effective part of working with Jayson was a few months in.  After an especially effective hypnosis session, I found myself almost messing myself without being able to stop it.  I was surprised at first.  I'm not opposed to messing my diaper, but we were focusing exclusively on cultivating bladder incontinence. This led to a lot of self-reflection.  Why did this happen?  How could it have happened?  It took a little more work and self-reflection, but an unexpected truth came to the surface: my subconscious desires for incontinence didn't match my consciously stated ones.  My subconscious saw me being incontinent as using diapers for everything, not just wetting.  I reflected long and hard on that realization...but it was accurate.  Truthfully, I wanted to no longer use a toilet for anything - and I've always wanted to.  I've just thought it impractical, or unable to be done.  And I took that thought of "I don't think this is possible to do" and made it "I don't really want this after all."  Jayson understood this, and we even realized that my conscious and subconscious mind could both have what they wanted, as long as I was comfortable with embracing my diapers even more.

For the last few months, the goal has been to still induce full urinary incontinence, but to also instill unconscious control of messing myself.  I don't control when I mess or need to mess, but my unconscious mind's happy to choose more convenient times for it than not.  Case in point, if I'm about to change my diaper or take a shower, there's a decent chance I'll find myself messing my diapers as I go to the changing room.  In addition, we found that the word "inevitable" was a very powerful descriptor of what I wanted.  It didn't matter if I tried to hold it, or be continent, or circumvent things.  In the end, it was inevitable I'd be using my diapers - any resistance was temporary and couldn't hold out forever.  And just to make sure it was as easy and natural as possible to stay in diapers, we muddied my memories of using anything but my diapers - I know at one point I used toilets, but I sure as heck can't remember it, and see myself wearing and using diapers when I think back on my entire life now.  All of this was consensual, in collaboration, and at my request, and I couldn't be happier with it.

Am I at complete, total, always-out-of-control incontinence after a year of work?  No, I'm not.  But I'm closer than I've EVER been to it, and very happy with the results.  When I need to wet, I usually notice because I'm starting to wet my diaper, or feel a full bladder and know I'm going to wet as soon as I try to stand up or move. When I need to mess, even if I don't really want to deal with the aftermath, I can't quite convince myself to take my diaper off and do something else. And when I look at the toilet that's in my bathroom, I can't see myself using it - others, maybe, but definitely not me.  I'm incontinent and diaper dependent now - why wouldn't I be using my diapers?

Jayson's been amazingly effective in working with me, so much more than anyone else I've ever tried working with.  They were all skilled, yes, but they didn't understand the "why" of why I wanted this, or knew how to help me clarify and crystallize what exactly I wanted.  His willingness to work thorough my desires with me, combined with his very effective hypnosis techniques and experience, set him far above any other person I've worked with.  He's even helped with a few other side goals along the way -- feeling proud and even attractive while in a diaper, for instance -- with great results.  As a pants-wetting, seat-filling, bed-soaking diaper boy, I can't recommend him highly enough.  His pre-recorded files give you a good idea of what you're in for if you have a session with him.  If you find them appealing, absolutely give a live session with him a try.  

I'm happy to answer more specific questions if anyone has them (and will get to my DM's here soon).  I'm just beyond happy there's someone out there now who sees these desires as more than a fetish or erotic desire - it's been deeply fulfilling for me to work with him on this in a way I didn't think was possible.  I'm glad our community has a professional who's willing to work on this just like you would anything else with hypnosis.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, BrownBobby said:

I've barely had a moment to myself for a while now, and apologize for the delay - but I'm very happy to talk more about things went with Jayson and https://alittlehypnosis.com/.  The summary is "the experience was better than I ever could have hoped for, but not what I expected going into it, and I'm very happy with where I am."

About a year ago, I found Jayson through a forum post on another website, mentioning his abilities and interests.  I've tried working with several other hypnotists in the past, with mixed results.  I could find someone with experience with AB/DL clients, and I could find someone interested in focusing on the non-erotic/non-fetish parts of my desires and wishes, but I couldn't find one that had both.  I reached out tentatively, expecting to have a session or two, get some interesting yet temporary results I had in the past, and move on to whoever I could find next.

I was utterly shocked when I found someone who not only seemed interested in what I wanted to work towards, but could understand the reasons why I might want it.  As I said in a previous post, my goal was urinary incontinence, diapered or not.  It's been a desire I've had for literally as long as I can remember, and every time I've moved closer to fulfilling the desire, it's been positive for my mental health.  I asked him if he would be willing to work with me on that goal -- wetting myself without control, wherever, whenever -- and he said yes, with the caveat I get approval from a medical or mental health professional before we work on it.  

Since this desire for incontinence has been a very strong part of me for so long, I've talked with multiple professionals about it.  I even had a letter of support from a therapist ready because I had anticipated it could be useful for a situation just like this.  I shared it with Jayson, we talked about what I saw as desirable in being incontinent, and began with setting the foundation.  The first few sessions focused on getting me used to entering trance regularly and deeply, followed by working through my subconscious's ideas around being permanently incontinent.  And after a few sessions, I was entering trance more easily in general, not just for him.  Even if your goal is "I want to be more susceptible and comfortable in trance," he'd be excellent to work with.

Progress at first was slow, but it was happening.  I found it harder and harder to consciously know when I had to pee, and would find myself occasionally wetting without being sure if I had decided to start it.  This wasn't completely unusual - I've had hypnotists get results like this before, but they've faded over the next day or so.  But this time...they faded much more slowly.  It took weekly reinforcement to keep progress positive at first, but progress was  being made.  And in some intangible way I can't describe, I felt more incontinent - like I was less in control.  And it was amazing.

But, by far, the most interesting and effective part of working with Jayson was a few months in.  After an especially effective hypnosis session, I found myself almost messing myself without being able to stop it.  I was surprised at first.  I'm not opposed to messing my diaper, but we were focusing exclusively on cultivating bladder incontinence. This led to a lot of self-reflection.  Why did this happen?  How could it have happened?  It took a little more work and self-reflection, but an unexpected truth came to the surface: my subconscious desires for incontinence didn't match my consciously stated ones.  My subconscious saw me being incontinent as using diapers for everything, not just wetting.  I reflected long and hard on that realization...but it was accurate.  Truthfully, I wanted to no longer use a toilet for anything - and I've always wanted to.  I've just thought it impractical, or unable to be done.  And I took that thought of "I don't think this is possible to do" and made it "I don't really want this after all."  Jayson understood this, and we even realized that my conscious and subconscious mind could both have what they wanted, as long as I was comfortable with embracing my diapers even more.

For the last few months, the goal has been to still induce full urinary incontinence, but to also instill unconscious control of messing myself.  I don't control when I mess or need to mess, but my unconscious mind's happy to choose more convenient times for it than not.  Case in point, if I'm about to change my diaper or take a shower, there's a decent chance I'll find myself messing my diapers as I go to the changing room.  In addition, we found that the word "inevitable" was a very powerful descriptor of what I wanted.  It didn't matter if I tried to hold it, or be continent, or circumvent things.  In the end, it was inevitable I'd be using my diapers - any resistance was temporary and couldn't hold out forever.  And just to make sure it was as easy and natural as possible to stay in diapers, we muddied my memories of using anything but my diapers - I know at one point I used toilets, but I sure as heck can't remember it, and see myself wearing and using diapers when I think back on my entire life now.  All of this was consensual, in collaboration, and at my request, and I couldn't be happier with it.

Am I at complete, total, always-out-of-control incontinence after a year of work?  No, I'm not.  But I'm closer than I've EVER been to it, and very happy with the results.  When I need to wet, I usually notice because I'm starting to wet my diaper, or feel a full bladder and know I'm going to wet as soon as I try to stand up or move. When I need to mess, even if I don't really want to deal with the aftermath, I can't quite convince myself to take my diaper off and do something else. And when I look at the toilet that's in my bathroom, I can't see myself using it - others, maybe, but definitely not me.  I'm incontinent and diaper dependent now - why wouldn't I be using my diapers?

Jayson's been amazingly effective in working with me, so much more than anyone else I've ever tried working with.  They were all skilled, yes, but they didn't understand the "why" of why I wanted this, or knew how to help me clarify and crystallize what exactly I wanted.  His willingness to work thorough my desires with me, combined with his very effective hypnosis techniques and experience, set him far above any other person I've worked with.  He's even helped with a few other side goals along the way -- feeling proud and even attractive while in a diaper, for instance -- with great results.  As a pants-wetting, seat-filling, bed-soaking diaper boy, I can't recommend him highly enough.  His pre-recorded files give you a good idea of what you're in for if you have a session with him.  If you find them appealing, absolutely give a live session with him a try.  

I'm happy to answer more specific questions if anyone has them (and will get to my DM's here soon).  I'm just beyond happy there's someone out there now who sees these desires as more than a fetish or erotic desire - it's been deeply fulfilling for me to work with him on this in a way I didn't think was possible.  I'm glad our community has a professional who's willing to work on this just like you would anything else with hypnosis.

We just wanted to thank you for all your support for us, in these forums, and the word of mouth experience you’ve shared throughout your daily life. We are so glad you see the purpose and mission in my now husband and I starting this business, and from one ABDL to another we are so happy to see your continual growth. So thank you. 

We also wanted to pop in and say that if anyone has any questions for us directly we will do our best to pop in here and there and try to answer those. But of course you can always contact us directly via our website https://alittlehypnosis.com/ with any questions regarding any of our services. Thank you much! 

-Kenneth Rowland 

• Like 3

I just wanted to chime in and say that this is the thread I had been secretly hoping to see for a very, very long time.

Seems like if most people want to experience incontinence, the main suggestions are usually some sort of extreme or dangerous measure; surgery, botox, catheters, stents, or months of irreversable untraining. As someone who is interested in both incontinence and hypnosis, I often wondered over the years why more kink/erotic hypnotists didn't offer any type of service for ABDLs, or any way for them to safely experience their desires. They'd do nearly anything else it seems... bondage, slavery, loss of free will, financial domination, sissification, torture, public humiliation.... but diapers? Apparently, that's just going way too far! [/sarcasm]

What I've always wanted was a way to experience incontinence temporarily, and after learning about what A Little Hypnosis can offer, I feel like I might've found what I was looking for for over a decade. What I'd like to experience the most is triggered incontinence via spoken keyword or phrase. I don't particularly need any help using my diapers when they're already on me, but there is always that mental block of "but you can still hold it" that keeps me from the complete experience, and if someone can help 'trick my brain', even temporarily, into allowing me to truly feel the way I've wanted to for 30+ years, it would be worth every penny to me. 

@A Little Hypnosis LLC... I absolutely plan to contact you in the future for sessions. As for the others who have contributed to this thread with your experiences ( @BrownBobby @tspotters, ect), I just wanted to say thank you. I'm not sure what I could ask you abour your experiences that you haven't already covered, but I appreciate you sharing it with me/us. 

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

I also have a difficult time getting into trance from a track. I have taken some tracks and looped only the 'suggestions' in my ears overnight for multiple nights. I believe it has made an impact with allowing my brain to weaken some control and allowed me to overcome some obstacles. Still a long way to go but made more progress than I expected. 

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't know where else to put this. I've been doing a lot of hypnosis lately with some of the files here. Had a very strange experience while sleeping last night. In my dream I was talking to a hypnotist and then hypnotized. Was very much an inception moment because my dream just shut down like I was hypnotized in my dream! I wish I could have seen what it looked like on an electroencephalograph.

On 4/28/2023 at 1:01 AM, DAQ said:

I didn't know where else to put this. I've been doing a lot of hypnosis lately with some of the files here. Had a very strange experience while sleeping last night. In my dream I was talking to a hypnotist and then hypnotized. Was very much an inception moment because my dream just shut down like I was hypnotized in my dream! I wish I could have seen what it looked like on an electroencephalograph.

This is actually super interesting and not unlike something we might do in trance therapeutically (having you hypnotize another version of yourself), typically its your unconscious mind trying to say something, or make some kind of specific change. I wouldn't read into it too much but just keep an open mind to another of those kinds of experiences. Do you listen to files at night? Specifically this night? Or were you thinking about hypnosis shortly before falling asleep? Such an intriguing concept and my inner psychology nerd has a piqued interest in this. 

Finally thought of some question relevant to this thread, specifically for folks like @BrownBobby and @A Little Hypnosis LLC:

I'm curious about the "letter of recommendation" needed to be able to persue incontinence with a hypnotherapist or other means. I never even thought that getting something like this would be possible, as it seems many therapists either aren't even aware of AB/DL, or try to do what they can to "fix" you. Some people have even had nightmarish experiences with therapists, resulting in them being labeled as "sexual deviants" that apparently needed to be put on medication.

I feel like getting a letter of recommendation like this would almost be even more important than the hypnosis as far as self-acceptance... just some kind of acknowledgement by the medical community that, "You're ok to do this, we recognize what this thing is, it's just part of who you are, and you can persue incontinence." But, at the same time, I also feel like getting a letter like that would be VERY dependant on which therapist you would talk to. 

I'm also curious as to where the line is that would determine wether or not this is something you'd be allowed to do, or if you were taking things to an unreasonable extreme. In my case, I've known about my diaper interest since before I even knew what the "birds and bees" were. I haven't let it take over my life or limit me in any way, yet I've been struggling with accepting it my whole life. Even though I've come further than ever, especially with my partner, what if I would actually go talk to a therapist, and they would determine, "Nope, its unhealthy for you, you should really just stop."?

For BrownBobby; I'm just curious what your path was like as far as therapists go and if the letter of recommendation was your idea, or if it was recommended to you. Also, I know I shouldn't be, but I'm a wee bit jealous of the fact that you managed to get something like that, really hoping I can get one someday.

For A Little Hypnosis LLC; Have you ever had a client that really wanted to persue full-time incontinence, but was not able to get the recommendation needed? 

@FreeFlowin - I've actually received three letters of support from different therapists over the years.  I admit I was surprised I was able to do so, but each was obtained with months (if not years) of regular appointments with each licensed counselor/therapist I worked with.  As it turns out, having a lifelong desire to be urinary incontinent and diaper dependent has a lot of knock-on effects on my mental health in general.  I spent most of my life wondering whether or not I should dive into this desire and explore it further, and at least for me, every step I've taken closer to this goal has been very, very good for my mental health.

While the letters have been my suggestion, each therapist was very willing to write one after establishing a relationship and exploring my desires.  It took a little work to find more open-minded practitioners, but it was something I could usually figure out in the first meeting by asking how comfortable they might be with more unusual yet legal desires I had.  Heck, when my previous long-time counselor was retiring, I asked him to write a summary letter of my desires for the next therapist to have a running start in helping me.  As a bonus, that letter included explicit language saying that, in his professional opinion, hypnosis was one of the safe options he supported me exploring over several other more dangerous options I would rather avoid.

Now, that's not to say it was easy to be honest with a professional about my desires.  I wanted to melt into a puddle the first time I admitted desiring to be incontinent, especially describing the feelings that came with wearing diapers.  But it does get easier after the first time, and I've had positive responses more often than negative ones from the experience.

Hearing about your desires...it sounds like you would benefit from something that lets you test the waters before deciding one way or the other more firmly.  You can always work on conditional incontinence (like diapers being a trigger to wet yourself freely) or self-acceptance of your desires, and see if you like the experience enough to more seriously pursue full-time incontinence, you can start the search for someone to start the process with.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/2/2023 at 3:53 PM, FreeFlowin said:

Finally thought of some question relevant to this thread, specifically for folks like @BrownBobby and @A Little Hypnosis LLC:

I'm curious about the "letter of recommendation" needed to be able to persue incontinence with a hypnotherapist or other means. I never even thought that getting something like this would be possible, as it seems many therapists either aren't even aware of AB/DL, or try to do what they can to "fix" you. Some people have even had nightmarish experiences with therapists, resulting in them being labeled as "sexual deviants" that apparently needed to be put on medication.

I feel like getting a letter of recommendation like this would almost be even more important than the hypnosis as far as self-acceptance... just some kind of acknowledgement by the medical community that, "You're ok to do this, we recognize what this thing is, it's just part of who you are, and you can persue incontinence." But, at the same time, I also feel like getting a letter like that would be VERY dependant on which therapist you would talk to. 

I'm also curious as to where the line is that would determine wether or not this is something you'd be allowed to do, or if you were taking things to an unreasonable extreme. In my case, I've known about my diaper interest since before I even knew what the "birds and bees" were. I haven't let it take over my life or limit me in any way, yet I've been struggling with accepting it my whole life. Even though I've come further than ever, especially with my partner, what if I would actually go talk to a therapist, and they would determine, "Nope, its unhealthy for you, you should really just stop."?

For BrownBobby; I'm just curious what your path was like as far as therapists go and if the letter of recommendation was your idea, or if it was recommended to you. Also, I know I shouldn't be, but I'm a wee bit jealous of the fact that you managed to get something like that, really hoping I can get one someday.

For A Little Hypnosis LLC; Have you ever had a client that really wanted to persue full-time incontinence, but was not able to get the recommendation needed? 

Hi @FreeFlowin Sorry about such a late response, I've been trying to remember to check in on this forum every couple weeks to a month. I'll begin by responding to your post itself, and then answer your question directly. 

We offer complete incontinence (Incontinence whether you are wearing a diaper or not) with a letter of recommendation for two reasons. The first is legal protection, and the second is your health, and they go hand in hand. A medical professional signing off on it ensures that any liability for the change is out of our hands, and that the change is documented in your chart, so that issues like UTIs which do need more care in those who are incontinent are properly addressed be it directly or by referral. We do understand the frustration with it and that it is something that takes time and you being more open with your medical professional to procure. 

That is why we offer triggered incontinence without a medical professional, simply put the difference is that this is not permanent incontinence that needs to have a medical record for it. Triggered incontinence means when "x" happens/is happening "I am incontinent" and most of the time "x" is "I'm wearing a diaper". Or once put together "When I am wearing a diaper, I am incontinent". 

When it comes to a therapist, there are many different options aside from an in person session, etc. Many of our clients that have received a letter have worked with tele-health organizations. If you would like to discuss your personal case directly, you (and anyone else looking for information regarding this) are always welcome to email our Lead Hypnotherapist, Jayson, at any time. We take a very personal approach to each client, their needs, and their goals. We would also recommend, if in the search for a provider that is kink-aware, checking out the Kink-Aware Provider directory, which has lists of many different types of providers from doctors to therapists, and beyond, who specialize in the kink community. You can find more information about them at https://www.kapprofessionals.org/ 

To email us directly, just send an email to jayson@alittlehypnosis.com 

Now onto your question regarding a client not being able to procure a letter. So far, we have not yet had a client that spoke with their provider, be denied this referral.  Though, we have had others that have not felt comfortable reaching out just yet. In those cases, we are happy to work with someone on triggered incontinence while they are learning about their goals and their comfort level with this side of themselves, and we are always willing to help the process through requests for referrals directly if needed. 

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
On 5/25/2023 at 10:59 AM, A Little Hypnosis LLC said:

That is why we offer triggered incontinence without a medical professional, simply put the difference is that this is not permanent incontinence that needs to have a medical record for it. Triggered incontinence means when "x" happens/is happening "I am incontinent" and most of the time "x" is "I'm wearing a diaper". Or once put together "When I am wearing a diaper, I am incontinent". 

Could we define a different trigger though? E.g. "Whenever I am exhaling, I am incontinent" ?