LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

NYE 2023

DailyDi

Nothing, staying home and watching college football games with beer and a pizza I have in my freezer that is calling my name- not in the mood to deal with crowds and noise and will have my music on so I won't hear the college kids near me shooting off fireworks until 4am as they usually do where I live.   Years ago I would be working as a dishwasher on New Year's Eve til 2am so I am glad I am not doing that now- I prefer a more subdued New Year's Eve with nothing to do but watch college football. 

BabyChris

• Like 2

I don't know, I'll probably just be doing what I always do. Talking to you guys and watching TV and playing video games!?? I've ALREADY got a head start on my New Year's resolution, so that's good! As long as I'm with you guys that's just perfect for me. You guys are the BEST!♥️?

• Like 3

Chilling at home. I should be writing but siblings and relatives are too noisy. ?  So I'm reading my favorite manga- You Own My All  (It's like a gay Game of Thrones meets Cinderella set in ancient China). and watching a few Christmas movies with said relatives. I'm hoping to watch the rockin new years' eve celebration- I just wanna see J-hope from BTS perform. And I'm hoping to maybe get a new chapter of Naughty Christmas up. For snacking, got some pepperoni, cheese, and dipping mustard. and discount doughnuts and cupcakes from a bakery. (Leftovers from Christmas that were half off. Yay! $3 for half a dozen donuts.)

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Little Spider said:

I don't know, I'll probably just be doing what I always do. Talking to you guys and watching TV and playing video games!?? I've ALREADY got a head start on my New Year's resolution, so that's good! As long as I'm with you guys that's just perfect for me. You guys are the BEST!♥️?

What?  You are not dressing up as Baby New Year?  Well, even if you don't I'm sure you will have your diapers on!

Me, I'll watch some TV and have snacks and stuff.  Shrimp, deviled eggs, chips, things like that.  As I have to be up about 5:30am to go to work, I'll probably be going to bed around 10pm.  I've watched enough balls drop New Years Eve as it is.

• Like 3

Not doing anything but chilling at home. Watching Twilight Zone marathon, maybe a movie, and making hamburgers for dinner, and maybe some nice junk food for snacks. Then, watch the ball drop in Times Square, best seat in my house, center of the tv. 
HAPPY NEW YEAR ?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

What?  You are not dressing up as Baby New Year?  Well, even if you don't I'm sure you will have your diapers on!

Me, I'll watch some TV and have snacks and stuff.  Shrimp, deviled eggs, chips, things like that.  As I have to be up about 5:30am to go to work, I'll probably be going to bed around 10pm.  I've watched enough balls drop New Years Eve as it is.

That actually sounds like a good idea. I'm not going to do it though because of family, even though I could probably get away with it. LOL!??? But you're right buddy, I'll still have my diapers with me. Like I always say, I'm a BABY at heart!♥️ And that's what matters the MOST!????♥️??????

• Like 3

new years eve has passed in Australia.

i did make plans to go fishing, but that didn't really work out.

i ended up napping most of the day, work has been tiring, so i decided to take the opportunity to sleep on my day off

i woke up around 11 pm, to watch the fireworks, with mummy. moderate alcohol consumption, and a giant bag of popcorn.

this year, Melbourne fireworks was Amazing! they even had lasers, i'm glad i watched it from my couch, the crowds looked insane.

new years day, will pretty much be a continuation of nye, we are going into the peak of summer, i don't really feel like doing much except for napping in an adequately air conditioned room.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

How many of us are going to be padded?

Does wearing a diaper count as dressing as Baby New Year? ?

@Cute_Kitten

I am:  have been so all day: last night And today I wore tie dye megamax, and this is my second diaper today! I sure how many people are going to be playing baby new year, but I'm gonna enjoy what is going on right now exactly the same way. I've been enjoying playing pokemon violet today, however may need a little help with that because the map is confusing as heck because I can't find the point where I actually make contact with my objective because the thing is so small and the right hand corner it's hard to see. even if I have my glasses on it's almost impossible when I'm in handheld mode.

Talked to a couple of friends today, they're doing well first they have, and I decided to just play games and then about 7:00 I decided to order mcdonald's, so I ate myself a couple of double cheeseburgers, and a double quarter Ponder with cheese, And I ordered 2 drinks so I could always have something to be drinking on during the night. those stupid fries are so loaded with salt I will probably have to take dyazide in the morning to take care of the access fluid, but it's worth it.

Regardless of what happens, I will be home! there's no sense in me going outside in a rainy night, there's nothing really for me to do, and all I really want to do is relax and enjoy the remainder of 2022 as we end it and begin with 2023. I'm not really the kind of to go out with a lot of people on New Year's Eve, because everybody else probably has the same idea and probably would end up being silly and get themselves drunk, which wouldn't be very fun. I'd rather do things that are enjoyable and relaxing for myself at home rather than be out side trying to do something that I probably shouldn't do.

Just wanted to wish everyone a great evening and hopefully everyone will have a happy new year!

Brian

• Like 1

Hiii!

At home, I'ms in my crinklz and footies with reals alive Marshall puppy a pacifier with a paw patrol tether and a sippy cup full of jezynowka and squirt. Cozied up under my ninja turtle comforter.

?‍♂️

Took a nap until 9pm, finished the latest chapter of my active story, and finally watched Glass Onion with my dog who is scared of fireworks. 

The movie was great! Happy new year everyone!

15 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Cute_Kitten

I am:  have been so all day: last night And today I wore tie dye megamax, and this is my second diaper today! I sure how many people are going to be playing baby new year, but I'm gonna enjoy what is going on right now exactly the same way. I've been enjoying playing pokemon violet today, however may need a little help with that because the map is confusing as heck because I can't find the point where I actually make contact with my objective because the thing is so small and the right hand corner it's hard to see. even if I have my glasses on it's almost impossible when I'm in handheld mode.

Talked to a couple of friends today, they're doing well first they have, and I decided to just play games and then about 7:00 I decided to order mcdonald's, so I ate myself a couple of double cheeseburgers, and a double quarter Ponder with cheese, And I ordered 2 drinks so I could always have something to be drinking on during the night. those stupid fries are so loaded with salt I will probably have to take dyazide in the morning to take care of the access fluid, but it's worth it.

Regardless of what happens, I will be home! there's no sense in me going outside in a rainy night, there's nothing really for me to do, and all I really want to do is relax and enjoy the remainder of 2022 as we end it and begin with 2023. I'm not really the kind of to go out with a lot of people on New Year's Eve, because everybody else probably has the same idea and probably would end up being silly and get themselves drunk, which wouldn't be very fun. I'd rather do things that are enjoyable and relaxing for myself at home rather than be out side trying to do something that I probably shouldn't do.

Just wanted to wish everyone a great evening and hopefully everyone will have a happy new year!

Brian

That sounds like a good new year's eve! Mine was very quiet.  First Night is the perfect time to treat yourself and indulge a little!  Happy New Year!